剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
你真的希望我过得开心吗
Do you really hope that I had a good day?
因为如果我是你 我就会祈祷我出车祸
Because if I were you, I'd be praying I was hit by a car.
我今天过得很不顺
My day was awful...
告诉你吧
if you must know.
我还是早点回房♥间吧
I think I might retire to my room a bit early.
不
No.
别啊 我还想吃点课后零食呢
No, no, no. I want an after-school snack, Mom.
不如来点奶酪吧
How about some cheese...
配红酒
and wine?
你知道我不能让你喝红酒的 小傻瓜
You know I can't serve you wine, you silly goose.
你又不听我的话了
So, you're disobeying me again.
不 我没有不听你的话
No, I'm not disobeying you.
你父亲要我对你严格
Your father has given me very strict instructions
限制喝酒和宵禁
on alcohol and curfew and...
我要告诉他你对我有多坏
Yeah, I'm going to tell him how awful you've been to me.
你完了
You're in so much trouble.
求你了 辛迪 宝贝
Please, Cindy. Honey.
我去拿红酒
I'll get the wine.
黑比诺怎么样
How about a nice Pinot Noir?
我房♥里有一瓶
I keep a bottle in my room.
拿到我房♥间去
Just put it in mine.
你知道你父亲不喜欢你擅自去找他的
You know your father doesn't like it when you visit unannounced.
是啊 我要是问他 他永远都说没空
Yeah, well, if I ask him, he'll just say he's busy, like always.
你不能下去
You're not allowed down there.
别冲我嚎 怪胎
Stop growling at me. Creep.
维修站
你们好呀 欢迎来维修站
Hey, guys, welcome to the Pit Stop.
在这儿训练吗
We're training here?
我们得在人少点的地方训练
We need to do it somewhere private.
不义协会在找我们呢
The Injustice Society is looking for us.
考特妮说得对
Courtney's right.
我们完成训练前得保持低调
We've got to lay low until we're trained and ready.
-要换上战服吗 还是 -先别换 里克
- Do we suit up, or-- - Not yet, Rick.
我花了一天时间给你们准备了点特别的东西
I've been working all day on something special for you guys.
我们得弄清两个重要的问题
We need to go over two crucial categories.
一 你们有什么能力
One, what you guys can do,
二 坏人们有什么能力
and two, what the bad guys can do.
我们知道自己的能力 我有超级力量
We know what we can do. I can hit things hard.
约兰达能飞檐走壁 是烤面包机杀手
Yolanda can climb up walls and kill toasters.
贝丝对什么都能滔滔不绝
Beth can talk. About everything.
乐意至极
Happy to!
考特尼有根能炸东西的光杖
And Courtney has a glow stick that blows things up.
但你们依然不懂团队合作
But you still don't know how to work together as a team.
是团队合作让初代美国正义协会
Teamwork is what made the original Justice Society
独树一帜
of America so special.
但他们也花了很久才变得那么强大
But it took time for them to become great.
即便拥有那样的能力与天赋
And still, with all that skill and talent,
他们依然没能活下来
they weren't able to survive.
所以我希望你们几个
So I just want you kids
也能明白其中的危险
to understand the dangers, too.
那么 容我介绍
So, let me present
美国不义协会
the Injustice Society of America.
很棒啊
It's great!
去吧
Let's go.
我相信你 帕特
I trust you, Pat.
所以我们的人从门里出来
So, our man comes out the door,
我用三个棒球接连着打他
I hit him with three baseballs in quick succession,
然后他倒下
and he goes down.
谢谢你的解说
Thanks for the play-by-play,
可他们是谁
but who are they?
他们不可能凭空出现
They can't just come from nowhere.
他们肯定有什么来历
They have to come from somewhere.
我告诉你
I'm telling you,
我觉得他们都只是孩子
I think they were all just kids.
他们只是孩子
They were kids.
除了那个大机器人
Except maybe that big robot.
那我们应该让我们的孩子参与进来
Then we should bring our children into this.
-孩子们也许能帮我们找到他们 -不行
- They could help us find them. - No.
我们说好要瞒着儿女
We agreed to keep our sons and daughters in the dark.
我儿子艾萨克绝对不会接受这种生活
My boy Isaac is much too sensitive for this kind of life.
是你把他惯坏了 这是你的错 不是他的
You coddle him. That's your problem, not his.
你怎么能不担心呢
How can you not be worried?
新的正协可能已经知道我们的真实身份了
This new JSA could already know who we are.
不会的 如果他们知道了我们的真实身份
No, if they knew our true identity,
他们早就来抓我们了
then they'd come for us already.
我走了之后继续找他们
Keep looking for them while I'm gone.
我还要加班做面部识别程序
I have facial recognition programs working overtime.
我们会找到这个逐星女和她的朋友
We'll find this Stargirl and her friends,
不管他们是谁
whoever they are.
"逐星女"
"Stargirl"?
他们的领袖叫冰柱
Their leader's called Icicle.
他是那个应该对乔伊·扎里克的死负责的人
He's the one responsible for Joey Zarick's death.
还有我爸爸的死
And my dad's.
但他活不了多久了
But his days are numbered.
我和宇宙之杖曾经追击过他
The staff and I went after him before,
那时我几乎不知道该如何使用它
and that's when I barely knew how to use it.
但你还有很多要学习的东西
But you still have a lot to learn.
我们开始吧
So, let's get started.
这是运动大♥师♥
This is Sportsmaster.
我从未见过
If there's a better fighter in the world,
比他更出色的战士
I've never met them.
几十年前他第一次出现在战场上
He first appeared on the scene a few decades ago,
对抗野猫和绿灯侠
battling against Wildcat and Green Lantern--
如果我们想听历史课
If we wanted a history lesson,
我们就直接问贝丝和她的眼镜了
we'd ask Beth and her goggles.
运动大♥师♥的搭档叫虎女
Sportsmaster's partner is called Tigress.
她和他们一样残暴
She's as sadistic as they come,
她的武器是致命的十字弓
and she uses a crossbow that's lethal--
我们知道
We know.
我们上周见到了
We saw it last week.
好的 我们来聊一些
Okay. Let's talk about some of our, uh,
更古怪的对手
more eccentric opponents.
比如赌徒
Like the Gambler.
别被他的丰满外表和南方魅力骗了
Don't let his rotund form and southern-fried charm fool you.
他是世界上最狡猾邪恶的
He's one of the most cunning and nefarious
犯罪高手之一
criminal masterminds in the world.
小提琴手 男性 高加索人
The Fiddler. Male. Caucasian.
但是他已经不是白人了
Except he's no longer a white dude,
她是博温校长
she's Principal Bowin.
-我们不敢确定 -不 我们知道
- We don't know that. - Yeah, we do.
考特 你同意让我来训练的
Court, you agreed to let me do the training.
我们能快一点吗
Well, can we speed this up?
谁知道现在会不会因为我们
Who knows how many people are being hurt
没有及时出现而有人受伤
because we're not out there right this second.
如果你们做不到团队协作
If you're not trained to work as a team,
受伤的就会是你们
you'll be the ones getting hurt.
你们不知道如果他们还控制着所罗门·格兰迪
You have no idea the threat that Solomon Grundy presents
会有多危险
if they still control him.
我的意思是
My point is,
急于再次面对他们太冒险了
rushing to confront them again is too risky.
总是会有风险的
There are always going to be risks.
我准备好了 你不觉得吗
I'm ready, don't you think?
该死 考特
Darn it, Court,
训练并不是为你一个人准备的
this exercise wasn't just for you.
你应该留一个给我练习的
You could've saved one of those for me to practice on.
我也是这么想的 我完全是个新手
Me too. I'm a newbie at all this.
真是太差劲了
That was lame.
好了 今天就到这儿吧
All right, well, let's just call it for today.
我们明天继续 好吗
We'll pick it up again tomorrow, all right?
你们可以明天再练
You'll do it tomorrow.
训练本是为团队准备的
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表