剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Copy that.
帝国企业
卫星T22权限 正在克隆
面具杀手杰森交给我
I got Jason Voorhees.
虎妞交给我
I got Tiger Lady.
等等 我们得在一起
Wait! We need to stick together!
我认识上一个穿这战服的人
You know, I knew the last guy who wore that outfit.
他也是一个大蠢蛋
He was a big, dumb idiot too.
准备好继续玩了吗 小子
You ready for some more, kid?
不错 孩子
Nice moves, kid.
格雷茨基[加拿大明星冰球运动员]
Hey, Gretzky!
好样的 孩子
Good for you, kid.
肯定很重吧
Bet that thing's heavy, huh?
快点
Come on!
我可不能太快了结这一切
I can't end this too quickly.
好了 现在可以了
Okay. Now we can.
过来 小猫咪
Come here, kitty cat!
查克 我该怎么办
Chuck, what do I do?
那边有一个灭火器
There's a fire extinguisher.
明白了
Got it.
快跑 快跑 快跑
Run! Run! Run, run!
我们要怎么离开这里
How do we get out of here?
二对一 孩子
Two against one, kid.
我搞到卫星码了
I've got the satellite codes.
收到
Copy that.
-我们要加时了 -任务完成了吗
- We're going into overtime. - Mission accomplished?
不算是 宝贝
Not quite, babe.
不
Oh, no.
别担心
Don't worry.
他是我们的人
He's with us.
约会之夜结束了
Date night's over.
孩子们 走吧
Kids, let's go. Now.
他不可能是用车造出这玩意的
There is no way he built this out of cars.
应该是20多辆车
More like 20 cars.
帕特应该去给航♥天♥局工作
Pat should work for NASA.
看来考特说得没错
I guess Court was right.
我们根本不了解帕特
There is more to Pat than we thought.
-听着 我想... -我知道 我知道
- Listen, I wanted to... - I know. I know.
谢天谢地你来了
Just thank God you showed up.
真的吗
Really?
你绝对不敢相信他们做了什么 帕特
Oh, you would never believe them, Pat.
我本来有一个计划
I had a plan,
大家一致在一起 抓到赌徒
to stick together and we would nab The Gambler
审问他 然后...
and interrogate him and...
他们根本没找做
They didn't do any of it.
他们根本没听进去我说的话
They didn't listen to a single word I said.
真的吗
Seriously?
-真的 -简直就是
- Serious. - What, like,
一个耳朵进一个耳朵出吗
it went in one ear and out the other?
马上就出去了
Right out the other.
根据你对我说的来看 我觉得
And it seems to me, based on what you're telling me, that
你是想帮助他们
you're trying to help them.
我只是想帮助他们
I'm just trying to help them.
这肯定让人很沮丧
I mean, that's gotta be kind of frustrating.
特别沮丧
So frustrating.
甚至有点生气
And even maybe a little annoying.
-特别生气 -是啊
- Oh. A lot annoying. - Yeah.
他们会害死自己的
They're going to get themselves killed.
我也是这么觉得的
Yeah. I mean, that's my sentiment exactly.
我明白你在干什么了
I see what you did there.
是啊 是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
我同情你
I feel for ya.
今晚只是我们走运
I guess we got lucky tonight.
运气帮不了你多久 考特
Well, I mean, luck will only get you so far, Court.
你需要训练
You need training.
你的新队友们也一样
Your new teammates, too.
队友
Teammates?
那么
So...
他们能留下这些战服了吗
They can keep the costumes?
我们还有选择吗
I mean, do we have a choice?
反正也没有
None whatsoever.
是啊
Yeah.
不算很失败 乔丹
Wasn't a total loss, Jordan.
我们得到了卫星码
We have the satellite codes
还有伊藤博士要的装置
and the equipment Dr. Ito requested.
我们有所有需要的东西了
We have everything we need.
除了脑波
Except Brainwave.
没有他 新美国计划只能算是
Without him, Project: New America
一无所有计划
is Project: Nothing.
对吧 乔丹 我们需要脑波
Right, Jordan? We need Brainwave.
我觉得这位莫扎特能唤醒他
You know, I thought Mozart here was gonna wake him up.
她的丈夫本来可以
Her husband could've.
如果那些正义协会的人
None of this will matter
还在 我们做什么都无所谓
if the Justice Society is here.
他们不是真正的正义协会
They're not the real Justice Society.
我们已经杀了他们
We killed them.
他们都死了
They are dead.
那这些人是谁
So then who are they?
我们去查吧
Let's find out.
休会
Meeting adjourned.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表