剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
我睡不着 对不起 我没想弄醒你的
I couldn't sleep. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you.
亲爱的
Oh, honey.
我对我之前说的话很抱歉
I'm sorry about what I said.
我知道这对你来说很艰难
I know it's been really hard on you.
不 妈妈 对不起的人是我
No, Mom, I'm sorry.
我从未真正的给过帕特机会 但我会努力的
I haven't given Pat a real chance. But, I'm gonna try.
非常努力的尝试 新的开始
Really, really try. New start.
你不知道这对我来说有多重要
You have no idea how much that means to me.
当然了 晚安
For sure. Good night!
晚安
Good night.
什么 到底怎么回事
What? What is it?
外面很冷
Hey, it's cold out.
这招有点不新鲜了
This is getting a bit old.
为什么带我来这上面
Why did you bring me up here?
好吧 我们练练看
Oh, okay, yeah. Let's practice.
蓝谷轮胎
救救我
Help!
有人吗
Hello?
你是谁
Who are you?
你从哪儿得到这根星杖的
Where did you get that staff?
你为什么要攻击我的儿子
Why did you go after my son?
帮帮我
Help!
在我从你脑里探查到答案之后
After I pry the answers I want from your brain...
我会融化它
I'll melt it.
我读出了你孤寂的念想
I can read thoughts of loneliness.
孤独
Isolation.
你没有人可以依靠
You have no one.
做点什么
Do something.
没有朋友
No friends.
你独自一人
You're all alone.
你的父亲
Your father.
你为什么在想你的父亲
Why are you thinking about your father?
拜托
Come on!
考特妮 我跟你说过别碰那根星杖
Courtney, I told you not to touch the staff.
帕特
Pat?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表