剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
内布拉斯加州 蓝谷
两年前
达拉斯影院
正在放映《奇怪的大冒险》
餐馆
厨房♥还有一分钟就关了 各位
Kitchen's closing in a minute, folks.
还需要加单吗
Can I get you anything else?
-要一份香蕉船 -给我一份香蕉船
- Um, banana split, please. - I'll try the banana split.
真可爱
Cute.
马上就来 两位的香蕉船
Coming right up, both of you.
夜猫子吗
Night owl, huh?
通常不是 只是
Not usually. I just...
今晚有很多文件要完成
I have lots of paperwork to finish tonight.
是啊 我以为
All right. Yeah. I thought
长大了就不用再做作业了呢 对吧
part of being a grownup meant no more homework. Right?
是啊 我只是在卖♥♥我妈的房♥子
Yeah. Just selling my mom's house.
我只是...她是不是...
Yeah, I just... Did she...
-我是说 -她几年前去世了
- I mean, uh-- - She passed away a few years ago.
要放手其实挺难的
It's been kind of hard to let go.
-请节哀 -谢谢
- I'm sorry. - Thanks.
你住在这吗
You live here?
我现在住在加州了
I live in California now,
但我就在这附近长大的
but I grew up just a few blocks from here.
你呢
You?
我住过好多地方
Oh, I've lived in a lot of places,
但我现在也住在加州了
but I live in California now, too.
范纽斯 就在洛杉矶
Van Nuys, right there in Los Angeles.
我和我儿子
Me and my boy.
谷村啊
Valley Village.
对了 我叫芭芭拉
I'm Barbara, by the way.
不好意思 我叫帕特
Pardon me. Pat.
帕特
Pat?
那你怎么来这了
So what brings you out here?
我算是路过吧 我在狩猎
Well, I'm just kind of passing through. I'm on a hunt.
或是...
Or a...
我收集旧车
I collect old cars.
你们能信吗
Would you believe it,
我们只剩一根香蕉了
we only have one banana left.
弗雷德全用去做派了
Fred used most of 'em in the pies.
没事 给你吃吧 谢谢
I'm fine. You take it. Thank you.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
真好吃
It's pretty good.
营业中
什么
What?
-这是怎么回事 那是什么 -好吧
- What the hell is going on? What is that thing? - Okay.
我知道这会显得很奇怪 芭芭拉 但是
I realize that's gotta look pretty darn weird, Barbara, but--
那个...
That...
-好吧 -那是个扫帚
- Okay. - That's a broom.
目形象公♥司♥的
From Sharper Image.
不 我要告诉她实话 考特 就现在
No. I'm telling her the truth, Court. Right now.
好吧 那不是扫帚
Fine. It's not a broom.
-那是星侠的 -那是爸爸的
- It belonged to Starman. - It's Dad's.
什么
What?
你能让我来解释吗
Would you please just let me do the explaining--
爸爸是个超级英雄 现在我也是了
Dad was a superhero, and now I'm a superhero, too.
好吧 别开头就说这个
Okay. Hey, don't lead with that.
-什么东西 -乔丹·马肯特杀了爸爸
- What that is-- - Jordan Mahkent killed Dad.
她在说什么
What is she talking about?
好吧 听着
All right. Just...
让我从头开始说
Let me start at the beginning.
逐星女
第一季 第十集
星条
Stripesy?
你吗
You?
那是很久以前了
It was a long time ago.
他现在叫星条男了
He goes by STRIPE now.
现在吗 你叫星条男了
Oh, now? You go by STRIPE now?
偶尔吧
Occasionally.
还有乔丹·马肯特
And Jordan Mahkent...
妈妈 听着
Mom, listen.
乔丹 我老板 是冰男
Jordan, my boss, is the iceman.
冰柱
Icicle.
他就是蓝谷一切悲剧背后的主谋
And he's behind everything bad going on in Blue Valley.
他杀了爸爸
He killed Dad.
你♥爸♥爸 是星侠
Your dad, who was Starman?
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
-给我女儿灌输这种胡言乱语 -妈妈
- Filling my kid's head with this nonsense? - Mom!
告诉她 她父亲是个超级英雄
Telling her that her father was a superhero?
说蓝谷是超级恶棍黑帮的藏身之处
That Blue Valley's some hideout for a supervillain gang?
芭芭拉 我知道这听起来很无厘头
Barbara, I realize it doesn't make sense
但如果你知道所有事实
unless you know all the facts--
帕特什么也没做
Pat didn't do anything.
-是星杖选择了我 -考特妮
- The Staff chose me. - Courtney,
-上楼去 -成为逐星女是我的天命
- go upstairs. - Being the Stargirl is my birthright.
星侠不是你父亲
Starman is not your father.
我知道他告诉你自己叫萨姆·柯蒂斯
I know he told you his name was Sam Kurtis,
但这只是个化名
but that was just an alias.
这是我爸爸
This is my dad.
希尔维斯特·彭伯顿
Sylvester Pemberton.
星侠 他是正义协会的一员
Starman. He was a member of the Justice Society.
而他圣诞节没回来的原因是
And the reason he didn't show up on Christmas--
别说了 够了
No, enough!
证据就在这里
The proof is right here.
你别碰那东西
Do not touch that thing.
但妈妈
But, Mom, it--
你能上楼去吗 赶紧
Will you just go to your room, right now!
听着 我知道这一下很难接受
Look. I realize that this is a lot to process.
如果你做超级英雄助手的这个幻想
If this lunacy of you being an assistant superhero--
跟班
Sidekick.
我原来是个跟班
I was a sidekick.
就算这有一点点是真的
If this is remotely true...
我们的婚姻也是个谎言
then our whole marriage is a lie.
不是这样的 芭芭 我们之间都是真的
That's not true, Barb. Everything we are together is real.
这个家是真的
This family is real.
你把我女儿扯进这出闹剧
You dragged my daughter into this insanity.
你告诉她她父亲是星侠
You told her that her father was Starman.
我想让这件事留在过去
I wanted this stuff to stay in the past!
这些事本不该发生的
None of this was supposed to happen!
告诉我一件事 帕特
Tell me one thing, Pat.
一件真事
One true thing.
当考特妮受伤 你带她去医院的时候
When Courtney was hurt, and you took her to the hospital...
那真是因为交通意外吗
was that really from a car accident?
不是
No.
你得走了
You need to go.
-芭芭拉 -离开这间屋子
- Barbara-- - Get out of this house.
爸
Dad.
我记得
I remember.
是上个月
It was last month,
我记得你吹熄了六根蜡烛
I remember you blowing out six candles.
过去十年的记忆都去哪了
Where have the last ten years gone?
我怎么会忘记十年
How could I forget ten years?
-我不知道 -我的记忆...
- I don't know. - My memory...
会回来的
It will come back.
必须回来
It has to.
我们为什么在这
Why are we here?
你中风了
You had a seizure.
不 我是说...
No. I mean...
为什么在内布拉斯加
in Nebraska?
母亲去世前 你带全家搬来的
You moved us here after Mom died.
梅丽
Merri?
她...
She's...
你不记得了
You don't remember?
很久之前
A long time ago, um...
出了一场意外
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表