剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
布拉斯加州 蓝谷
八年前
是时候了 儿子
对 对
Ja. Ja.
过来 宝贝
Come here, baby.
没事的
Ifs okay.
你画了什么
What do we have here?
你花♥园♥里的花朵
It's a flower from your garden.
我好喜欢
I love it.
你真是个特别的小男孩
You are such a special boy.
坚持画画 好吗
You keep drawing, hmm'?
我爱你
I love you.
永远别忘了这点
Never, ever forget that.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy. Mommy.
-妈妈 妈妈 -没事的 没事的 过来
- Mommy. Mom. - It's okay. It's okay. come on.
我会让世界对你所做的事付出代价
I'm gonna make the world pay for what it's done to you.
我发誓
I swear it.
不 乔丹
No, Jordan.
你继续你的任务
You continue your mission.
拯救这个国家
Fix this country.
让我们的儿子能安全长大
Make it safe for our boy.
-答应我 -我保证
- Promise me. - I promise.
我保证
I promise.
怎么了
What is it?
如果有人胆敢阻止你
If anyone tries to stop you...
毁了他们
...destroy them.
克里斯汀
Christine?
克里斯汀
Christine?
逐星女
第一季 第三集
现在
我喜欢蓝谷的老电台 你呢
I'm loving this blue Valley oldie station, right?
老天 赶紧停下吧
Please, God, make it stop.
是啊 很不错 DJ很棒
Yeah, it's pretty good. This DJ is a hoot, huh?
你能换台吗
Can you change the radio station?
他们就播十首歌♥
They play the same ten songs
不断重复 直到它们都变成了化石垃圾
over and over, and they're all fossilized garbage.
知道吗 你想听公共电台
You know What? You want a little public radio,
没问题 到林肯市外就行
you got it. Straight outta Lincoln.
到了让我知道吧
Let me know.
对了 友情提示
Oh, hey, a friendly reminder.
家庭聚餐是今晚六点半
Family dinner is tonight at 6:30.
我想烧鱼
I'm thinking I'll make fish,
三文鱼或者罗非鱼
maybe some salmon or a nice tilapia.
不如鱼条
How about some fish sticks?
-不 迈克 因为鱼条... -超棒
- No, Mike, because fish sticks-- - Are awesome.
你都吃不出鱼的味道
You can't even taste the fish.
我坐副驾驶
All right, shotgun.
我从没见过他吃水果 真的
You know, I've never seen him eat a piece of fruit. Seriously.
你准备好走了吗
You ready to go?
不用开车送我去上学了
Don't drive me to school.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
因为我们要找出
Because we have to fmd
美国不义协会的其他人
the rest of the Injustice Society.
他们很可能像脑波一样
They've probably assumed new identities
在蓝谷换了新身份
in Blue Valley like Brainwave did.
你难道就不害怕脑波吗
Okay, weren't you even a little scared of Brainwave?
我们都有可能被杀
I mean, we both could have been killed.
但我们没死
But we weren't,
而且虽然听着疯狂
and as crazy and insane as it was,
但这是我搬到蓝谷后第一次感到
it was the first time since we moved to Blue Valley that I...
我感觉自己来对了
felt like I was in the right place.
我终于知道自己是谁了
Like, I finally know who I really am.
星侠的女儿
Starman's daughter.
逐星女
Stargirl.
好吧 考特
Okay, Court.
就算其他不义协会成员在这
Even if there are other members of the ISA here,
我们也需要谨慎行事 低调 制定计划
we need to proceed carefully. Lay low, make a plan.
我有个三点计划
I have a three-point plan.
找到他们 吓他们一跳 暴揍他们
Find them, surprise them, kick their asses.
我们是逐星女和星条
We're Stargirl and STRIPE.
好吧 做超级英雄是大部分时间都是普通人
Okay, being a superhero is not being one most of the time.
我得找出脑波是否是一个人
I need to find out if Brainwave was alone or not
我需要你去上学
and I need for you to go to school
表现得像个普通少女一样
and just act like a normal teenager.
-那好无聊 -那样安全
- That's boring. - It's safe.
发短♥信♥
Text,
发推 写作业
tweet, do your homework,
随便干什么 就...
Whatever, just...
-你能做到吗 -行吧行吧
- Will you do that? - Okay. Fine.
谢谢 谢了
Thank you. Thanks.
继续忙星条的事
Keep working on STRIPE,
如果脑波醒了 来学校接我
and if Brainwave wakes up, come get me from class.
你好好听过我说话吗 有吗
Do you ever listen to anything that I say to you? Ever?
一切都听
Everything.
保持警惕 记住 他们可能是任何地方的任何人
Keep your eyes open. Remember, they could be anywhere or anyone.
巴恩斯医生 请拨182
Dr. Barnes, dial 182, please.
弗雷斯特医生 请拨118
Dr. Forest, please dial 118.
乔丹·马肯特
乔丹·马肯特
爸
Oh, oh, hey, Dad.
爸 看我升牌的魔术
Dad, check out my rising card trick.
来看看
Let's see it.
非常好 乔伊
Very good, Joey.
我想着可以压轴表演这个
I'm thinking I can close my act with it.
好啊
Yeah, yeah.
-介意给你的演出提个建议吗 -当然好
- Mind if I give you a pointer for your show? - Yeah, sure.
你看 魔术师最重要的道具
You see, a magician's greatest tool
不只是他的手 而是分神
isn't just his hands. It's distraction.
保持微笑 跟他们交谈
Keep smiling, keep them talking,
永远保持眼神交流
always look them in the eye.
你这样做
You do that...
他们就不会看到眼前发生的事
They won't see what's right in front of them.
酷
Cool.
亲爱的 等等 别忘了帽子
Honey, wait, don't forget your hat.
魔术师永远需要他的帽子
A magician always needs his hat.
-你看上去很棒 -谢谢
- You look great. - Thanks.
-你会很棒的 亲爱的 -再见
- You'll be wonderful, honey. - See you.
-好 -祝你好运
- Okay. - Good luck.
乔丹·马肯特
没事吧
Everything okay?
你是新来的 对吧
Hey. You're new, right?
-你叫什么来着 -我是考特妮·惠特摩尔
- What was your name again? - Uh, I'm Courtney Whitmore.
乔伊·扎里克 但我的艺名是伟大的扎里克
Joey Zarick, but my stage name is Zarick The Great.
选一张牌吧 随便选
Go ahead and pick a card, any card.
好的
Okay.
好了 好好看一眼
All right, take a look at it.
别让我看到
Don't let me see it.
记住它是哪张牌 好吗
Remember it, though. Okay?
-记住了吗 -记住了
- You got it? - Got it.
好了 放回牌堆里吧
All right, put it anywhere back in the deck.
嘭
Boom.
好了
All right.
对了 谢谢你让我拿你练手
Thanks for letting me practice on you, by the way.
今天是区才艺大赛
Today is the Regional Talent Competition.
不过辛迪和詹妮总是赢
Cindy and Jenny always win, though.
这里是内布拉斯加 电臀舞还是宠儿
It's Nebraska, so twerking still packs a punch.
总之 下面到了之前提到的见证奇迹的时刻
Anyway, uh, now for the aforementioned mind-blowing.
来自加州的考特妮
Courtney from California...
这张是你的卡吗
Is this your card?
是这张吗
Is that the card?
是 红桃七
Yes. The seven of hearts.
天啊 你怎么做到的
Oh, my gosh. How did you do that?
-你可以留着当护身符 -谢了
- You can keep that for good luck. - Oh, thanks.
你有卸甲油吗
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表