剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
It's a '66, right? It's a helluva a car.
你们俩肯定都很希望修好这辆车吧
I bet you're both excited about fixing it up.
我为什么要在乎这么个垃圾
Why would I care about that piece of junk?
这是一个化油器
It's a carburetor.
里克说他需要一个 我正好有一个
Rick had mentioned he needed one, I had one lying around.
我觉得我应该送过来...
Figured I'd drop it off and...
我会交给他的
Yeah. I'll give it to him.
好
Okay.
抱歉打扰你了
Sorry to disturb you.
别紧张
Take it easy.
没错
Oh, yeah.
开始吧
Let's get it.
快点
Come on.
先给钱
I get paid first.
多少
How much?
一百一个
One hundred. Each.
不可能 这就值五十
No way, bro. These go for fifty a piece--
通货膨胀 兄弟
Inflation, bro.
三百了
It's three hundred.
我可以直接把它们抢过来
Maybe I just take 'em off your hands and free them.
我也可以把你胳膊打断
Or maybe I break your arms.
放轻松 伙计
Yeah. Chill out, dude.
-好沉 -是啊
- it's heavy. - Yeah.
那孩子疯了吧
Dude that kid is crazy.
他肯定能打断你的胳膊
He definitely would've broken your arm.
可能吧
Yeah, probably.
我真不敢相信基根先生的房♥子还欠这么多钱
I can't believe how much Mr. Keegan owes on his house.
你跟我说你找到了一个新人
When you called and said you'd found a new recruit
我完全没想到你说的是贝丝·查普尔
I wasn't exactly expecting Beth Chapel.
你为什么要选她做新的午夜队长
Why did you chose her to be the new Captain Midnight?
午夜神医
Dr. Mid-nite.
我没选她
I didn't choose her.
是她找到了护目镜 还能用
She just found the goggles and got them working.
然后她的嘴巴就没有停过
And she hasn't stopped talking ever since.
大家都知道说话是贝丝·查普尔的超级能力
Oh, it's well known that talking is Beth Chapel's super-power.
没错
It's true.
你想找到里克
Okay. So you wanna find Rick...
查克追踪了他的手♥机♥
Chuck tracked his phone...
从他家到4号♥公路上的一家酒水店
from his house to a liquor store on Highway 4
到辛迪·伯曼的家
to Cindy Burman's house.
这里有116个人
There are 116 people at this location.
99.1%是未成年人
99.1% are minors.
一个成年人
One adult.
未成年人饮酒违规数 80
Number of underage drinking infractions: eighty.
好吧 缉毒警
Okay, narc.
我要回家了 这主意不好
I'm going home. This is a bad idea.
别走 约兰达
Don't go, Yolanda.
这是一件大事
This is a huge deal.
里克和我一样 他爸是美国正义协会成员
Rick's like me. His dad was a member of the JSA.
他是个英雄后代
He's a legacy!
这太令人兴奋了
This is beyond exciting!
好吧 但我才不进去
Okay. Well, I'm not going in there.
我去找里克
I'll go find Rick.
我帮你
I'll help.
好吧
Okay.
真好
Great!
这是个派对
So this is a party.
派对就该大声
Parties are loud!
我们分头行动
Let's split up.
派对很棒
Great party!
辛迪 你好
Hey, Cindy.
这太棒了 这个派对太棒了
This is so great. This party is awesome.
你穿的什么
What are you wearing?
我以为你会喜欢我们穿成一对
I thought you'd like it if we matched.
开玩笑吧
You're joking?
你在万圣节扮成我
You're basically me for Halloween.
但更矮 还重7公斤
If I was shorter and fifteen pounds heavier.
-但是... -换了
- But... - Change.
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
你还没评价我的服装
You haven't said anything about my costume.
看着和詹妮的差不多
Looks just like Jenny's.
怎么了
What?
这里太吵了
It's loud in here.
这里就该吵
Yeah. It's supposed to be loud.
你最近怎么了
What's your problem lately?
你有点迟钝
You've been kind of a drag.
我最近的问题是我爸爸进医院了 辛迪
My problem is that my dad is in the hospital, Cindy.
那也许你应该去看看他
Maybe you should go visit him then.
医院很安静
Hospitals are quiet.
天啊 你真玻璃心
Oh, my God, you're so sensitive.
亨利 等等
Henry, wait...
混♥蛋♥
Jerk.
你说什么
What'd you say?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
随便吧
Whatever.
我知道你的真名是里克·泰勒
I know your real name is Rick Tyler.
什么
What?
你♥爸♥爸的名字是雷克斯·泰勒
Your dad's name was Rex Tyler.
他是时侠
He was Hourman.
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
我去把其他人找来
Let me find the others.
其他人
The others?
你觉得你们是超级英雄
So, you think you're all superheroes, huh?
你是逐星女
So you're Stargirl.
-你是... -野猫
- You're... - Wildcat.
-她是... -就借来今晚穿穿的
- And she's-- - Just borrowing those for the night.
好吧 那这个魔法"沙漏"能干什么
Right. So, what can this "magic" hourglass do?
这是科学
It's science.
是你♥爸♥爸发明的
Your dad invented it.
这个沙漏能让你有超强的力量
The hourglass gave your dad super strength.
赋予超强力量
持续时间 1小时/天
一天一个小时
For one hour a day.
一小时
One hour?
那剩余的23小时里 他就是个普通人吗
So the other 23 hours he was what, just some dude?
他是一个天才科学家
He was a brilliant chemist!
这个沙漏只对你♥爸♥爸有用
Y'know that hourglass only worked for your dad.
这是和他的DNA绑定的
It was tied to his DNA.
怎么开启
How do you turn it on?
你怎么开启普通沙漏的
How do you use any hourglass?
只要转过来
You turn it over.
超强力量啊
So super strength, huh?
是的
Yeah.
你...
Hey, you...
你不该在公共场合检验你的力气
You really shouldn't test out your powers in public.
-我们的身份 -保护身份是超级英雄基本课
-Our identities-- Protecting them is Superhero 101.
你需要一套战衣
And you need a costume.
严格来说 我们都需要
Technically, we all do.
既然今天是万圣节
Since it's Halloween.
我不会穿什么愚蠢的战服的
I'm not wearing a stupid costume.
你们爱干什么就干什么
You guys, do whatever you want.
我要做我自己的事
I'm doing my own thing.
-你不能直接拿走沙漏... -我可以
- You can't just take the hourglass like-- - Yes, I can!
这是我爸爸的 对吧
It was my dad's, right?
现在就是我的了
Now it's mine.
再见
Later.
恭喜你
Congrats.
你刚把我们学校最大的恶霸
You just made the biggest delinquent in school
变成了一头无敌野兽
an unstoppable beast.
我还不会放弃的
I'm not giving up, yet.
我们还是可以说服他
We can still get through to him.
看起来他不想再听了
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表