剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
为什么不能有新时侠
so why couldn't there be a new Hourman,
或者新午夜神医呢
or a new Dr. Mid-Nite?
不 没人能取代他们的位置
No. No one can take their place.
你之前也是这么说星侠的
That's what you said about Starman,
但后来宇宙之杖选择了我
but then the staff picked me.
考特 这些人
Court, these guys,
他们曾经是世界上最强的人
I mean, they were the best in the world.
他们一开始就是最强的吗
Did they start out like that?
不是 但多年积累的战斗经验
No. But still with years of experience
也无法让他们战胜不义协会
they couldn't defeat the Injustice Society,
你明白吗
do you understand that?
这些东西不该静静躺在这里
This stuff shouldn't be sitting here,
吃灰
collecting dust.
应该交给能用它们的英雄
It should be in the hands of possible heroes.
不要碰霹雳精灵
Don't touch the Thunderbolt!
这是这里最危险的东西
That's the most dangerous thing in here.
一支粉红色的钢笔
A pink pen?
你能不能听我一次
Hey, will you just listen to me for once?
这房♥间里的所有东西都很危险 好吗
Everything in this room is dangerous, all right?
这种生活很危险
This life is.
今天 一个孩子死了
A kid died today.
他是一个孩子
A child.
所以我们不能继续下去了
That's why we can't go on.
今天 一个孩子死了
A kid died today
这就是我们为什么一定要继续 帕特
and that's exactly why we have to, Pat.
这是我们的命运 帕特
This is our destiny, Pat.
星侠死去的那晚
You know, that's exactly
也和我说了这句话
what Starman said to me the night he died.
好了 我们走
Come on, we're leaving,
在我允许之前
and until I say so...
不要再来星条和逐星女这一套了
no more Stargirl And stripe.
走吧
Let's go.
镜头回到我们的卫冕冠军 蒂娜
We're back with our reigning champion, Tina...
威廉 我真的很遗憾
William, I'm so sorry.
告诉我 那只是一个意外
Tell me it was an accident.
什么
A what?
告诉我 你不是故意杀了我儿子
Tell me you didn't mean to kill my son.
-告诉我 -威廉 等等 等等 等等
- Tell me! - William, wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Okay? I truly am.
我知道你很爱你的儿子
I know you loved your boy...
但我希望你能理解我做这一切也是为了他
...but I wish you understood what I was doing was also for him.
很抱歉让你们看到这一幕
我们会清理干净
你还有工作要做
是的 是的
Ja. Ja.
威廉·扎里克议员和他儿子的
The funerals for both Councilman William Zarick
私人葬礼于今晨举♥行♥
and his son were held in private this morning.
威廉·扎里克议员因听闻
Councilman Zarick, whose fatal heart attack
儿子因车祸而死
is believed to have been caused
心脏病发而亡
after learning of the tragic accident that took his son's life.
今天参加葬礼的所有人都会记得他们
Both were remembered by those in attendance today.
美国梦协会宣布
The American Dream has announced
将以威廉·扎里克和他的儿子乔伊之名
that they'll be revitalizing the community theater
重建社区剧院
in the name of William Zarick and his son, Joey.
扎里克剧院项目
The Zarick theater project
预期将于下个月启动
is expected to begin as soon as next month.
首先 我想谢谢大家愿意工作到这么晚
I want to start by saying thank you to all of you for staying so late.
芭芭拉 很高兴有你的加入
Oh, Barbara, glad you could join us.
首先 我们要先
let's start by ascertaining
分享一下上次会议后我们了解到的情况
what we learned this week since our last meeting.
首先 好消息
First up, good news.
多亏了芭芭拉的报告 我们发现...
Thanks to Barbara's report, we found out...
芭芭拉呢
Where is Barbara?
我还以为这是家庭聚餐 大家都得准时回家呢
I thought this was family dinner and we all had to be home for it.
迈克 今晚别跟我犟
Mike, not tonight, okay?
你迟到了 我们很担心
You're late. We were worried.
他们给乔伊举办了一个纪念仪式
They had a memorial for Joey.
晚餐前不许吃
Not before dinner.
你没事吧
You okay?
他是个很好的孩子 爸爸
He was such a good kid, Dad.
大家都喜欢他
Everyone liked him.
嗯
Yeah.
过来
Come here.
别担心
你所做的一切能保护他的安全
乔丹
新美国计划会保护大家的安全
美国正义协会
抱歉 猫头鹰
Sorry, owl.
我们去招募吧
Let's go do some recruiting.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表