剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
and I need you two focused.
专心什么
Focused on what, huh?
我们一直在等你
We've been on pause waiting for you.
我们都准备好随时归队了
We're ready to get back in the game anytime.
我受不了这个镇子了
I can't take much more of this town
受不了这里的扶轮社和烘焙义卖♥♥
with its rotary clubs and bake sales.
把这里收拾好
Finish cleaning this up.
把你们的战衣拿出来
And get your suits out of storage.
你们今晚起 重新加入
You're both going back into action tonight.
那好 兄弟 那好
Well, all right then, bud. All right.
好戏开始
Game on.
告诉我这不是早饭吧
Tell... Tell me this isn't breakfast.
不 这是给今天的科技展准备的
Nah, it's for the science fair today.
你在研究什么 甜品饼干吗
Well, what are you studying, Pop-Tarts?
不 实际上
No. Actually,
是用剩下的万圣节糖果
used the leftover Halloween candy
来做成巧克力火山
to make a chocolate volcano.
要在第三节课之前成功演示
It's gotta be up and running by third period.
你知道要做这个多久了
How long have you known about this?
大概三周前吧
Three weeks, give or take,
不过我在压力下尽全力了 相信我
but I do my best work under pressure. Trust me.
好酷的火山
Cool volcano.
-今天的科技展吗 -对
- The science fair today? - Yeah.
看 爸 至少她一看就明白
See, Dad? At least she's dialed in.
几点开始
What time does it start?
应该是下午两点
afternoon. 2:00, I think.
不是吧 我那会儿有个会
Darn it. I have a meeting then.
这样吧 也许我能改时间 你能去吗
You know what? Maybe I can change it. Can you go?
不不不
No. No, no, no.
拜托 谁都别来
Please, nobody come.
没人的家长会去参加
No one's parents are gonna be there
我不想看上去像个呆子一样
and I don't want to look like some nerd.
太晚了
Too late.
这个做岩浆
For the lava.
里克
Hey, Rick.
你的车又坏了吗
Your car break down again?
我认识你♥爸♥ 里克
I knew your dad, Rick.
真正的生父
Your real one.
我们能谈谈吗
Can we talk?
伙计们 他有麻烦了
Uh-oh, folks. He's in trouble.
好了 看这部分
Okay, now watch this part.
太棒了 多有力的反击
Incredible! What a comeback...
他是不是超棒的
Isn't he incredible?
你知不知道就在对阵卡斯蒂略之前
Did you know right before the Castillo fight
他们剥夺了泰德·格兰特的资格
they stripped Ted Grant's title from him?
他们指控他操纵比赛
They accused him of fixing a fight,
但他完全是清白的
which he totally didn't do.
等到了他们洗清了罪名
But by the time they cleared his name,
他的名声早就毁了
his reputation was already ruined.
这场比赛是他最后的机会
This fight was his last chance
来重新证明自己 他也做到了
to reinvent himself, and he did.
他重夺冠军
He came back a champion.
他真....
Wow. He's so...
鼓舞人心
inspiring.
如果泰德·格兰特能重振旗鼓 那我也能
If Ted Grant came back, then I have a chance too.
这才是成为野猫的真正意义
That's what being Wildcat really is.
谢谢你 考特妮
Thank you, Courtney.
谢谢你选我
Thank you for picking me.
不用谢
You're welcome.
我得走了 一会再给你发短♥信♥
I've gotta run. I'll... I'll text you later.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我最爱的就是搜寻图书馆
There is nothing I love more than to search through a library
来找一本特别的书了
for that one special book.
就像是我们自己秘密的寻宝探险一样
It's like our own secret treasure hunt.
那是你最爱的小说
Your favorite novel?
我之前从来没读过
I've never read it before, no.
我们应该下载它的改编电影
We should download the movie.
我们看的时候 何不干脆把这本书烧了
Why don't we just burn this book while we're at it?
华氏451度
你太逗了 查克
You're a real riot, Chuck.
我整周都在
I'll be here all week.
太好了
Yay!
你从报摊把第一版买♥♥下来了
You bought the first edition off the stands?
你的确很老
You are old.
好吧好吧 不老
Okay, okay, not old.
是睿智
Wise.
贝丝
Beth.
你好啊 逐星女
Hey there, Stargirl.
别在公开场合叫我们的代号♥
Watch the code-names in public.
别担心
Don't worry,
反正也没人在意我说什么
no one ever pays any attention to what I'm saying anyway...
除了查克
Except Chuck.
说真的 考特
Seriously, Court,
很感谢你带给我这副眼镜
thanks so much for these.
查克很酷
Chuck's so cool.
他让所有的事变得更好玩
He makes everything more fun.
我们聊了好几个小时
We talk for hours.
从来没有人愿意听我说话
I've never met anyone who listened to me...
直到查克出现
until him.
有美国正义协会的消息吗
Any JSA business to talk about?
没 完全没有
No. Nothin'. All quiet.
我只是来复习历史考试的
I'm just here to study for that history test.
祝你好运
Good luck.
查克 你真搞笑
Chuck, you are so funny.
你太好玩了
You are a real riot.
你就像是我的好朋友
You're like my best friend.
车子昨晚被拖到这里
It got towed here last night.
所以呢
So?
所以这是你做的吧
So you did this, didn't you?
用沙漏做的
With the hourglass.
-为什么这么做 -我舅舅是个混♥蛋♥
- Why? - My uncle's a jerk.
你父亲绝对不会这样使用这个超能力
Your father would never have used his power like that.
我父亲过世了
My father's dead,
所以他会怎么做又有什么关系
so what's it matter what he would do?
不义协会杀了他
The Injustice Society killed him
还有我妈
and my mom.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是刚刚才知道
I just found that out.
考特妮说这些人还在逍遥法外
Courtney said these people are still out there.
你为什么没有阻止他们
Why haven't you stopped them?
我正在尽力
I'm trying to.
其实
In fact...
我想你也许能帮我 里克
I thought you might be able to help me, Rick.
用沙漏吗
With the hourglass?
用这个
With this.
这是你父亲的
It belonged to your father.
雷克斯·泰勒
我们要好好谈一谈
We need to talk.
你要给我们第一个任务了吗
You're giving us our first mission, aren't you?
不敢相信我真的很期待
I can't believe I'm actually looking forward to this.
很吓人 但是有查克在我耳边说话
It's scary, but with Chuck in my ear
我就觉得我无所不能
I feel like I can do anything.
我们可以
We can.
野猫已经证明了
Wildcat proved that.
所以你有什么大计
So what's the plan?
告诉我们你的大计
Yeah. Tell us "The plan".
没有大计
There is no plan.
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
我要把美国正义协会的所有东西还回去
I need all the JSA stuff back.
战服 眼罩 所有的一切
The costume, the goggles, everything.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
帕特发现我拿走了 他非常生气
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表