剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
-没人会拒绝披萨的 -是的
- Wow. You never give up Pizza Palooza Bites. - Yeah.
我知道
I know.
听着
Listen...
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
对不起什么
For What?
开车的人又不是你
You weren't, driving the car.
我在赛场上说的话
About What I said at the game.
我说帕特是我爸 不是你♥爸♥
How Pat was my dad and not yours...
真的很对不起 我不该这么说
I'm really sorry. I shouldn't have said it.
我已经忘记了
I already forgot about it.
只是你们总是待在一起
It's just you guys have been spending so much time together.
我总是和他说我不想跟他待在一起
And I always tell him I don't want to,
但他是我爸
but he's my dad, you know.
我以前不用和别人分享他的
I never really had to share him with anyone.
我懂的
I get it.
我也很高兴他也是你♥爸♥
I'm also kind of glad that he's your dad too
因为这样你就是我姐 感觉很好
'cause that makes you my sister, and that's pretty cool.
谢谢你 弟弟
Thanks, little bro.
我们要好好谈谈
Okay, so, we need to... talk.
或者是我需要和你谈
Or I do, I guess.
听着
Look...
我
Look, I...
我知道我们以前有分歧
I know in the past, we've had our differences
对每件事都有不同的看法
and haven't always seen eye-to-eye on everything.
有时看起来
At times, you know, it seemed...
你甚至都不太尊重我
Well, you didn't even really respect me all that much,
说实话 我觉得你...
and as long as I'm speaking honestly, I felt that you were,
很冲动又鲁莽
pretty impulsive and, reckless.
但我想说的是
But the thing is...
在你加入星侠的人生时
When you came into Starman's life,
他已经是成年人了
he was already an adult, right?
希尔维斯特当时
Sylvester had been running around
作为闪星小子已经多年了
as the Star-Spangled Kid for years.
他经验丰富 希尔维斯特知道会发生什么事
He had experience. Sylvester knew what to expect.
但是考特妮还有很多东西要学
But Courtney... Courtney's got a lot to learn.
我知道你想替希尔维斯特伸张正义 我也想
I know you want justice for Sylvester, and I do too...
但考特妮今晚差点死掉
but Courtney could've died tonight.
我要你保护她
And I'm asking you to protect her.
如果事态严重
If it gets to be too much...
你要带她远离危险 而不是冲进危险当中
take her away from the danger instead of towards it.
你听到了吗
Can you hear me?
如果你明白我的话 那就示意一下
If you understand me, just do something.
用你那种...
Do one of your, you know, just...
喂
Hello?
就这么说定了
That's how it's gonna be.
跟棒子聊天 帕特 好极了
Talking to a stick, Pat, that's great.
你疯了 帕特 你真的疯了
You're losing it, Pat. You really are.
你不是说你不会真的让她上路开车吗
I thought you weren't gonna actually let her drive yet.
我知道 我是不想
I know. I wasn't.
只是... 我们离开赛场时
It just... When we left the game,
我想何不...
I thought, you know, well, why not just...
大晚上让她第一次开车吗
Her first time behind the wheel, at night?
这很明显是个馊主意
It was obviously just a bad idea.
对不起
I'm sorry.
-迈克怎么样 -迈克没事
- How's Mike? - Mike's okay.
他留着看比赛 然后坐朋友的车一起回家了
He stayed at the game and then got a ride home with a friend.
他没事
He... He's flne.
小芭 我有别的事要和你说
Barb, I need to talk to you about something else.
能早上再说吗
Can we do that in the morning?
我真的 从奥克维尔来回真的很累
I'm just really exhausted from that trip to Oakville and back.
好吧
Okay.
-要我给你弄点什么吗 -不用
- Can I get you anything? - No, I'm good.
-我要去睡觉了 -好吧
- I'm gonna go to bed. - Okay.
好
Okay.
你好 莱利先生
Hello, Mr. Reilly.
你是谁
Who the hell are you?
我是乔丹·马肯特 我一直在等你
My name is Jordan Mahkent. I've been waiting for you.
继续等吧
Keep waiting.
我听说你在火把化工
I hear you've done quite well for
干得挺好
yourself over at Firebrand Chemical.
你在过去的七年里获得了四次晋升
You've been promoted four times in the last seven years?
采购部副总裁
Vice President of Acquisitions.
这可和帮班纳曼处理废物相去甚远啊
That is a far cry from managing waste disposal for Bannerman.
-你想要什么 -我想要什么
- What do you want? - What do I want?
我想让这个国家没有班纳曼这样的公♥司♥
I want a country free of companies like Bannerman
他们污染水源
who poison water supplies.
他们推平了垃圾场 然后看着
Who bulldoze over a dumpsite and then watch
上面盖起了一个学校
as a public school gets built on top of it.
即使有社区人员生病或死亡
Who deny any wrongdoing even when members
他们也否认自己有任何过错
of those communities get sick and die.
比如一个爱学生
Like a school teacher who loved her students
如同爱自己孩子一样的老师
as much as she loved her own son.
她叫克里斯汀·马肯特
Her name is Christine Mahkent.
这事和我没有关系
I had nothing to do with that.
但就是有关
But you did.
你可能没有下命令
You may not have given the orders
或者像你的上司一样在股价飙升时发财
or gotten rich off the soaring stock prices like your superiors,
但你没有做吹哨者
but you didn't blow the Whistle.
你本可以拯救很多生命
And you could have saved so many lives.
包括你自己
Including your own.
你会做吹哨者吗 莱利先生
Can you Whistle, Mr. Reilly?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-你觉得这有用吗 -这样更好
- You think this will work? - It better.
什么有没有用
Will what work?
你们两个在做什么
What are you two doing?
我们只是在盯着辛迪 但她不在家
We're just keeping eyes on Cindy, but she's not home.
所以我们在这里想出了一个计划
So, while we were here, we came up with a plan.
贝丝在哪
Where's Beth?
贝丝
Beth.
-我们走 -杜根先生
- Let's go. - Mr. Dugan?
你不能来这里 我们得离开
You can't be up here. We gotta go, come on.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
我是辛迪的同学
I'm a classmate of Cindy's.
她让我来这里 教我一些啦啦队的动作
She invited me over to teach me some cheerleading moves.
我很希望加入队伍
I really hope to join the squad...
结果我需要系统的训练
Eventually. I need lessons.
辛迪现在没在家
Well, Cindy's not home right now.
-好吧 -你是谁
- Okay, well... - Who are you?
我是她爸爸
I'm her dad.
-继父 -我是被收养的
- Stepdad. - I'm adopted.
当我娶她妈妈时 我收养了她 我的天使
Well, when I married her mom, I adopted her. My angel.
我想我今天过来送她
And I thought when I dropped her off today,
能有机会介绍一下我自己
I'd go ahead and take the opportunity to introduce myself.
所以 你好
So, hi.
我是波比·伯曼 你们要进来吗
I'm Bobbie Burman. Won't you please come in?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你们在做什么 我好无聊
你们见到帕特了吗
约兰达
你的一个朋友过来看你了 想见见吗
One of your friends is here to see you if you're up for it.
当然
Oh. Uh, sure.
进来吧
Come on in.
-你好 新来的 -辛迪
- Hey, new girl. - Cindy?
我听说了车祸的事
I heard about the crash
我想我应该来看看你
I thought I should just check in.
好了 你们玩吧
All right, you girls have fun.
顺便说一下 你房♥间很漂亮
Nice room, by the way.
是旧货店的时尚风格
If you don't mind, uh, thrift store chic.
非常新奇
Quaint.
听着 我从来没有这样做过
Look, I, uh, don't really do this,
但我
like, ever, but I...
欠你一个道歉
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表