剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
早上好
Good morning.
雷克斯·泰勒
*你每天早上起来*
*You get up every morning*
*是被自己闹钟叫醒*
*From your alarm clock's warning*
*八点一刻进城*
*Take the 8:15 into the city*
*口哨划响天际*
*There's a whistle up above*
*人来人往 推推嚷嚷*
*And people pushin' people shovin'*
*所有姑娘 花枝招展*
*And the girls who try to look pretty*
*如果你的地铁准时*
*And if your train's on time*
*你能九点之前上班*
*You can get to work by nine*
*开始社畜生活 只为养家糊口*
*And start your slaving job to get your pay*
*如果你曾为此烦心*
*If you ever get annoyed*
瞧瞧我 我是自雇噢
*瞧瞧我*
*Look at me*
*我是自雇噢*
*I'm self-employed*
*我喜欢整日忙于无所事事*
*I love to work at nothing all day*
*我会负责搞定买♥♥卖♥♥*
*And I'll be takin' care of business*
*每一天*
*Every day*
*搞定买♥♥卖♥♥*
*Takin' care of business*
*每一天*
*Every way*
*我会负责...*
*I'll be taking care...*
贝丝 你在里面还好吗
Beth, are you okay in there?
亲爱的 你给我们做午饭了吗
Honey? Did you make us lunch?
我们没看到午餐
Yeah, we didn't see it in there.
我有点忙
I got busy.
希望你们今天过得愉快
Hope you have a great day!
去捡
Fetch!
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
Dad!
我来搞定 然后放学后开始训练
I'll take care of it, and training begins after school.
-儿子 -什么训练
- Hey, buddy. - Training for what?
你也要让考特妮兼♥职♥吗
Oh, you're making Courtney get a job, too?
她可以做我的工作
She can actually have mine.
霍金斯老师 她喜欢坐在前廊边摇边改作业
Miss Hawkins, she likes her paper on the front porch swing.
并小心猫出没
And look out for the cat.
它虽然很可爱 但凶得很
It's adorable, but it's a hell beast.
我不兼♥职♥ 小伙子
No job for me, young one.
帕特只是要帮我...
Pat's just helping me...
-教我学开车 -她的作业
- Learn to drive. - With her homework.
我是说 这个
Well, what I mean is, it's...
这个更像是理论课 懂吗
It's more like a driver's ed class, you know?
少点理论
Well, less of a class,
多点实际动手经验 不是吗
and more of a "hands-on" experience, right?
因为能真正学会开车的唯一办法就是
Because the only way to really learn how to drive is to just...
去开车
do it.
其实 你错了
Actually, you're not right.
因为你不能
'Cause you're not just going
不学基础知识就直接
to jump behind the wheel of an automobile
坐到车里的驾驶座开车
without learning a few fundamental rules.
那是个害死你和你所爱之人的好办法
That's a good way to get yourself and everyone you love killed.
-天呐 爸爸 -没错
- Geez, Dad. - Yeah.
学开车是一件很严肃的事 迈克
Learning to drive is serious business, Mike.
这是
It's, uh...
请告诉我你不是要教迈克怎么开车
Please tell me you're not teaching Mike how to drive.
迈克吗 不不
Mike? No.
不 只是考特妮 如果她不撞死别人的话
Nope, just Courtney. If she doesn't kill everyone.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
没事的 妈妈
It's fine, Mom.
我们大概只会学一堆无聊老旧的指南
We're probably just going to study a bunch of boring old manuals
连维修站都不出
and never even leave the Pit Stop.
这正是我们要做的
That's exactly what we're going to do.
还不能开车 只是学学
No driving yet, just going over
-基本的道路规则 -帕特
- the basic rules of the road. - Pat.
你也知道
And, you know...
你大概有更好的主意
You probably have a better idea how to do it.
-帕特 听着 -嗯
- Pat, listen. - Yeah.
我感激你有心想教
I appreciate you showing interest in wanting
考特妮学开车
to teach Courtney how to drive
我也知道你对车很了解
and I know cars are your thing,
但我真的希望你能事先跟我说一下
but I really wish you would've talked to me about this.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我应该告诉你的
I should have told you.
我应该告诉你一切
I should tell you everything.
比如什么
Like what?
比如 你今天非常美
Like, you look beautiful today.
老天 美国梦的人可真是幸运
Man, are they lucky down at American Dream!
我也很幸运
I'm lucky, too.
好了 我们走吧 要迟到了
Okay! Let's go, we're going to be late.
-我晚点和你联♥系♥ -好
- I'll check in with you later. - All right.
来吧 迈克
Come on, Mike,
-路上再吃 -我坐副驾驶
- you can finish it on the road. - Shotgun!
-走吧 各位 来吧 -吃完了
- Let's go, guys. Come on. - Finished.
宝贝
Baby.
辛迪
Cindy.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我想着这些能让屋子亮堂起来
I thought that these would brighten the room.
而且我很担心你
And I'm worried about you.
我感觉我能叫醒他
I feel like I can wake him up.
仿佛我能用意志实现
Like I can will it to happen.
-我知道这听起来很疯狂 是的
- I know it sounds crazy. - It does.
你个小可怜
You poor thing.
听着
Listen...
让我帮忙吧
let me help.
怎么帮
Help how?
当然是帮你筹划返校节
Help you plan Homecoming, of course.
我帮你找身西装
Look, I could find you a suit.
预定好晚餐
Make the dinner reservations.
订好轿车 这真的很重要
Book the town car, which is really important
因为我想让内饰跟我的胸花相配
because I want the interior to match my corsage--
辛迪 你觉得我在意什么愚蠢的舞会吗
Cindy, you think I care about some dumb dance?
看看我爸什么样了
Look at my dad.
你说得对 你说得对
You're right. You're right.
你说得对 对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
很抱歉我提了这件事
I'm so sorry I brought it up.
我不该提的
I shouldn't have.
我就...
I just, um...
我以为你想找点乐子的
I thought you might want to have some fun.
记得快乐时光吗 亨利
Remember fun, Henry?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我没法离开他
I just... I can't leave him.
我理解
I understand.
要是我爸这样 我也会这样做的
Okay? I'd be the same way if it was my dad.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你想跟我待一会吗
You want to stay with me a while?
当然
Sure.
天啊
Oh, my God.
逐星女
第一季 第七集
返校周
油脂就是关键词
学生们早上好 我是博温校长
Good morning students, Principal Bowin here.
希望你们对《油脂》跟我一样兴奋
I hope you're as excited about Grease as I am.
个人最爱之一
One of my personal favorites.
我希望每位学生不要发表评论...
Now, I expect every student to post no comments about...
看着点路 屌♥丝们
Watch where you're going. Losers.
辛迪·伯曼为什么这么刻薄
Why is Cindy Burman so mean?
她总是这个样子
She's always been like that.
不 我记得小学时她友善多了
No, I remember in elementary school she was a lot nicer.
然后她妈去世了 她爸再婚
Then her mom died and her dad got remarried.
事实上 再婚了两次
Twice, actually.
一夜之间
And overnight,
她就成了四年级最吓人的小孩
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表