剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
逐星女
第一季 第八集
突然 她脸朝下摔了下来
...and suddenly she fell on her face.
这家酒店真不错 你怎么找到的
This hotel is so cute. How did you find it?
一个朋友向我推荐的
Oh, a, uh, friend recommended it to me.
我只是想再次表示我的感谢
I just want to say, thank you, again.
你今天做得很好 芭芭拉 真的
You did such a great job today, Barbara. Really.
是你的热情帮我们让蓝谷重换新生
It was your passion for the way we've revitalized Blue Valley
让他批准了销♥售♥
that convinced him to approve the sale.
没有你 我肯定不行
I couldn't have done it without you.
再次感谢你 芭芭拉
Well, look, thank you, again, Barbara,
不过实在不好意思
uh, but if you'll please excuse me,
我之前和我的朋友说过会去看看他
I, uh, promised to go and pay that friend of mine a visit.
不过你可以留在这里安心享用甜点
But, please, stay, have some dessert.
我已经让他们把账单记在我房♥间的账上了
I've asked them to send the bill to my room.
谢谢你 乔丹
Thank you, Jordan.
那就明天早上见
And, uh, I'll see you in the morning...
帕特来电
帕特 有什么事吗
Hi, Pat. How's everything?
一切都很好 芭芭拉 但是
Everyone's okay, Barbara, but...
但是怎么了
What is it?
出了一场意外
There's been an accident.
我给你妈妈打电♥话♥了
I called your mom.
她今晚会晚点回来
She's gonna be home later tonight.
你怎么和她说的
What did you tell her?
我和她说我们出了车祸
I told her we were in a car accident.
她吓坏了
Scared the hell out of her.
但是她知道你没事
But she knows you're gonna be okay.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我...
Oh, I...
我也和医院说是交通意外
I told the hospital it was an accident too.
如果是意外的话就需要报告
And if there was an accident, there needed to be a report,
不然可能就会有人来问东问西 所以...
in case anybody started asking too many questions, so, uh...
就开着别克车故意撞上了灯柱
Drove the Buick into a light post.
-别克车 -是的
- The Buick? - Yeah.
你很爱那辆车的
You love that car.
别操心车的事了
Yeah, well, forget about the car, okay?
接下来我们这么办
Here's what's gonna happen now.
我先带你回家
I'm taking you home,
你好好休息 明天...
and you're gonna get some rest. Tomorrow...
我会尽我所能调查辛迪·伯曼和她的家人
I'm gonna find out what I can about Cindy Burman and her family.
她盯上你肯定是有原因的
She went after you for a reason.
她的这种能力说明
And with abilities like that, clearly she's
她很可能与不义协会有关
connected to the ISA, most likely...
很可能是某个人的女儿
Most likely someone's daughter.
我想知道是谁的女儿
I wanna know whose.
我知道我一个人行动很愚蠢
I know it was stupid for me to go alone.
但这可能就是我们查出
But this could be the break we needed
不义协会成员真实身份的机会
to figure out who was in the ISA.
考特 没有什么值得你
Court, nothing's worth you getting hurt
受这种伤害 明白吗
like this. Do you understand that?
-我们一定要互相坦诚 -我明白
- We need to be honest. - I know.
我真的很抱歉...
I'm really sorry. I mean, with...
对你妈妈
I mean, with your mother.
我们不能一直这样骗她 考特妮
We can't keep lying to her, Courtney.
如果我们现在告诉她 她就不会允许我们继续
If we tell her right now, she won't let us do this anymore.
考特 全世界都可以以为你是因为车祸进来的
Court, the world can think that a car wreck put you in here,
但是你妈妈值得知道真♥相♥
but your mom, she deserves to know the truth.
我也不想对她撒谎 真的 但是...
I hate lying to her too, I do, but...
但是我们会告诉她 我们会把一切都告诉她
But we'll tell her. .. We'll tell her everything
在我们阻止不义协会之后 等蓝谷安全了
after we stop the ISA, once it's safe in Blue Valley.
我会休息 好起来 我不会再一个人行动 但
I'll rest. I'll get better. I won't go out alone anymore, but...
但是拜托你 别告诉她 帕特
But, please, don't tell her, Pat.
现在还不行
Not yet.
她会把它夺走的
She'll take this away from me.
我做到了 爸
I did it, Dad.
那是什么 辛西娅
What's that, Cynthia?
不义协会其他人没做到的事情
What no one else in the Injustice Society could do.
我找到了逐星女
I found Stargirl.
我知道
I know.
而你没警告我
And you didn't alert me.
-她死了吗 -可能吧
- Is she dead? - Yeah, probably.
你只要回答是或否
That is a yes or no question.
-我很... -我来回答吧
- I'm so-- - Let me answer...
她还活着
She's alive.
我派无人机去回收她的尸体 已经不见了
I sent drones to retrieve the body. It was gone.
我打败她了 好吗
I beat her, okay?
当时那还有别人 我看不清是谁
There was someone else there, and I couldn't see who.
我想应该是正义协会的新成员
A new member of the Justice Society, I'd imagine.
我们对付的不只是逐星女一个
Stargirl isn't the only one we're dealing with.
-爸 -就算如此
- Dad-- - And even so,
你没经过我的允许就穿上你的毕业制♥服♥
you put on your graduation uniform without my approval,
你拿了我的东西去了 冒着暴露的风险
you took my stuff and you went out, risking exposure,
把我们置于险地 为了什么
jeopardizing us all. And for What?
-我伤到了她... -我不怀疑这一点
- I hurt her and I-- - Oh, I don't doubt it.
你很擅长伤害别人
You are so good at hurting things.
别提妈妈的事
Stop bringing up Mom.
我没有
I didn't.
别在这暗地讽刺我
Don't passive-aggressive me.
我已经证明了自己
I've proved myself.
逐星女还活着 说明恰恰相反
The fact that Stargirl is still alive says the opposite.
-你要是听我的 -我受够总是要听了
- If you would just listen to me. - I'm done listening.
现在 我没法集中精力忙重要的事
And now, instead of focusing on my important work here,
相反 我得去跟其他人
I'm forced to explain my daughter's
解释我女儿鲁莽的行为
ill-considered actions to the others.
说实话 他们现在可能永远不会给你席位了
Truthfully, they might never give you a seat at the table now.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
她当时都在地道里了 辛西娅
She was in the tunnels, Cynthia.
你放过了她
And you left her alive.
回家 在我找你之前别做任何事
Return home, and do nothing until I call for you,
明白吗
do you understand?
别逼我摘下头套
Do not make me remove my hood.
我们傻站在这干什么呢
What the hell are we doing just standing here?
辛迪·伯曼今晚把考特妮送进急诊室了
Cindy Burman sent Courtney to the emergency room tonight!
-她试图杀了她 -那我们应该怎么做
- She tried to kill her! - So, What should we do?
我们闯进辛迪·伯曼家 把那贱♥人♥干掉
We break Cindy Burrnan's door down, and we take the bitch out!
-不 辛迪有超能力 -我们也有
- No. Cindy has powers. - So do we.
辛迪·伯曼有超能力 这意味着她爸
Cindy Burman having powers means that her dad
或者她母亲可能是不义协会的成员
or her mom could be part of the Injustice Society.
好极了 希望如此
Great, let's hope so.
我们不知道我们会碰到什么情况
Hey, we have no idea what we'd be walking
或者遇到什么对手
into, or who we'd be up against.
一定有更聪明的办法
There's a smarter approach to this.
以牙还牙就是方法
An eye for an eye is how it works.
听着 里克 我也生气
Listen, Rick, I'm mad too.
-但你得坐下来把气消了 -不然呢
- But you just need to sit down and cool off. - Or What?
你能怎么样 瞪着我吗
What are you gonna do? Stare at me?
你受伤很深 以至于想伤害别人 是吗 里克
You hurt so much you wanna hurt everyone else. Is that it, Rick?
我在乎考特妮 在乎你们两个
I care about Courtney, about both of you.
在乎蓝谷的每个人
About everyone in Blue Valley.
但我们应该想办法弄清楚
But we should be trying to figure out
辛迪的父母是谁 然后再行动
who Cindy's parents are before we act.
我觉得贝丝是对的 里克
I think Beth's right, Rick.
好吧
Okay.
那你想怎么办
So, What do you wanna do?
我有个计划
I've got a plan.
好的计划
A good one.
亨利
Hey, Henry.
-考特 -迈克
- Hey, Court. - Hey, Mike.
我热了点披萨 你要不要吃
I, made some Pizza Palooza Bites, if you want any.
盒子里的最后几块有点油
Last ones in the box. A little greasy.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表