剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
他恢复正常了
Is he back to normal?
我可以去杀死巨龙了
I'm free to slay the dragon.
他正常了
His normal.
干得好 贝丝 我们走
Great job, Beth. Let's go.
不是我的功劳 里克 是我的好伙伴 查克
It wasn't me, Rick. It was my best pal, Chuck!
是团队协作的结果 好伙伴
It was a team effort, best pal.
但我们还没脱离险境
But we aren't out of the woods...
考特妮 你妈还在脑波的控制之下
Courtney, your mom's still under Brainwave's control.
如果我们不毁掉机器
And if we don't destroy that machine,
你母亲有可能还是会死
your mom could still die.
成千上万的人都有可能
Millions could.
乔丹
Jordan?
正义协会 那些孩子
The Justice Society, those kids!
我知道 史蒂文 他们已经来了
I know, Steven. They're here.
但也许这样最好
But, perhaps it's for the best.
通知其他人
Alert the others.
我们一次性将他们全部铲除
We'll take care of them, once and for all.
等我们毁了这台机器 我要去找格兰迪
After we take out this machine, I'm going after Grundy.
我会打开地窖大门 我要杀了他
I'm going to rip that vault door open, and I'm going to kill him.
你真觉得这样有用吗
You really think that's gonna help you?
是的 非常肯定
Yeah. I sure as hell do.
为什么
Why?
因为我知道那东西不会再伤害任何人
Because I'll know that that thing won't hurt anyone else.
它不会再让其他人成为孤儿
It won't make another orphan.
-但是杀人是不对的 -谁说的
- But killing is wrong. - Says who?
上帝吗
God?
是的
Yes.
那上帝就不该让不幸之事发生
Then God shouldn't let bad things happen.
就像我的父母被甩到树上那样
Like my parents being thrown into a tree.
所以别试图阻止我 约兰达
So don't try and stop me, Yolanda.
是空的
It's empty.
龙去哪了
Where has the dragon gone?
考特 这里没人
Court, no one's here.
大家都没事吧
Yeah. Everyone okay?
没事
All good.
-没事 -没事
- Aye. - Aye.
那机器在哪呢
So, where's this machine?
据地图显示 机器就在那边
According to the map, it's through there.
瞧瞧这是谁
Look what we got here.
你们只能走到这里
That's as far as you go.
不戴冰柱面具了吗 乔丹
No more ice mask, Jordan?
我没有什么好隐瞒的 考特妮
I've got nothing to hide anymore, Courtney.
只有我觉得似曾相识吗
Anyone else have deja vu?
我也是 那晚太好玩了
I do. Wasn't that a fun night?
是时候再杀一次正义协会了
Time to kill the JSA again.
来个援兵怎么样
How 'bout some reinforcements?
你是回来送死的 骑士
You only came back to die, knight.
至少我们中有一个会死
One of us will today,
这点毫无疑问
there is no doubt!
你不该把我关起来
You shouldn't have locked me up...
老爸
Daddy.
别去
Don't.
赶紧去找机器 考特妮
Get to the machine, Courtney!
-但是 帕特 -我会牵制格兰迪
- But, Pat-- - I'Ve got Grundy!
我会保护里克的
I'll protect Rick!
去做我们来这该做的事
Go do what we came here to do!
交给我
I got it.
考特
Court!
快走
Go!
赌徒 把我的信♥号♥♥循环播放五分钟
Gambler, loop my signal for the next five minutes.
在我回来之前 它会继续重新编程
It will continue the reprogramsming until I return.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去帮忙杀了这些孩子
To help kill these children.
乔丹 脑波离开那台机器了
Jordan, Brainwave's left the machine.
你要找到那个该死的小姑娘
You need to find that horrible little girl
阻止她使用护目镜
and stop her from using those goggles
以免她控制整个系统
before she takes control of our whole damn system!
乔丹 如果她进去了 下面就不重要了
Jordan! It won't matter what happens down there if she gets in!
我马上去找
I'm on my way.
等一下 约兰达 等一下
Wait, wait! Yolanda! Just wait.
亨利
Henry?
亨利
Henry!
我们要离开这里 我爸...
We need to get out of here. My dad...
-他来了 -什么
- He's coming. - What?
什么 我不明白
What, I-I don't understand.
塌方没要我的命 我爸爸也没杀死我
The cave-in didn't kill me, my dad didn't either.
我一直穿着这身衣服躲了好几天
I've been hiding, wearing these clothes for days.
假装是他们的人
Pretending to be one of them.
我知道我爸在哪 知道我们该怎么阻止他
I know where my dad is, and how we can stop him.
你记得我说过的话吗
You remember what I said?
我对所有的事都感到愧疚
How l was sorry for everything?
-记得 -我一直在想你
- Yeah. - You're all I've been thinking about
一直以来
this whole time.
好了 什么
Okay. What's...
什么计划
What's the plan?
你的朋友在哪
Where are your friends?
他们也是亨利的朋友
They were Henry's friends, too.
我看着亨利死去的
I watched Henry die.
现在我要看着你死
And now, I'm going to watch you die.
到我了
My turn.
我可没时间跟你耗
I don't have time for this.
约兰达
Yolanda!
妈呀
Oh, my God.
-约兰达 -我杀了他
- Yolanda... - I killed him.
什么
What?
我知道不对
I know it's wrong,
但我就是把他杀了
but I did it.
机器可能在这
I think the machine's over here.
快
Come on.
我的天呀
Oh, my God!
星杖 该你出场了
Staff, this is where you come in.
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
你觉得呢 炸了它吗
What do you think? Blow it of?!
-跑 -快 快 快
- Run! - Go, go, go!
下线
那女孩是谁
Who is that girl?
没事
That's ok.
好了 我在这
All right. I'm here.
没事 我在这 没事了
It's okay, I'm right here. It's okay.
我非常爱你
Love you so much.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
惠特摩尔太太 惠特摩尔太太
Mrs. Whitmore? Mrs. Whitmore?
贝丝
Beth?
你 你都不知道自己干了什么
You! You have no idea what you've done.
考特妮
Courtney?
-乔丹在这 -妈
- Jordan's here. - Mom!
再也没有午夜神医了
No more Dr. Mid-Nite.
贝丝 贝丝 请救救我
Beth? Beth, please help me.
查克
Chuck?
贝丝
Beth?
我的天 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
芭芭拉
Barbara...
-她有麻烦 -我听到了
- She's in trouble. - I heard.
去救你老婆
Go save your wife.
帕特 你不需要那个该死的机器人 快走
Pat, you don't need the damn robot! Go!
我只剩五分钟
I've got five minutes left...
全是留给你的
and it's all for you!
系统删除完成
贝丝
Beth.
他杀了
He killed
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表