剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
owe you an apology.
为昨天发生的事情
For what happened yesterday.
就是那种水逆的感觉
It was just one of those days, you know?
你可能一直在经历这样的日子
You probably have them all the time.
你觉得全世界都在跟你作对
When you just feel like the world is against you?
亨利变得非常奇怪 我爸爸
Henry was being super weird, and my dad just
格外可怕 詹妮不知感恩
extra awful, and Jenny just so ungrateful.
卡梅伦邀请你去参加舞会
And then Cameron asked you to the dance,
你也抛弃了我
and you were bailing on me too.
我感觉 怎么会有这样的事情发生呢
And I was like, how is this even possible?
不管怎么说 是我反应过激了
Anyway. I overreacted...
我很抱歉
and I'm sorry.
不如...
How about...
我们吃点这个吧
We eat these?
假书 干什么
Fake books. What?
到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on?
-你想吃块曲奇饼干吗 -好的
- Would you like a cookie? - Sure.
她最喜欢曲奇饼干了
She loves cookies.
-我不吃了 谢谢 -很好吃的
- I'm okay, thank you. - These are delicious.
-你家真漂亮 波比 -谢谢
- You've really got a beautiful house here, Bobbie. - Thank you.
你是做什么工作的 帕特
What do you do for a living, Pat?
-我是一名修理工 -他是一名医生
- Well, I'm a mechanic. - He's a doctor.
他们说我是给汽车看病的医生
Um, well, they call me the car doctor.
那你呢 你是做什么工作的
But, uh, What do you do? What about you?
我是个家庭主妇 负责料理家务
I'm a mother. A homemaker.
好的
Right.
我曾从事过其他职业
I used to do other things,
但我觉得没有什么比养育孩子更重要
but there's nothing as important as raising a child.
可不是嘛
Oh, tell me about it.
请问能给我拿一杯水吗
May I trouble you for a glass of water?
当然了 你要点什么吗 帕特
Of course. Can I get you anything, Pat?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
-你带眼镜了吗 -是的
- You got the goggles? - Yeah.
戴上看一下 然后我们走
Take a look. And let's go.
快点 加快速度 快点
Hurry. Come on, come on, hurry.
地毯
中等大小 耐脏
无花果树 假的
帕特·杜根
身高1.8米
体重79.4千克
心率120下/分钟
帕特·杜根比我上次和他互动时
Pat Dugan is 14 pounds heavier
重了6.4千克
than my last interaction with him.
-他说了什么 -没什么
- What's he saying? - Nothing.
没什么
Oh, nothing.
嗨
Hi, again.
数据处理中
女性
身高1.65米
体重52.6千克
你戴的是什么
What is that you're wearing?
这个吗 我的视力不好
Oh, these? Oh, my vision is bad,
数据处理中
做不了准分子激光手术 所以有时我要戴眼镜
beyond LASIK bad, so sometimes I wear these.
她事实上几乎什么都看不见
She's actually as blind as a bat.
我不该笑的 但她确实什么都看不见
I shouldn't be laughing, but, yeah, she can't see a thing.
不明身份
身份和来源不明
Identity and origin unknown.
我能去下洗手间吗
Um, can I use your bathroom?
感觉刚喝了水就想上厕所了
This water just went right through me.
她没事的 我觉得你可以等我们回家再去
You know what, she's okay, I think you can wait till we get home.
-我憋不住的 爸爸 -不行吗
- I won't make it, Daddy-o. - You won't make it?
不行 这是条新裤子 所以你懂的 女孩子
Nope. And these are brand-new pants. So, you know, girls.
这边请
Oh. Right this way.
眼镜不知道她是谁
The goggles don't know who she is.
-我们得离开这 -不行
- We got to get out of here. - No.
我找有用的东西时
Just keep her busy while I
-你只管拖住她 -我们现在得走
- find something to use. - We gotta go right now.
-左边的第一扇门 -谢谢
- It's the first door on the left. - Thank you.
我在扫描房♥子 寻找关于这些人的蛛丝马迹
I'm scanning the home for any clues as to who these people are.
-坐下来吃块饼干 -好啊
- Have a cookie and sit. - Yeah.
-我们来互相认识一下 -没什么可讲的
- Let's get to know one another. - Not much to tell.
我吃这块小的
I've got the little one.
一般墨迹
在一家人住的房♥子里很分散 还真奇怪
It's surprisingly sparse for a family home.
空 空 18瓶红酒
贝丝 怎么了
Beth? What's happening?
-有发现什么吗 -没有
- Did you find anything? - Negative.
甚至连查克也识别不了她妈妈
Even Chuck can't identify her mom.
她爸呢
What about her dad?
我想他不在家
I don't think he's home.
我要去找一张他的相片
I'm gonna try and find a picture of him.
安全界面
等等 查克发现一个怪怪的东西
Wait. Chuck found something weird.
密♥码♥
地下室旁边有个小键盘
There's a keypad by the basement door.
真恶心 槭糖浆
Ew... Gross, maple cream.
-你也可以尝一下 -谢谢
- You can have that one too. - Thanks.
终于吃到了樱桃味
Mmm. Finally, cherry.
你知道我昨天认识到了什么吗
You know what I realized from yesterday?
我们没那么不同 我和你
We're not that different, you and me.
其实我们有点像
In fact, we're kind of similar.
你什么意思
How do you mean?
我不知道
I dont't know.
我们的老爸什么的
Our dads. Stuff.
我想如果事情有点不一样
I think if things were a little different,
其实你会更像我
you'd be a lot more like me, actually.
或者说你像我
Or you like me?
当然 也许吧 问题是
Mmm. Sure, maybe. Point is...
我现在真的需要个朋友
I really need a friend right now.
各位 我发现了一个密道
You guys? I found a secret tunnel.
查克
Chuck?
麦克奈德医生
Dr. McNider?
-贝丝 -约兰达
- Beth? - Yolanda?
有人在听吗
Anybody'?
贝丝
Beth?
我失去了她的信♥号♥♥
I lost her.
今天摄入的热量就这么多了 我该走了
Well, that's my calorie count for the day. I should go.
谢谢你来拜访
Uh, well, thank you for stopping by.
我真的很感谢
Uh, I really appreciate it.
不好意思 我忘了说
Oh. Sorry, I forgot to mention...
我真的很喜欢你的星杖 逐星女
I really like your staff, Stargirl.
你以为我们一起这么久了
You think after all this time we've spent together,
戴着那个很傻的面具我就认不出你了吗
I wouldn't recognize you through that stupid mask'?
别担心 我不会跟别人说你的秘密
Don't worry, your secrefs safe with me.
我不想告诉我爸 他会让我靠边站 所以
I don't want to share it with my dad and get sidelined, so...
最好养足精神 逐星女
Better rest up, Stargirl.
杀了你的朋友后
I'll be back
我会回来找你
after I kill your friends.
我们谁是不是该进去看一下他们
Should one of us go and check on them?
考特妮
辛迪知道我的身份
天啊 是考特妮的短♥信♥
Oh, my God, it's Courtney.
辛迪知道她是逐星女
Cindy knows she's Stargirl.
你们在哪
辛迪家 帕特在这
什么
约兰达
拜托 贝丝
Come on, Beth.
不要
Nope.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no.
贝丝 辛迪回家了 她知道考特妮是逐星女了
Beth, Cindy's home, and she knows Courtney's Stargirl.
我要上楼
I'm going upstairs.
辛迪·伯曼
辛迪·伯曼的卧室
我不建议进去 贝丝
I advise against going in there, Beth.
未上锁
我总得做些什么
Well, I gotta do something.
-贝丝 你能听到吗 -约兰达 我在楼上
- Beth, do you read me? - Yolanda? I'm upstairs.
辛迪·伯曼
正义协会呼叫
贝丝 你和帕特得赶紧从那里出来
Beth, you and Pat need to get out of there right now.
除非我找到什么能帮到我们的东西
Not until I find something that can help us.
她是真的很喜欢自♥拍♥啊
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表