剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Whoa, she really likes taking pictures of herself.
贝丝 该走了 辛迪到正门口了
Beth, it's time to go. Cindy's at the front door.
我们怎么办
What do we do?
-谢谢你愿意来检查 -小意思
- Thank you for looking at this. - Oh, yeah, no problem.
我疏通过的管道可多了
I've dealt with a lot of disposal mishaps in my time.
我儿子有一次还把一个破足球塞到我家下水道里
My son once actually put a Nerf football down ours,
我们只能把整个管道都换了
and we had to replace the whole unit.
护手霜
梳子
卸妆巾
查克 他是谁
Chuck, Who's he?
他是伊东四朗博士 是一名颇有争议的科学家
His name is Dr. Shiro Ito, a controversial scientist
伊东四朗博士
生于1901年
出生地 日本
职业 科学家
身高
体重
参加过日本303军队和405军队
and member of the Japanese military throughout the '303 and '405.
负责研发普通武器和生物武器
Creator of conventional and biological weapons.
其中破坏性最大的是细菌炸♥弹♥
The most destructive of which were the bacilli bombs,
在1932年和1933年都造成了中国的瘟疫
Which spread plagues throughout China in 1932 and 1933.
还有呢
What else?
后来 他于1947年3月13日
He was tried for war crimes
作为战犯受审并处决
and executed on March 13th, 1947.
辛迪和一个死去的战犯有什么关系
What's Cindy's connection to a dead war criminal?
妈妈 晚餐什么时候好
Mom! When's dinner?
约兰达
Yolanda.
-快走 -我不喜欢高处
- Come on. - Oh, I'm not good with heights.
-快点 -也不喜欢坠落
- Now. - Or falling.
接到你了
Got you.
再用旧扳手拧几下
Just a few more twists of the old wrench.
这样应该可以了
Well, this ought to do it.
-这里看上去没有问题了 -当然了
- It all looks good from here. - It certainly does.
不好意思
Oh. Uh. Excuse me.
好了 这样应该可以了
Okay, yeah, that ought to do it.
-好了 -你真是个大救星
- There we go. - You're a life saver.
希望下次再出问题
Yeah, and hopefully if something else goes wrong,
你丈夫能有空解决
your husband can take care of it,
无论他是谁
whoever he is.
祝你下次不会再堵了 我要走了 不好意思
Good luck with the disposal. I gotta get going. So, pardon me.
但是你的女儿...
But your daughte --
你去给我拿套筒扳手的时候
she had to leave when, uh, you got me that
她就走了 她约了去看眼科 可怜的孩子
socket wrench. She had to go for an eye appointrnent. Poor kid.
我真该为你帮我修管道而给你些谢礼
I should really give you something for the repair.
你的热情招待
You know, your hospitality's
已经足够了 保重 波比
been more than enough. You take care now, Bobbie.
帕特 辛迪知道考特妮是逐星女了
Pat, Cindy knows Courtney's Stargirl.
什么
What?
杜根先生 我发现了这个
Mr. Dugan, I found this.
你在那房♥子里发现了这个
You found this in there?
是的 他是一名战犯
Yeah. He's a war criminal.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
我开始觉得你们真的是扫把星了
I'm starting to think you guys are bad luck.
你不能光天化日穿成这样
Hey, you can't go around dressed like that.
走吧 赶紧离开这里 快走 伙计们
Come on, we gotta get out of here. Let's go. Come on, guys.
走吧 快走
Come on, come on, let's go.
快走
Come on, go.
拜托 我们得帮助正义协会
Come on. We have to help the JSA.
你发什么疯
What's wrong with you?
帕特和其他人有麻烦了
Pat and the others are in trouble.
这是搞什么
What was that about?
搞什么
What the hell?
妈妈
Mom?
金医生 很高兴你同意我的提议
Dear Dr. King, I appreciate you agreeing to my proposal.
我的女儿辛迪 会照看好你的儿子
My daughter, Cindy, will watch your son well.
辛迪非常擅长照看
Cindy's very good at watching things.
如果有任何变动 我会告诉你
I'll alert you to any changes,
再次感谢你给我这个机会
and, again, thank you for the opportunity.
伊东四朗博士敬上
With respect, Dr. Shiro Ito.
有人来过这里
Someone's been in here.
妈妈
Mom!
你对我的朋友们做了什么
What did you do to my friends?
还什么都没做呢
Nothing yet.
辛迪
Cindy?
辛迪
Cindy?
辛迪 你没事吧
Hey, Cindy? Are you okay?
我要杀了那个耍星星的女孩
I'm going to kill that star-spangled bitch.
那是谁 好了 我们走吧
Who is that? Come on. Let's go.
亨利
Henry!
可别手软
Don't go soft on me.
我们都是一样的
We're the same. Okay?
-我必须要阻止她 -就像我们的父母
- I have to stop her. - Just like our parents.
她想杀了我的朋友们
She wants to kill all my friends.
我恨她 我要杀了她
I hate her. I need to kill her.
她太强壮了
She's too strong.
这样我就能进不义协会了
This will get me into the ISA.
我们注定要一起在这里完成这件事
We're meant to be here, doing this together.
-我终于可以坐在那桌边了 -她太强壮了
- I can finally sit at the table. - She's too strong.
快快帮我杀了她
Help me kill her right now!
他到底怎么了
What's the matter with him?
-她必须死 -我不能死
- She needs to die. - I can't die.
他为什么还站在那里
Why is he just standing there?
我不能死 谁来阻止不义协会
I won't die. Who will stop the ISA?
你这个蠢货 快来帮我
You idiot. Help me!
正义协会需要我
The JSA needs me.
不要...不要再思考了
Stop... Stop thinking.
不
No!
不不不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
放开我
Get off' of me.
字幕
No! Get off me.
亨利
Henry?
你对辛迪做了什么 她在哪里
What did you do with Cindy? Where is she?
亨利
Henry?
天啊 他跟他爸爸脑波一样是一个心灵感应者
Oh, my God. He's a telepath like his dad, Brainwave.
我到底怎么了
What's happening to me?
我该说什么 我该怎么解释
What do I say? How do I explain?
-辛迪在哪里 -辛迪 辛迪在哪里
- Where's Cindy? - Cindy. Where is Cindy?
-辛迪知道我是谁 -考特妮
- Cindy knows who I am. - Courtney?
-她知道美国正义协会 -正义协会
- She knows about the J SA. - JSA?
不 他在读我的思想
No. He's reading my thoughts.
-她在对我做什么 -我怎么办
- What is she doing to me? - What do I do?
-我的脑袋要爆♥炸♥了 -亨利 亨利 等等
- My head's exploding. - Henry. Henry, wait.
我要赶紧离开
I have to get away.
我的女儿错了
My daughter was wrong.
他的确继承了他父亲的能力
He does have his father's powers.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表