剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
听好 听好 加油 你们能行
Audible! Audible! Come on. You got this!
准备 预备 冲
Ready? Set. Hut!
冲 冲
Hut! Hut!
搞什么
What the...
布莱恩 你干什么
Brian! What the hell?
-怎么了 -刚才你是赛后冲撞
- What? - That was a late hit
你也知道
and you know it.
看起来你很容易就倒下了
It seemed like you went down pretty easy.
也许你不该在这个队里
Maybe you shouldn't be on this team.
为什么 因为我是个女孩吗
Why? 'Cause I'm a girl?
不
Nah.
我只觉得你不厉害
I just don't think you're that good.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
下次这么做时 倒在地上的人就会是你
Next time you try that, you'll be on the ground.
我 倒在地上
Me? On the ground?
你就说大话吧
Sure.
好样的
Yeah!
打得好 亲爱的
Nice hit, sweetie.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
克罗克
Crock!
拜托
Oh, come on.
-好样的 -克罗克 漂亮
- Oh, yeah, girl! - Crock, nice.
-那是赛后冲撞 教练 -你冲撞得更晚
- That was a late hit, Coach. - Yours was later.
我在带领整个队伍 你也知道
I'm carrying this team and you know it.
去替补
Bench.
-雷克斯 -没问题 教练
- Rickets. - You got it, Coach!
好了 各位 加油
All right, come on, guys, let's do this!
小伙子们 来吧 排好队形
All right, boys. Let's go. Line it up.
接着练习
We're on again.
蓝谷高中
克罗克先生 布鲁克斯太太
Mr. Crock, Mrs. Brooks.
我跟你们一样也想看到阿提米丝上场比赛
I want to see Artemis on that field just as much as you do.
但之前只是训练
No, but this was practice
而她打了自己的队友
and she, um, hit one of her own teammates.
那孩子得学学控制自己的脾气
That kid's gotta learn to control her temper.
是啊 她妈妈遗传给她的
Yeah. She gets it from her mother.
她可真是个暴脾气
She's a real firecracker.
没错 我也有自己的高光时刻 亲爱的
True. I do have my moments, hon.
我知道我才刚来这里
I know I may be new here,
但我这辈子见多了你们这样的父母
but I've seen parents like you my whole career,
别以为你们能吓到我
so don't think you can intimidate me.
阿提米丝上场还是替补都是我说了算
Whether Artemis plays or sits is my call. Hell...
如果有必要我整个赛季都不让她上
I'll bench her for the whole damn season if I need to.
返校节就快到了
Homecoming's around the corner.
我们女儿是你最好的选手
And our daughter is your best player.
你不能对她做任何事
You're not gonna do anything to her.
没错 教练
Yeah, Coach.
看看你喜不喜欢被踢出比赛
Let's see how you like being taken out of the game.
等等
Wait...
逐星女
第一季 第六集
你在我卧室干什么
What are you doing in my bedroom?
-那些是从哪里来的 -这不是玩笑 考特妮
- Where did all that come from? - This isn't a joke, Courtney.
那盏灯可以杀了你
That lantern can kill you.
它有什么用
What's it do?
幸好没有环它干不了什么
Well, thankfully, nothing without its ring.
你怎么想的 偷这些东西
What were you thinking, stealing all of this?
我没偷 我只是
I wasn't stealing it, I was...
-借来用用 -你就是偷
- borrowing it. - You stole it.
好吧 也许我是偷了
Okay, yeah, maybe I stole it...
但如果你不打算做什么 我就得行动啊
but I had to do something if you weren't going to.
我以为我们俩的想法是一致的 考特妮
I thought we were in this together, Courtney.
真的
I really did.
帕特
Pat...
我们是一致的 但是
we are in this together, but...
如果我们要阻止不义协会 就需要帮助
we need help if we're going to stop the Injustice Society.
我们需要成立新的正义协会
We need to form a new JSA.
显然你已经开始了
And you have obviously already started.
我开始了
I've started...
着手
starting.
我看到了时侠的衣服却没有沙漏
I see Hourman's costume but no hourglass.
你给了里克·哈里斯 对吧
You gave it to Rick Harris, didn't you?
你怎么知道的
How did you know that?
因为我车♥库♥里的货车
'Cause I've got a truck in my garage
上面全是他的拳印
with his fist prints all over it.
你知道里克·哈里斯其实是里克·泰勒 对吧
So you know Rick Harris is really Rick Tyler, right?
我怀疑过
I had my suspicions.
什么叫你怀疑过
What do you mean you had your suspicions?
我以为时侠是你的朋友
I thought Hourman was your friend.
他给了你地下室的那些东西
He... He gave you all that stuff in the basement.
我从来不知道雷克斯有个儿子 我要是知道
I never knew Rex had a son. If I'd have known that he...
你知道他和他妻子
Did you know him and his wife
不是死于车祸吗
weren't killed in a car accident?
他们是被谋杀的
They were murdered
被所罗门·格兰迪
by Solomon Grundy.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
午夜神医告诉我的
Dr. Mid-Nite told me.
午夜神医
Dr. Mid-Nite?
他的护目镜说的
Well, his goggles did.
护目镜现在是贝丝戴着
Beth was wearing them.
等等 贝丝是谁
Wait. Who's Beth?
新的午夜神医
The new Dr. Mid-Nite.
你还招了谁 考特妮
Who else did you recruit, Courtney?
约兰达·蒙特斯
Yolanda Montez.
她是班长 或以前是
She's class president. Or she was...
约兰达现在是
And Yolanda is now...
野猫
Wildcat.
好吧 这很严重
Okay, this is serious.
你让这些小孩置身于真正的危险之中
You've put these kids in real danger.
你得把所有东西都拿回来
You need to get everything you took back.
我不能把沙漏从里克那拿回来
I can't just take the hourglass from Rick.
那是他爸爸的
It belonged to his dad.
我去和里克谈
I'll talk to Rick.
你把午夜神医的护目镜和野猫的衣服拿回来
You get Dr. Mid-Nite's goggles and Wildcat's costume
然后你把它们带回来 听懂了吗
and you bring them back here, do you understand that?
-帕特 我不能... -还是你想让你的新朋友
- Pat, I can't just take... - Or do you want your new friends
落得跟乔伊·扎里克一样的下场
to wind up like Joey Zarick?
你想吗
Do you?
我知道你不怎么尊重我 考特妮
I know you don't respect me much, Courtney,
但我没想到是这么不尊重我
but I thought it was more than this.
阿那亚·鲍温
健身狂们又行动了
-爸 -卡梅伦
- Dad? - Hey, Cameron.
还很早呢 一切都好吗
It's early. Is everything okay?
嗯 一切都好
Yeah. Yeah, everything's fine.
我知道今天会很不容易
I know today's a hard day.
去睡觉吧 孩子
Go back to sleep, son.
到了早上我会背疼的
Ah, I'm gonna feel that in the morning.
也许下次 你会记得连腿一起使劲
Maybe next time, you'll remember to lift with your legs.
也许下一次他们能请个瘦点的教练
Yeah, maybe next time they can hire a skinnier coach.
或者也许你该停止杀掉他们
Or maybe you should stop killing them.
这是两个赛季里的第三个教练了吧
What is this, like, the third coach in two seasons?
那混♥蛋♥自找的 好吗
Hey, the jerk had it coming, okay?
再说 我听说的是 上个教练离开镇子了
Besides, way I hear it, the last coach, he left town.
至于之前那个
And the one before that.
开割草机的时候出意外了
Accident with a riding mower.
太悲剧了
It was tragic.
别考验我的耐心
Don't push me.
今天别这样
Not today.
阿那亚有点厌倦一直换教练了
Anaya's getting a bit tired of having to replace her coaches.
只是想为我们的女儿好
Only looking out for our daughter.
一个崭新又更安全的美国就是你们能给她的礼物
A newer, safer America is the greatest gift you could give her,
而我需要你们专心
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表