剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
by moving forward
才能更好地纪念他
and living better lives.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
考特 怎么了
Court? What is it?
-拜托 求你了 -考特
- Come on, please! - Court.
脑部回忆起我了
Brainwave remembers who I am.
好吧 我们要赶紧离开这里
Okay, we gotta get outta here.
拜托
Come on!
它不想再要我了
It doesn't want me anymore.
它知道我不是星侠的女儿
It knows I'm not Starman's daughter.
它不想要我了
And it doesn't want me.
考特 不是这样的
Court, that's just not true.
就是这样的
Yes, it is!
星杖选择我是因为它以为我是另一个人
The staff chose me because it thought I was someone else.
星杖不会因为
The staff didn't choose you
你的父亲是谁而选择你
because of who your father is or isn't.
它知道我所有的错误
It knows all of my mistakes.
它知道我爸爸不是星侠
It knows my dad isn't Starman.
我对星杖了解不多
I don't know a lot about the staff,
它知道的总是比我多
it's always known more than I did
它几乎是全知的
about almost everything.
但它一直都知道
But it always knew
你♥爸♥爸不是星侠 考特
that your dad wasn't Starman, Court.
它选择你
It chose you
是因为它相信你
because it believed in you.
它在等你
It's just waiting for you
重新相信自己而已
to believe in yourself again, that's all.
"英雄不问出处"
"Heroes can come from anywhere."
我给你些时间
I'm gonna give you some time, okay?
好好想想吧
Just think about that.
我就在门外
I'll just be outside the door.
怎么了
What's going on?
没有用
It's not working.
我需要你和我一起
I need you with me.
你们俩一起
Both of you.
我们的女王出现了
Our queen has risen.
很高兴你做出了正确的决定
I'm glad you made the right decision.
我会处理掉他们
I'll take care of them.
逐星女 她的帮手
Stargirl, her sidekick...
还有她的妈妈
and her mother.
亨利
Henry.
还有那个男孩
The boy, too.
迈克
Mike.
我们不能留下一个祸根
We can't leave a legacy running around.
当然了
Of course.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表