剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
there was an accident.
她溺水了
She drowned.
我明白了
I see.
她那天本该去接我放学的
She was supposed to pick me up from school that day.
我很担心 她是不是忘了我
And I was scared that she had forgotten about me.
你说你在泳池发现了她
You said you found her in the pool.
你说她浑身冰凉了
You said that she was ice cold.
我爱她
I loved her.
你能听到吗 爸
Can you hear me, Dad?
儿子
Junior?
你遗传了我的能力
You have my gift?
我以前知道吗
Did I know this?
我有教你吗
Was I teaching you?
不
No.
是你昏迷之后才开始的
It started when you were in a coma.
我可能曾试着想办法
I may have been trying to reach out,
触发你潜在的天赋
triggering your latent abilities.
我知道
I know...
这些能力有多吓人
how frightening these powers can be
在一开始出现的时候
when they first develop.
我会帮助你 儿子
I'm going to help you, son.
给爸爸
圣诞快乐 我爱你
考特妮
-爸 -什么事
- Dad? - Yeah?
爸 等等
Dad, wait!
你跟芭芭还好吗
Is everything okay with Barb?
我听见她的语气好像很生气
I heard her. She sounded upset.
我现在没法跟你解释 好吗 迈克 但是
I can't explain it right now, okay, Mike, but, um...
我今晚要去车♥库♥过夜
I'm gonna go spend the night at the garage.
晚上好好睡觉
Just, uh, get a good night sleep.
好吗 我明早就回来了
All right? And I'll be back in the morning.
然后呢
And then what?
迈克
Well, Mike...
我不知道 迈克
I don't know, Mike.
等等 你们要离婚吗
Wait, uh... Are you guys gonna get a divorce?
希望不会
I hope not.
我跟你一起
I'll come with you.
-不 没事的 -拜托 你是我爸
- No, it's okay. - Come on. You're my dad.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
还有 迈克
And you know, Mike...
我不知道以前有没有跟你强调过 但是
I don't know if I tell you this enough, but--
别跟我肉麻 大家伙
Don't get all shaky on me, big guy.
我去收拾行李
I'm gonna go pack a bag.
我爱你
I love you.
梅丽
Merri...
不
No!
梅丽
Merri!
梅丽
Merri!
昨天
Last day...
我爱她
I loved her...
溺水...我妻子...昨天
Drowned... My wife... Last day
太美丽了
So beautiful...
昨天 乔丹 冰柱 星侠
Last day, Jordan, Icicle, Starman...
爸
Dad...
爸
Dad...
亨利
Henry.
很高兴见到你 老朋友
It's good to see you, old friend.
第3233天
我妻子死了
My wife is dead.
就那样
Just like that.
梅丽
Merri's...
走了
gone.
我从来没怎么提起过她吧
I guess I never talked much about her, did I?
我是在抢劫银行的时候遇到她的
We met while I was robbing a bank.
居然是银行的时候 真是老套
A bank, of all things. Such a cliche.
梅丽 百变女
"Merri... The Girl of 1,000 Gimmicks,"
报纸上是这么说的
the papers called her.
我则有强大的心灵感应超能力 脑波
And me, the terrible telepath, "Brainwave."
她的想法令我震惊
I was stunned by her thoughts.
如此纯粹
They were so... pure.
如此美好
So good.
如此与众不同
So different than everyone else's,
让我停下来思考
it gave me pause.
她吸引了我
And she caught me.
在很多方面都吸引了我
In more ways than one.
从梅丽的视角放眼看世界
Seeing the world through Merri's eyes
让我质疑了乔丹和他的计划
made me question Jordan and his mission.
但乔丹不允许这样
But Jordan couldn't allow that.
是他把美国正义协会引向我们
He led the Justice Society of America to us.
然后我们杀了他们
And we killed them.
包括梅丽的哥哥
Including Merri's brother...
星侠
Starman.
星侠
Starman?
我知道她永远也不会原谅我
I knew she would never forgive me
参与了这件事
for playing a part in it.
我希望她会躲起来
I hoped she would go into hiding.
但是她却没有
But she didn't.
该死的 乔丹
Damn you, Jordan.
我心里再无善念了
There are no more good thoughts to be found.
梅丽死了
Merri is dead.
乔丹
Jordan.
我们现在不能出去
We can't go out right now.
我妈已经很难过了
My mom's already too upset.
回到你的板条箱里
Go back to your crate.
冰柱
虽然花了差不多十年的时间
It's taken the better part of a decade,
但是新美国计划
but Project: New America
终将要成为现实了
is finally on the precipice of becoming a reality.
伊藤博士的机器快要完成了
Dr. Ito's machine is near completion.
现在就看你的了
All it needs now is you.
只要有你的能力
Your power,
我们就能控制六个州里受到影响的人
and we can take control of every poisoned mind in six states.
我们将会塑造美国人的心灵
We'll carve out the heart of America,
掌控在握
and we'll control it.
你能想象吗 亨利
Can you imagine, Henry?
重塑那么多人的想法
Reshaping that many thoughts?
帮助他们看到光明 我们的光明
Helping them to see the light. Our light.
我们的前路
Our way.
那个逐星女呢
What about this "Stargirl"?
害我昏迷不醒的那个吗 她是谁
The one that put me here? Who is she?
没有你的主人 你无所做为啊
You're not much without your master, are you?
我很好奇
I'm so curious.
你是从哪来的
When did you come from?
这是星侠的星杖吗
Is that Starman's staff?
跟我来 亨利
Come with me, Henry.
你的问题都将会得到解答
All your questions will be answered.
伊藤博士会帮你想起来的
Dr. Ito will help you remember.
怎么了
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
星杖在哪 楼下没有
Where's the Staff? It's not downstairs!
但愿帕特拿走了
Well, hopefully, Pat took it.
老妈 星杖也许是唯一能阻止冰柱的东西了
Mom, that Staff might be the only thing that can stop Icicle!
而也只有我能使用星杖
And I'm the only one who can use it!
我们要走了
We're leaving.
走
Leaving?
我一晚没睡
I have been up all night.
我分不清♥真♥实和谎言
And I don't know what is true or what's a lie,
但我知道我不想你靠近蓝谷
but I know I don't want you anywhere near Blue Valley.
或是帕特
Or Pat.
老妈 别这样
Mom, please.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表