剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
I have traveled across America
各个城镇
from town to town
我见到了废弃的工厂
and I have seen factories that are abandoned.
我遇到了很多需要帮助的人
I've met people in need,
在利特尔维尔 科罗拉多
In Littleville, Colorado.
哈顿角 印第安纳都有
In Hatton Corners, Indiana.
还有很多其他被遗忘的群体
And so many other forgotten communities.
我们要帮助他们
And we're gonna help them...
就如同我们帮助蓝谷一样
just like we've helped Blue Valley.
我们要重新振兴美国
We're gonna rebuild America.
一次一座工厂
One factory
一个城镇
and one town at a time.
但是...
But...
当我们将
as we expand the vision
美国梦扩张到这整片伟大的土地上的同时
we call The American Dream across this great land,
我们也将继续振兴市中心
we'll also continue the revitalization of downtown,
其中包括
which will include
在春街27号♥建一个食品合作社
a food co-op at 27 Spring Street,
以及在中♥央♥大道308号♥新建一个零售商店
a brand new retail space at 308 Main Street,
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
-没有 抱歉 -没事 你想说什么
- No, I'm sorry. - No, please, what were you gonna say?
就是...
It's, um...
我是在蓝谷长大的
I grew up here, in Blue Valley.
我刚搬回来
I just moved back
你为我们镇所做的一切太不可思议了
and what you've done to our town is amazing,
很了不起 也非常鼓舞人心
it's remarkable, and it's inspiring,
这也是我愿意在这里工作的原因
and it's why I wanted to work here,
但在我小时候
but back when I was a kid...
中♥央♥大道308号♥是一个剧院
308 Main Street was a theater.
每周末我们都会
Every weekend we'd watch plays
去看邻居和朋友们演出的剧目
put on by our neighbors and our friends.
这家剧院多年来一直亏本经营
The theater has operated at a loss for years.
我知道那剧院不赚钱
I'm sure it's not very lucrative,
但这家剧院让整个社区团结起来
but it brought the community together.
抱歉 我说太多了
I'm sorry, I said too much.
你知道吗
You know what?
剧院能帮助这个社区 继续开剧院吧
That would be great for the community. Let's do that instead.
-但我们已经... -你这么聪明
- But we have already-- - As brilliant as you are,
我相信你一定能找到解决办法 对吗 斯蒂芬
I'm sure you can find a way to make that work. Right, Stephen?
当然
Of course.
小姐
Uh, Miss...
-抱歉 你叫什么 -芭芭拉
- I'm... I'm sorry, what was your name? - Barbara.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
同学们 请注意
Reminder, students,
才艺表演的巴士将于今天2:45发车
the bus for the talent show leaves today at 2:45.
约兰达
Yolanda?
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
是谁在柜子上画了这些 是你吗
Who painted that? Was it you?
不是
No.
你知道我也喜欢亨利之后
You should have never dated Henry
就不应该跟他约会
once you knew that I liked him.
你是个无名小卒
You are a nobody.
我却是个大人物 我不会让你忘记这一点的
I am somebody, and I'm never gonna let you forget that.
你自己的家人都知道你是个什么东西
Even your own family knows what you really are.
荡♥妇♥
Slut.
不得不说
I have to say,
荡♥妇♥羞辱真的很伤人
slut-shaming is really damaging.
-快看 -更不必说
- Look, over there. - Not to mention,
还让女性的地位倒♥退♥了五十年
it sets women back, like, 50 years.
没人在意你的想法 转校生
Okay, well, nobody cares what you think, new girl.
-好吧 但我真的不明白... -闭嘴
- Okay, but, really, I don't understand-- - Stop it.
-怎么了 -你还不明白吗
- What? - Don't you get it?
你只会让我们俩的处境更糟
You're only going to make things worse for the both of us.
你们可能在问自己
You might be asking yourself,
"我什么时候会用到真分数和假分数呢"
"When am I ever gonna use proper and improper fractions?"
答案是
Well... the answer is,
每天都要用到
a fraction of every day.
难对付的家伙
Tough crowd.
数学家们将分数
All right. So, mathematicians use three categories
分为了三种
to describe fractions.
真分数
Proper,
假分数
improper
和带分数
and mixed.
比0大♥比♥1小的
Fractions that are greater than zero
分数是...
but less than one...
是你在约兰达的柜子上画了画
You were the one that painted Yolanda's locker.
可能吧
Maybe.
在真分数中...
In proper fractions...
我是考特妮
I'm Courtney.
-我是卡梅伦 -我知道
- Cameron. - I know.
我是说
Uh, I mean,
我是转校生
I'm new here, so...
我在尽力记住大家的名字
So, I'm trying to learn everyone's name
因为我们俩的名字都是C开头的
and since ours both started with a C,
所以容易记
it was easy to remember.
欢迎来到蓝谷 考特妮
Welcome to Blue Valley, Courtney.
现在是在上代数课
This is algebra,
不是在上演《恋爱游戏》
not The Dating Game.
美国电视剧
《恋爱游戏》是什么
What's The Dating Game?
世上最好的妈妈
现在方便说话吗 对不起
Is now a good time? Wow, I'm sorry.
我来帮你捡
Let me help you with that.
见鬼的
Shoot.
这是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
是的 这是我女儿考特妮
Yes, that's... that's Courtney, my daughter,
那是我继子迈克
and that's my stepson, Mike,
和我丈夫帕特
and my husband, Pat.
温馨的一家人
You have a lovely family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
芭芭拉 我只是想要说
Well, Barbara, I just wanted to say--
如果剧院的事你改变主意 我明白的
If you've changed your mind about the theater, I understand.
不不不 正好相反
No. No, no, no, quite the opposite.
我已经成立了一个任务小组
I've actually set up a task group
专门负责新的社区剧院项目
to focus solely on the new community theater project.
太好了
That's great.
我们第一次开会是六点半
Our first meeting is at 6:30.
不知道你是否愿意加入我们
I just wondered if you would like to join us.
乐意之至
I would love to.
但是
But...
我和我家人六点半要一起吃晚饭
My family and I are having dinner together at 6:30.
我完全明白
I totally understand.
下次开会我能参加吗
Maybe I can join the next meeting?
再次表示抱歉 马肯特先生
Again, I'm so sorry, Mr. Mahkent.
不 没事 不必道歉
No, please, don't apologize.
我们的国家以大家的价值观为基础
Our country was built on values like yours.
很遗憾已经改变了
It's just too bad things have changed.
再说一次 今天做得好 芭芭拉
Great work, again, today, Barbara,
还有请叫我乔丹
and, please, call me Jordan.
蓝谷轮胎带领美国向前进
蓝谷公园
蓝谷中心地带
天呐
My God.
帕特
Pat?
我在厨房♥
In the kitchen.
我穿过蓝谷公园走回家
I was walking home through Blue Valley Park
你绝对猜不到我看到了什么
and you'll never guess what I saw.
-什么 -我发现了一片冻土
- What? - I found a frozen field.
一片什么
A what?
一片像星星形状的冰封田野
An iced-over field and it was in the shape of a star.
那是个信♥号♥♥ 我知道
It's a message. I know it.
是冰柱 一定是
It's Icicle. It has to be.
-等等 说具体点 -他杀了我爸
- Hold on, just tell me exactly-- - He killed my dad.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表