剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
你要明白
You have to understand,
他只是想帮我替老爸伸张正义
he was only trying to help me get justice for Dad!
星侠不是你♥爸♥
Starman was not your father.
你错了
You're wrong.
我要去上班了
I'm going to work.
老妈 你不能去上班
Mom, you can't go to work.
乔丹·马肯特在那里 他不止杀了老爸
Jordan Mahkent is there, and he killed Dad
还杀了很多人
and a lot of other people!
赶紧收拾吧
So start packing.
我一个小时后回来
I'll be back in an hour.
-我的星杖在里面吗 -不在
- Is my staff in there? - No.
星杖不在板条箱里
It's not in its crate.
昨晚星杖来找我
It came to me last night,
我说我不能出去
and I said I couldn't go out, and...
星杖会去哪了呢
Where could it have gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们必须要找到它 我们要对抗乔丹
We have to find it, and we have to take the fight to Jordan.
老妈今天想离开蓝谷
Mom wants to leave Blue Valley today.
今天
Today?
对 她去办公室收拾东西
Yeah. She went to the office to go get her things
还叫我也收拾东西
and told me to pack up.
我要把她接出来
I gotta get her out of there.
我叫她别去的 但是...
I told her not to go, but...
-我现在该怎么做 -你就...
- What should I do now? - Just...
听你妈妈的话
Listen to your mom.
-回家收拾东西 -但...
- Go home and pack. Okay? - But--
-别但是 考特妮 -帕特
- No, Courtney. - Pat...
好了 结束了
That's it. It's over.
是我的错
It's my fault.
失去你妈 会让我一直很心痛
Losing your mother, that'll hurt forever, all right?
但只要我知道你俩都安全我就能忍♥受
But I can live with it as long as I know you're both safe.
帕特
Pat...
你可以告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Can you tell me what's really going on?
我很抱歉 迈克 我不能告诉你
I'm sorry, Mike. I... I can't tell you.
你真的从来不想我和我爸在你身边吧
You really never wanted me and my dad around, did you?
不是这样的
That's not true.
兄弟姐妹相互信任
Brothers and sisters trust each other.
他们彼此坦诚相待
They tell each other everything.
互相帮助
They help each other.
我知道是这理 但是
I know they do, but--
但你不是我姐
But you're not my sister.
我懂
I get it.
祝你拥有美好人生 考特
Have a good life, Court.
迈克 不是这意思 迈克
Mike, no! Mike!
没关系
It's all right.
行
Okay.
考特妮
Courtney!
社区咖啡
亨利
Henry?
我有很多话想说 但不知从何说起
I have so much to say, and I don't know where to start.
我们杀了他们 包括梅丽的哥哥
We killed them. Including Merri's brother,
星侠
Starman.
该死 乔丹
Damn you, Jordan.
梅丽死了
Merri is dead.
我很抱歉
Look... I'm sorry!
离我远点
Stay away from me!
我不知道那是怎么回事
Look! I don't know what that was.
我能看见你刚在想的所有事
I could see everything you were thinking.
你♥爸♥醒了吗
Your dad's awake?
等等
Wait!
你妈是
And your mom was...
星侠的妹妹吗
Starman's sister?
对
Yeah.
你是我表哥吗
You're my cousin?
我们是家人
We're family.
我们
Uh, we...
我们可以等会理关系 好吗
We can sort this out later, right?
对
Yeah.
乔丹手上有你的星杖
Jordan has your staff.
还有我爸
And my dad.
亨利 你♥爸♥知道我是谁
Henry, your dad knows who I am.
他说了他要杀死我妈
He said he was going to kill my mom.
他记不起过去十年发生的任何事
He can't remember anything from the last ten years.
什么
What?
他记不起我妈妈死后的所有事了
He doesn't remember anything since the day my mother died.
可能是这件事伤他太深了
I think it hurts him too much.
太好了 我是说很惨
That's good. I mean... sad.
但此时此刻 不错
But right now, good.
我需要拿回我的星杖
I need to get my staff back.
我需要救回我爸
And I need to save my dad.
他不一样
He's different.
我妈当初也许开始改变了他
I think my mom was starting to change him.
我看见了
I saw it.
我感觉到了
I felt it.
我肯定这是乔丹杀死她的原因
I bet that's why Jordan killed her.
他杀了你妈和我爸
He killed your mom and my dad.
我们还需要帮手
We are going to need help, too.
走
Come on.
世上最伟大的妈妈
山姆
如果是你 请联♥系♥我
很重要 关乎考特妮
山姆
如果是你 请联♥系♥我
很重要 关乎考特妮 我们要回蓝谷
芭芭拉
星侠
真有你的 考特
Way to go, Court.
你刚把我们的身份
You've just given away
透露给了敌人
our identities to the enemy.
亨利不是敌人
Henry's not the enemy.
是 他是
Yes, he is.
如果会让你们好过点 她什么也没告诉我
Look, if it helps, she didn't tell me anything.
是我读了她的大脑
I read her mind.
他不会再读我的大脑
Which he's not going to do anymore.
这是基础的礼节
That's only polite.
听着
Listen...
我妈希望今天就带我离开镇子 永远
my mom wants me and her to leave town today. Forever.
不行 你不能走
No. You can't go.
我知道
I know.
但如果我们找到星杖 并且可以阻止不义协会
But if we find the staff and are able to stop the ISA,
也许靠我们就可以拯救小镇
maybe we can all only save the town,
但我们还可以拯救帕特和我妈
but we can also save Pat and my mom.
然后救这混♥蛋♥的老爸吗
And save this asshole's dad?
考特妮
Courtney.
如果脑波恢复记忆
If Brainwave gets his memories back,
他会首先杀了你 但我们是下一批
he'll kill you first, but then we're next.
他会弄清我们所有人的身份
He'll figure out all of our identities,
除非这位小脑波先交出我们
unless Junior here gives us up first.
我不会跟任何人说任何事
I'm not telling anybody anything.
我们都知道如果我们找到脑波
We all know if we find Brainwave,
就该找机会把他撕成两半
we should break him in two while we can.
你不会伤害我爸
You're not gonna hurt my dad.
是吗 来阻止我啊
Yeah? Try and stop me.
里克
Rick.
你现在试试如何
How 'bout you try... right now?
坐下
Sit down.
站起来
Stand up.
不用担心 和往常一样无视我们
No worries. Just ignore us like you usually do.
我要你离我们远点 别碰我的朋友们
I told you to stay away, to not touch my friends.
你知道我会怎么对你的
You know what I'll do to you.
用这种态度对坏蛋去
Hey! Save it for the bad guys.
亨利就是坏蛋 考特
Henry is the bad guy, Court.
我不可能和他合作
No way I'm working with him.
帕特呢
What about Pat?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表