剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Millions of them.
他们悲惨的想法
Their wretched thoughts...
以及丑恶的事实
and their ugly truths.
测试会成功的
It's going to work.
好极了
Wonderful.
帕特没错吧
Was Pat right?
我还在搜索 贝丝 但帕特的直觉没错
I'm still searching, Beth, but Pat's hunch was correct.
蓝谷的电力指数
There has been a massive increase
正在激剧增长
in electrical activity within Blue Valley.
我正在缩小检测位置
I'm narrowing it down to where.
我担心它会以某种方式连接脑波
My concern is that it's connected to Brainwave somehow.
我确信亨利死后他的能量增加了
I believe his powers increased after the death of Henry.
什么意思
What do you mean?
亨利死时释放了一种能量
There was an energy release when Henry died.
脑波吸收了这些能量
That energy was absorbed by Brainwave.
抱歉 贝丝 我知道这场悲剧影响了你们所有人
I am sorry, Beth. I know this tragedy has affected you all.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你在想亨利吗
Are you thinking about Henry?
没有
No.
因为对此我无能无力
Because there's nothing I can do about it.
检测到说谎
你在看书吗 孩子
Are you reading, m'lad'?
是我爸的日志
It's my dad's journal.
早在你之前 他就调查过
He was investigating the Injustice Society...
不正义协会
long before you were.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
还有我妈
And my mom.
他们派所罗门·格兰迪追杀他们
They sent Solomon Grundy after them.
我觉得
And I think...
那是因为我爸发现了
that that's because my dad found out exactly
他们到底在蓝谷搞什么
what they were doing in Blue Valley.
我肯定那个秘密就在这
And I'm betting that that secret is in here.
但全是用某种代码写的
But... it's all written in some kind of code.
我很喜欢精妙的猜谜
I do love a good puzzle.
是啊
Yeah. Uh...
最后一页的
The... The equation...
方程式是关键所在
on the last page is the key.
但我少了一串数字 看见了吗
But... But I'm missing a number, you see that?
我试过我妈的生日 我爸的 我的
I... I've tried my mom's birthday, my dad's, mine.
我不知道还会是什么其他数字
I... I don't know what else it could be.
时机到了自然就解开了
All good things come in due time.
按照帕特所说
According to Pat...
我只有今晚的时间解开它
I've got tonight to figure it out.
准确地说是不到八个小时
Less than eight hours, to be exact.
你有什么办法吗 贾斯汀
Do you have any ideas, Justin?
我要去打扫洗手间
I'm going to go clean the bathroom.
好啊
Yeah.
扫得开心
Have a blast.
你这是在巡逻吗
So you're, uh, patrolling'?
盯着点 对
Keeping watch, yeah.
别担心 我们在这应该很安全 迈克
Don't worry. I think we're pretty safe out here, Mike.
是啊 你很安全
Yeah, you're safe.
你有根会变戏法的权杖
You've got a magic staff.
我需要一根权杖
I need a staff
或者一个机器人
or a robot.
你很幸运 因为权杖选了你
You know, you're so lucky the staff've picked you.
我想 如果是我先发现它的
I wonder, if I would have found it first...
也许它会选我
maybe it would've picked me.
也许吧
Maybe.
告诉你件事
Tell you one thing.
有权杖的话我送报就容易得多了
It would've made my paper route so much easier.
的确
True.
可以
Could...
我可以试一下吗
Could I try it?
去吧
Go for it.
不好意思
Sorry.
没事
It's all good.
我爸也没什么特殊能力
You know, my dad doesn't have any special powers either.
他不还是打造出了星条
But he still built STRIPE, you know.
也许有一天我也能那般
Maybe one day I can do something like that.
你说呢
What you say.
是啊 那会非常的酷
Yeah. That'd be super cool.
我要把那个小混♥蛋♥的手
I am going to rip that
从他的托座中撕下来
little asshat's arms right out of his sockets.
-那个男孩 -对 那个男孩
- The boy? - Yeah, the boy.
星条 我抓住了他
Stripesy, I had him.
是那该死的小孩吓到了我
That damn kid that surprised me.
我的背痛死了 你呢
My back is killing me. How about you?
博温
Bowin'?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
乔丹让我过来 保证你们不会失手第二次
Jordan sent me to make sure you don't fail a second time.
我们不需要你帮忙
We don't need your help.
是啊
Yeah.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
用你的小提琴打烂他们的头吗
Smash them over the head with your violin?
我会让他们动不了
I'm going to immobilize them.
他们会纹丝不动
They'll be standing still,
让他们不可能被打偏
making them impossible to miss.
甚至是对你俩而言
Even for you two.
不动的目标
Targets that don't move...
那有什么好玩的
Now, what fun is that?
这跟好玩不好玩没关系 虐待狂
This isn't about fun, you sadists.
你们从这种事上过于追求乐趣了
You get too much pleasure from this sort of thing.
你们都喜欢暴♥力♥
You both relish in violence.
想像你们的女儿会变成什么样都让我恶心
I feel sick imagining how your daughter is going to turn out.
她会是个野兽
She's a wild animal.
就像她妈
Just like her mother.
你是说我们不爱自己的孩子吗
You sayin' we don't love our child?
不是 我是说你们不适合做父母
No. I'm saying you're unfit to be parents.
我爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
你找到了工具
You found the tools?
行 谢了
Yeah, thanks.
我只需要趁着孩子们侦查时
I just needed to check a few things
查些关于星条男的事
on STRIPE while the kids did their recon.
-帕特 -怎么了
- Pat? - Yeah?
你为什么在我们结婚之前对此只字未提
Why didn't you tell me about any of this before we got married?
因为所有知道这些事的人 最后都死了
I mean, everyone that ever knew, they ended up dead.
希尔维斯特的父母
Sylvester's parents.
我们在美国联邦调查局的联络人
Our contact at the FBI
我本希望与这段生活就此告别
I was hoping that this life was behind me.
当我遇见你的时候
And when I met you...
我们的家就是对我而言最重要的
Our family was all that mattered to me.
要是我早知道关于蓝谷的真♥相♥
If I'd have known the truth about Blue Valley...
事情会变得完全不一样
...things would be a whole lot different.
我们会没事吗
Are we gonna be okay?
我指 你和我
I mean, you and me?
我希望如此
I want us to be.
有什么困扰吗
Having trouble?
你怎么看
What do you think?
我知道肯定有串可以解锁的数字
I know there's a number that will unlock that code.
我先试了生日
Tried birthdays.
然后我想 我爸可是时侠
Then I figured, my dad was Hourman,
于是我试了"60秒 12小时 24" 都行不通
so I tried "60 seconds, 12 hours, 24." Nothing.
好吧
Okay.
一串数字
A number...
还有什么他在乎的东西是跟数字有关的
What else did he care about that had a number?
谁知道呢 帕特
Who the hell knows, Pat?
我一直没机会真正的了解我爸爸
I never got to know my dad
都是因为不义协会
because of the ISA.
那他的车呢
So What about his car?
有什么线索吗
Is there anything there?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表