剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
嗯 我很乐意
Yeah. I'd like that.
你愿意吗 我也愿意
You'd like that? I'd like it too.
来吧
Come on.
看你有什么本事
What do you got?
你有什么本事 杜根
What do you got, Dugan'?
揍人要从胯部发力 帕特 胯部
Punching power comes from the hips, Pat! Come on, the hips!
来看看 你还想再试一次吗
Lefs see it. You wanna try again?
嗯 我还真挺乐意的
Yeah. Yeah, I'd actually like to do that.
好多了
Better.
我喜欢你 帕特
I like you, Pat.
很高兴是我来动手
I'm, uh, glad it's gonna be me that does it.
你还好吗 大块头
You all right there, big guy?
-不 我伤得很重 -不是吧
- No, I'm hurt pretty bad. - Oh, no.
你好像把我下巴打断了
I think you might have fractured my jaw!
耍阴招 是吧
Cheap shot, huh?
你真觉得你能从蓝谷过来
Did you really think you were gonna come up from Blue Valley...
阻止我们
...and stop us?
瞧瞧啊
Look at that.
它可真美 伙计
He's a beaut, bud.
等到明早八点
By 8:00 tomorrow morning,
一切就都结束了
it'll all be over for everyone.
很抱歉你没机会亲眼见证了 朋友
I'm sorry you won't be around to see it, pal.
粉碎者
Crusher.
离我孩子远点
Stay away from my kid.
很抱歉把门弄坏了
Sorry about the door.
考特 那...
Court, that was...
很危险 我知道
I know, it was dangerous.
太厉害了
...amazing.
我们该走了
We should go.
迈克 你没事吧
Mike, you okay?
那是什么
What the hell is that?
他是谁
Who's that?
那是我建造的机器人
That's a robot I built.
那是我的一个老朋友
And, uh, that's an old friend of mine.
所以
So,
那是你建造的
you built that?
星条 在线
对
Yep.
自动导航 启动
那...
That...
那太厉害了
that's so badass-
嗯 去小屋的路上再跟你解释
Yeah, I'll explain it all on the way to the cabin.
带上电钻
Bring the drill.
你确定你没事吗 爸
You sure you're okay, Dad?
嗯 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
她不会是你合适的归宿的
忘了她吧
不会很久了
我们应该告诉卡梅伦吗
不
他够大了
这是他天生的权利
是时候告诉他他的家人真正的身份了
是时候告诉他一切了
史蒂文 没错 他们...
Steven, yes. Are they...
明白
Understand.
出什么事了
发生了点小混乱
Small complication.
阿那亚·博温
艾萨克
Isaac?
你这么晚在这做什么
What are you doing here so late?
艾萨克 亲爱的
Isaac, sweetie?
怎么了
What is it?
有个人
This guy...
他一直叫我大便
He keeps calling me a "tuba turd," and...
今天他在楼梯上绊倒我 还扯坏我的新夹克
Today he tripped me down the stairs and tore my new jacket.
在你父亲小的时候
You know, when your father was a child,
他也因为弹奏他最喜欢的乐器而受人欺负
he was picked on for playing his favorite instrument, too.
但是他从来停止追求自己热爱的事
But he never stopped pursuing his passion.
他绝对不让人给自己下定义
He never let anyone else define him.
最终大家都不再找他麻烦
And eventually they stopped bothering him.
为什么
Why?
因为他拿起了他小提琴的弓子
Because he took the bow of his violin...
然后用它穿过了他们的耳膜
and put it through one of their eardrums.
然后他们再也不敢欺负他了
They never bullied him again.
-你没事吧 -没事 你们呢
- Are you okay? - Yeah. Are you?
考特
Hey, Court.
我们进去吧
Let's get inside.
等等
Hey, hold on.
那是谁
Who's that?
你们好啊 朋友们
Hello, friends.
我带来了一场盛宴
I bring forth a feast...
适合国王和王后
...fit for kings and queens.
以及忠诚的战马
And loyal steeds.
天呐
My God!
远程遥控
Remote control.
是吗
Yeah?
你什么时候教我驾驭它
When are you going to teach me how to drive that thing?
绝对不会
Never.
我们进去吧
Let's get in there.
今晚应该不会再来人 再出事了吧
That's everyone and everything coming tonight, right?
但愿如此
I hope so.
战斗即将打响
The battle is nigh.
金医生
Dr. King.
逐星女死了吗
Is Stargirl dead?
你只有一个任务 辛西娅
You had a job, Cynthia.
观察我儿子任何潜在能力的发展迹象
Watching my son for any signs of his latent abilities developing.
-但是我有... -如果我知道
- But I did-- - If I had known
他的心灵感应超能力开始浮现
his telepathic powers were emerging,
我也许就能帮他
I may have been able to help him...
我会竭尽全力去帮他
I would have done anything to help him.
结果我却不得不了结他
Instead, I had to end him.
全都因为你
Because of you.
听着 医生
Okay, listen, Doc.
你知道怎么样才能真正帮到亨利吗
You know what would have really helped Henry?
就是如果你没穿着成人纸尿裤躺在医院病床上
Is if you weren't lying in a hospital bed wearing adult diapers
而我们其余人却在收拾你的烂摊子
while the rest of us were picking up your slack!
你知道你父亲对你的真实看法吗 辛西娅
Do you know what your father truly thinks of you, Cynthia?
他视你为失败的试验品 仅此而已
He sees you as a failed experiment. Nothing more.
我父亲爱我
My father loves me...
你是个骗子
you liar.
我为什么骗你
Why would I lie?
我们为什么要争吵
Why are we arguing?
放我出去 这样我就可以帮你
Just let me out of here so I can help you.
我可以成为不义协会中最有价值的一员
I could be a valuable member of the Injustice Society.
我们和你父亲想的一样
We feel the same way your father does.
我们不要你
We don't want you.
救命
Help!
金医生
Dr. King.
你准备好做测试了吗
Are you ready for the test?
准备好了
Yes.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
对吧
Isn't it?
在我们开始测试之前 金医生
Before we begin the test, Dr. King...
测试有风险
There is a risk.
什么样的风险
What kind of risk?
测试要么成功
This is either going to work, or...
要么你前额皮质的
every cell...
每一个细胞
in your pre-frontal cortex...
都会融化
is going to melt.
而你的脊髓
And your spinal cord...
会变成了泥浆
...will turn into slush.
明白了
Understood.
继续吧
Continue.
金医生
Dr. King?
我听到他们的声音了
I heard their voices.
成千上万的的声音
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表