剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Brainwave might not be alone
-而且他看到你了 -当时很黑
- and he saw you. - It was dark.
如果他发现你是谁然后跟你到这呢
And he finds out who you are and comes here?
我连想都不敢想
I don't even want to think about it.
你可以嘲笑我穿的蓝白条战服
You know, you might laugh at those red-and-white stripes I wore,
但人们看到的都是战服 而不是我的脸
but people looked at those instead of my face.
我们需要战服是有原因的
We had costumes for a reason.
来保护我们的家人
To protect our families.
战服 没问题
Costume. Check.
-可能也需要面具 -不
- Probably need a mask, too. - No.
-升级一下 -没有战服
- Upgrade. - No costumes.
不 我明白
No, no, I... I get it.
我完全明白你的意思 帕特
I totally see your point, Pat.
保护家人 超级英雄的第一条准则
Protect the family. Superhero rule number one.
第一条准则是你不许掺和我的行动
Rule number one is that I'm doing this without you.
一定是因为这个 杖才亮起来
This has to be the reason the staff lit up
因为它知道坏人在这里
because it knows the bad guys are here.
这是我的机会 帕特 为我爸做点什么
This is my chance, Pat, to do something for my dad.
星侠不是你♥爸♥
Starman wasn't your dad
你也不许再碰那个杖
and you're not going to touch the staff ever again.
你不能这样做
You can't do that.
你才十五岁
You're 15 years old.
你说你在我爸十五岁时遇见的他
You said you met my dad when he was 15.
-这不一样 -怎么不一样
- That was different. - How?
有好多原因
For a whole lotta reasons
我没必要现在解释给你 好吗
that I don't have to explain right now, okay?
我不会像你当年一样袖手旁观 帕特
I'm not going to sit on the sidelines like you did, Pat.
我没有袖手旁观
I'm not sitting on the sidelines.
美国正义协会
机密材料
脑波
Brainwave.
伙计
Buddy.
来吧 伙计
Come on, Buddy.
我们有准备打仗呢
We got a fight to get ready for.
你准备好了吗
You ready? Yeah.
开始吧 你吓死我了
Let's do it. You scared the hell out of me. Come on.
急救箱
早上好
Good morning.
早 芭芭拉 衣服不错
What's up, Barbara. Nice suit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸在做早饭
Dad's making breakfast.
就快好了 因为我要饿死了
It should be ready any minute because I'm starving.
马上就好 小朋友 耐心点
Yeah, coming right up, little buddy. Just be patient.
我的天 发生了什么
Oh, my God! What happened?
我 我从地下室的楼梯上摔了下来
Oh... I fell down the basement stairs.
什么
What?
还热乎着
Get them while they're hot.
谁饿了
Who's hungry?
你又怎么了
What happened to you?
我啊
Oh, I...
我在地下室的楼梯上
Well, I... I tripped down
绊倒了
those basement stairs.
你们都从地下室的楼梯上摔了下来
You both fell down the basement stairs?
是啊 有一节坏楼梯
Yeah, there's a bad step.
那下面是有很多节坏楼梯
Yeah, it's a couple of bad steps down there.
我本来能修好它
I was able to fix it
但我却...这是个有趣的故事
and what I did was... Well, it's kind of an interesting story.
我重新设计了楼梯
I re-planed it and then I
-之后抬起了... -哇 有烤薄饼
- got up under the... - Pancakes, wow!
妈妈 快看这个
Wow, look at these, Mom.
是啊 看着很好
Yeah, they look great.
你想吃蓝莓还是巧克力碎的
Would you like blueberry or chocolate chip?
一样一个
One of each.
-听到了 一样一个 -好吧
- You got 'em. One of each. - Okay.
开动吧
Coming up.
你们真的没事吗
You sure you're both okay?
没事
Fine.
很好
Great.
你们为什么这么奇怪
Why are you guys acting so weird?
你在说什么 我在分早餐呢
What are you talking about? I'm serving breakfast here.
妈的
Dammit!
迈克 注意语言
Mike, language.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
比如"该死" "倒霉"
Uh, dang it, darn it.
那"哎呀天哪"怎么样 是不是太过了
How about a golly gee, is that too strong?
这最好了
That's perfect.
谢谢你们和平相处
Thanks for trying with Pat.
我六点就下班
Right, I'll be off right at 6:00.
好的
Sounds great.
-衣服不错 -谢谢你
- Nice suit. - Thank you.
看着不错 是吧
Looks nice, huh?
太棒了
Yeah, it's awesome.
-你要去哪 -我不饿
- Where are you going? - I'm not hungry.
你在逗我吗
You kidding me?
监狱规则 先到先得
Prison rules. Hot damn.
-迈克 -天哪
- Mike. - Golly gee.
好
Great.
我想要一些鸡蛋 好吗 熟了的那种
Look, I want some eggs, all right? Not so runny.
现在
Pronto.
亨利
Henry?
儿子
Junior.
怎么了 爸爸
Uh... Yeah, Dad?
-坐下 -我 我该走了
- Sit down. - I... I gotta get going, Dad.
坐
Sit.
好的 父亲
Yes, sir.
我对那天晚上的事还有点疑问
I have a few more questions about the other night.
什么
What?
是个女孩做的吗
Was it a girl that did it?
不是 我告诉过你 是个男的
No, I told you, it was some guy.
-你真的以为女孩 -你没法对我撒谎 亨利
- You really think a girl... - You can't lie to me, Henry.
我总是知道
I always know.
所以
So...
告诉我 儿子
Tell me, Junior...
是不是一个女孩打败了你和你的朋友
Did a girl beat you and your friends up
弄坏了我的车
and destroy my car?
当时看不清
It was too hard to see.
可能是女孩吧
Maybe it was a girl.
你能送我去学校吗
Can you give me a ride to school?
我在想什么
What am I thinking?
得了吧 爸爸
Come on, Dad.
试着猜猜
Try and guess.
我不喜欢你这样盯着我
I hate when you stare at me like this.
怪怪的
It's weird.
看着我的眼睛 告诉我 我在想什么
Look me in the eyes and tell me what I'm thinking.
我得搭公车
That I have to take the bus?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去医院的路上顺道送你去学校
I'll drop you off on the way to the hospital.
行
Okay.
亨利
Henry.
我之前跟你说过
I've told you before.
别偷家里的东西
You don't steal from family.
是 先生
Yes, sir.
加油土拨鼠
作为美国梦的
As CFO here
财务总监 我关注的当然是
at The American Dream, my focus is, of course,
我们广大慈善活动
to balance profitability
可以平衡盈利
with our extensive philanthropic appetite.
照此 就我们下一次社区筹款活动
As such, the suggestion box for our next community fundraiser
大家各抒己见 说吧
is open. So speak.
有什么想法 各位
Ideas, folks.
有人说吗
Anyone?
请说
Yes.
夏普先生
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表