剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
This was supposed to be for the team.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
你为什么来这里
Why did you come down here?
又跟你继母吵架了吗
Is there a problem with your stepmother again?
她不是我的继母
She's not my stepmom.
她只是个保姆罢了
She's a glorified babysitter.
我实在受不了了
I can't take it anymore.
具体受不了什么
Can't take what, exactly?
受不了做一个青少年
Being a teenager.
你本来就是一个青少年
You are a teenager.
我想加入不义协会
I want to be part of the ISA.
现在就要
Right now.
召集他们花了两周
It takes two weeks to condition them.
浪费了两周的工作为了什么
Two weeks of work wasted, and for what?
你似乎没从你母亲的死中吸取教训
It's like you've learned nothing from your mother's death.
我当时年纪小 那是个错误
I was young, okay? That was a mistake.
把那把刀扔了
Get rid of this.
我给了你保护自己的能力
I gave you powers to protect you.
而不是让你耍脾气
Not enhance your tantrums.
不要过去
Get away from there.
不要碰
Don't touch that.
放下
Put it down.
我说了
I said,
住手
stop.
我可以助你一臂之力
You know, I could be helping you for real
而不是在高中里浪费时间
instead of wasting my time in high school.
在那里我说了算
I'm the one that runs that place,
而不是博温校长
not Principal Bowin.
我叫那些孩子做什么 他们就做什么
Those kids will do anything I say.
你只要关心那里的其中一个孩子
Your only concern should be for one of those kids.
亨利吗 他以前很好玩
Yeah, Henry? He used to be fun,
但现在他爸昏迷了
but now that his Dad's in a coma
他整天闷闷不乐
all he does is mope around.
拔掉插管算了
Just pull the plug already.
如果脑波醒不过来
If Brainwave doesn't wake up,
我的机器就需要亨利的心灵感应
we need Henry's telepathic abilities for my machine.
他没有能力 老爸
He doesn't have any, Dad.
我能甩了他吗 求你了
Can I dump him? Please?
不行 你一定要看着他
No. You must keep watch.
但是他只要不在学校
Yeah, but whenever he's not at school,
就是坐在那间破病房♥里
he's sitting at that dumb hospital.
我只要求你做一件简单的事
I've asked you for one simple thing.
他没有他爸的能力
He doesn't have his dad's powers, okay?
他根本不知道他爸是什么人
He doesn't even know who his dad is.
他们都不知道
None of them do.
-这样最好 -很无聊
- That's for the best. - It's boring!
如果他们知道自己的爸妈是什么人
And if they knew who their parents were,
至少我有人可以谈心
at least I'd have someone to talk to.
我在学校一个人孤零零
I'm all alone up there.
如果你不开心 就去买♥♥点衣服
If you're unhappy, buy some clothes.
或者搞个派对
Or throw another party.
随你选
I don't care which.
逐星女是谁
Who's Stargirl?
我听到大人们在议论
I heard the grownups talking.
美国正义协会就在蓝谷
The Justice Society's in Blue Valley.
那不关你的事
That's not your business.
我想要那张桌子的一席之位
I want a seat at that table.
我现在就要
And I want it now.
你还没准备好
You're not ready.
没准备好
Not ready?
我已经不是新手了 帕特
I'm not a novice anymore, Pat.
这不只是关乎到你一个人
This isn't only about you.
而是你那些被你推到风口浪尖上的朋友们
It's about your friends that you put in the line of fire.
而是学会成为一个团队
It's about learning to be a team to save this town
从不义协会的计划中拯救这个小镇
from whatever the Injustice Society have planned.
不如他们受训的时候 你给我指派任务吧
How about you send me on a mission while they train?
任务
A mission?
我可以证明
I can prove
博温校长的确是他们其中的一员
that I'm right about Principal Bowin being part of them.
比起你个人自私的需要
There are more important things at stake
现在有更迫切的危险
than your selfish needs.
-但是老爸 -回家吧 辛西娅
- But Dad, I-- - Go home, Cynthia.
别再拿你继母出气
And don't take this out on your stepmother again.
我没时间再找另一个
I don't have time to prepare another.
你是我最棒的实验
You are my greatest experiment,
我的爱女
dear child.
你是差劲的老爸
You're awful.
你确定你能搞定他们吗
So, you're sure you can handle them?
他们不是孩子了 芭芭拉
They're not babies, Barbara.
一切都在掌控之中 芭芭拉
We've got it all under control, Barbara.
今晚老爸会带我们去参加返校节比赛
Dad's going to take us to the homecoming game tonight.
-是吗 -对
- He is? - Yeah.
应该会很好玩
That sounds like fun!
-会很好玩的 -对不起我要错过了
- It's gonna be great. - I'm sorry I'm going to miss it.
这些东西帮我熬过了
This has gotten me through
多次与老爸一起的无聊公路之旅
many boring cross country road trips with my dad.
马戏团花生 硬糖
Circus peanuts. Gobstoppers.
跳跳糖 在你需要额外的动力时
Pop Rocks, when you need a little extra boost.
迈克 你太贴心了
Oh, Mike, you're so thoughtful!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, sweetheart.
过来 来个团团抱 团团抱
Aw, come on, group hug. Group hug.
我会非常想你们
Oh, I'm going to miss you guys so much!
行了 我们得走了
Okay, we gotta go.
-你的文件 女士 -祝你好运
- Your papers, miss. - Good luck.
-再见 -祝你好运
- Bye. - Good luck.
好
All right.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
卡梅伦
Cameron.
怎么了
What's going on?
明天是返校舞会
The Homecoming dance is tomorrow.
我想和一个女孩跳舞
There's this girl I wanna go with.
我就是不知道怎么约她
I just don't know how to ask her.
当你真正喜欢一个人时 从来就不容易
When you really like someone, it's never easy.
就像我第一次约你妈
Like when I first asked your mother out.
你和妈约会也有困难吗
You had trouble asking Mom out?
我有情敌
Well, I had competition.
当时还有一个人在追求她
There was another man pursuing her.
所以你怎么做的
So what'd you do?
我杀了他
I killed him.
我第一次见你妈是在伦敦的特拉法加广场
I first saw your mother in Trafalgar Square in London.
我们会每天在同一个公园吃午饭
Every day we would eat lunch in the same park.
她会画素描 我会看着她
She would sketch and I'd watch her.
最后当我鼓起勇气跟她说话时
When I finally got the courage to speak with her,
她一页一页地给我看了
she showed me page after page
她给我画的很多很赞的
of the most amazing drawings she had made
画像
of me.
所以她也喜欢你
So, she liked you too?
是啊
Yeah.
她只是在等我接近她
She was just waiting for me to approach her.
也许这个你喜欢的女孩
You know, maybe this girl of yours,
她也就在等你约她
she's also just waiting for you to ask her.
是啊
Yeah.
也许吧
Maybe.
你来到这人世是为了寻找真爱
You were put on this Earth to find love.
别让任何东西阻止你去尝试
Don't let anything stop you from trying.
你呢 爸
What about you, Dad?
妈希望你过得开心
Mom would want you to be happy.
我很开心
I am happy.
加油 土拨鼠们
Come on, Dogs!
-你得进入状态 是吧 -是啊
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表