剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Well, Mr. Sharpe,
蓝谷有很多新开的餐厅
there are so many new restaurants in Blue Valley.
比我小时候要多得多
I mean, far more than when I was a kid,
那时在加州的谷村 每年小镇
and back in Valley Village, California, there was
都会举办一次美食节
a taste of the town once a year.
这是那些餐厅让
It was a way for the restaurants
-向社区自我推销的方式 -不行
- to introduce themselves to the commu-- - No.
但真的管用
But it really helps.
蓝谷的每个人都已经知道这些餐厅
Everyone in Blue Valley knows the restaurants already.
馊主意
Bad idea.
还有其他人吗
Any others?
-说吧 -这个听起来可能有点蠢
- Yes? - This may sound a bit silly,
但以前的农民会玩牛粪宾戈游戏
but the farmers would do Cow Pie Bingo
为学校筹措资金
to raise money for the schools way back when.
他们会从地里抽出一块
They would raffle off square plots
-方地 他们会 -听起来确实蠢
- in a field and they would-- - It does sound silly
而且恶心
and disgusting.
还有其他人吗
Any others?
还有谁有想法吗
Anyone else with an idea?
再没人要说吗
Well, no one else?
我会想点主意的
I'll come up with something.
夏普先生有时候...很难说话
Mr. Sharpe can be...tough.
帕特 帕特
Pat, Pat.
拜托 老兄 别带这玩意来这
Come on, man, don't bring this stuff in here.
你在想什么
What are you thinking?
-别啊 -你好 拉里
- Come on. - Hey, Larry.
抱歉
Sorry. Uh...
-粉 粉碎者 -粉碎者 对 老兄
- Cru... Crusher. - Crusher! That's right, buddy.
-怎么样 帕特 -非常好
- How you doing, Pat? - Pretty good.
你看起来不好
You don't look good.
-行 -一点也不好
- Okay. - At all.
-行 -出了什么事
- All right. - What's going on?
你问得真巧
Well, funny you should ask,
其实我一直在想也许我可以
I've actually been thinking about maybe getting on
报一个我一直在看的
a cardiovascular wellness type program
心血管康复类项目
that I've been reading about.
完全不知道你在说什么
No idea what you're talking about.
行
Okay, well...
就像你说的 "变精壮"
Yeah, like, you call it, "Getting ripped."
-再大点声 -精壮 对吧
- A little louder. - Ripped, right?
-精壮 -对
- Ripped! - Yeah.
说精壮时别害羞
Don't be ashamed to say ripped.
我们来这就是为了这个
That's what we do here,
-老兄 我们开始 -好 我就是想
- buddy. Let's go! - Okay, I just want to...
-从架子上拿些衣服 -今天报名 也许
- Grab some clothes off the rack... - ...sign up today and maybe
-下周开始 -去那换衣服 然后过来
- get started next week... - Go back there, get changed, come out.
-我们现在就开始 动起来 -好
- We're getting started right now. Let's go. - Okay.
-我们现在就开始 -好 行
- We're starting right now. -Yeah, okay.
快 宝贝
Yeah, come on, baby!
兴奋点
Get pumped!
这里是粉碎者之家
This is Crusher's house.
爸爸曾跟我说 "你想让自己痛
Dad used to tell me, "You gotta want pain.
你得让你朋友痛"
You gotta make pain your friend."
你现在在为将来的自己做选择
You're making choices for your future self right now.
更好的自己
Your better self.
你更好的自己会因此感谢你
Your better self is gonna thank you for it.
这个我们做了多久
How long have we been doing this?
三分钟
Three minutes.
还有57分钟就结束了
Only 57 more to go.
给
There you go.
我喜欢和你们一起吃午饭
I love having lunch together.
奶酪火腿鸡排很好吃 亲爱的
Yeah, the chicken cordon bleu is delicious, honey,
但是中午吃这个有点太多了
but it's a little heavy for this time of day.
我很高兴你喜欢
I'm so glad you like it.
我们打电♥话♥给老爸吧
Let's call Dad.
-全家一起吃午餐 -亲爱的
- Family lunch! - Honey--
亲爱的 我现在有点忙不过来
Hey, sweetie? I'm a little swamped right now--
老妈也在一起视频电♥话♥
I've got Mom on the line, too!
-宝贝 -亲爱的
- Hey, babe. - Hey, hon.
查普尔医生
Dr. Chapel.
亨利 你好
Hello, Henry.
是金医生吗
Is that Dr. King?
金医生你好
Hi, Dr. King.
贝丝 你好
Hi, Beth.
亲爱的 和你坐在一起的是谁
Honey, who's that with you?
是考特妮
That's Courtney.
你为什么不和她一起吃午餐呢
Well, why don't you have lunch with her?
和你的朋友一起吃午餐吧 贝丝
Yeah, have lunch with your friend, Beth, okay?
我和你父亲得继续工作
Your father and I have to get back to work.
蓝谷高中
学生证
今晚的学校参观日见
We'll see you at the open house tonight.
今晚在学校参观日你会见到所有的人
You'll see everyone at the open house tonight.
一定会玩得很开心的
It's gonna be a party!
爱你 妈
Love you, Mom.
学校参观日
Open house?
是的 我猜你和亨利都会去吧
Yes, I assume you and Henry will be there?
我们可不想错过
We wouldn't miss it.
我爸妈是最好的
My parents are the best.
你能不能别再盯着我看
Can you stop staring at me?
我没...
I wasn't...
欢迎各位家长
出席蓝谷高中学校参观日
我想感谢大家的出席
I'd like to thank you all for coming to
这是我在蓝谷高中一年里最喜欢的夜晚
what is my favorite night of the year here at Blue Valley High.
各位的儿子女儿们都是美国的未来
These boys and girls of yours are the future of America,
包括我儿子艾萨克
including my own son, Isaac.
我爱你 亲爱的
I love you, sweetie.
天呐 妈
My God, Mom.
我很自豪地宣布去年的毕业班
I am proud to announce last year's graduating class
名列全国前1%
was in the top 1% of the nation.
我要特别感谢众多资助者中的一些人
I'd like to thank a few of the many supporters
是他们让这一切得以实现
that made that possible.
扎里克议员 感谢他坚定的承诺
Councilman Zarick, for his undying commitment
确保我们学校得到所需的资金
to making sure our school receives the funding it needs.
感谢蓝谷医疗中心的亨利·金医生
Doctors Henry King and Bridget Chapel
和布丽奇特·查普尔医生
of the Blue Valley Medical Center...
感谢他们慷慨的义务工作来支持本校
...for their generous volunteer work supporting our teams.
土拨鼠队加油
Go Prairie Dogs!
土拨鼠队加油
Go Dogs,
最后要感谢
and, finally, everyone employed
美国梦和蓝谷轮胎的每一位员工
by The American Dream, by Blue Valley Tires.
他们是这个小镇的命脉
The lifeline of this town.
请起立
Please, stand up.
大家给这些伟大社区的中坚力量鼓鼓掌
Everyone give a hand to the backbone of this great community.
我们从来不参加这种活动
We never come to these things.
我们为什么还不走
Why are we here?
去喝点水果酒吧 亨利
Go get some punch, Henry.
肯定会很不错的
It's going to be amazing.
我都等不及让你见见莉莎米老师了
I can't wait for you to meet Mrs. Rizamy.
不 莫拉老师
No, Mr. Mora.
他是最好的生物化学老师
He's the best biochemistry teacher ever.
又是我
Me again.
这些都不在项目之内
These are not on the program.
项目 什么项目
Program? What program?
你今天要开始的项目 大块头
The program that you started today, big guy.
我把这叫做帕特升级版
I call it Pat 2.0.
这东西会害死你的
This stuff will kill you.
你是在逗我吧
You gotta be kidding me.
这人疯了
This guy is crazy.
进步忽视了历史和传统
History and tradition are undervalued in favor of progress,
但是我们把自己的方式传递给下一代
but passing our ways onto the next generation
让他们以自己的方式来改进
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表