剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
《逐星女》前情提要
那是什么
What is that?
你能让我来解释吗
Please, just let me do the explaining, okay?
爸爸是个超级英雄 现在我也是了
Dad was a superhero, and now I'm a superhero, too.
就算这有一点点是真的
If this is remotely true...
我们的婚姻也是个谎言
then our whole marriage is a lie.
我们之间都是真的
Everything we are together is real.
这个家是真的
This family is real.
你得走了
You need to go.
-芭芭拉 -离开这间屋子
- Barbara-- - Get out of this house.
他们只是孩子
They were kids.
除了那个大机器人
Except maybe that big robot.
那我们应该让我们的孩子参与进来
Then we should bring our children into this.
-孩子们也许能帮我们找到他们 -不行
- They could help us find them. - No!
我们说好要瞒着儿女
We agreed to keep our sons and daughters in the dark.
我记得逐星女是谁
I remember who Stargirl is.
她的名字是考特妮·惠特摩尔
Her name's Courtney Whitmore.
她的继父是帕特·杜根
Her stepfather is Pat Dugan.
你可能还记得这个人 星条
You might remember him as Stripesy.
脑波回忆起我了
Brainwave remembers who I am.
好吧 我们要赶紧离开这里
Okay, we gotta get outta here.
我会处理掉他们
We'll take care of them.
逐星女 她的帮手
Stargirl, her sidekick...
还有她的妈妈
and her mother.
亨利
Henry.
还有那个男孩
The boy, too.
迈克
Mike.
我们不能留下一个祸根
We can't leave a legacy running around.
当然了
Of course.
乔丹
Jordan.
命令已经下达
The orders have been given.
运动大♥师♥和虎女已经去猎杀了
Sportsmaster and Tigress are on the hunt.
考特妮·惠特摩尔和她的家人很快就会死了
Courtney Whitrnore and her family will soon be dead.
伊藤博士正在准备机器
Dr. Ito is preparing his machine.
爸 怎么回事
Dad, what's going on?
那是去哪的
Where does that go?
爸 不不 不要 爸
Dad! No, no, no, Dad!
爸 那里有什么
Dad, what's in there?
当我们开始广播后
When we begin our broadcast,
赌徒会触发全美的
the Garmbler will trigger a communications
通讯断电
blackout across the United States,
迷惑五角大楼
blinding the Pentagon,
让攻击设置为从莫斯科发动
routing the attack through Moscow.
等他们意识到攻击实际来源于美国时
By the time they realize it's coming from within the US,
已为时过晚
it'll be too late.
经由伊藤机器的放大
Amplifled by Ito's machine,
我的能力范围会远超出蓝谷
my powers will extend far beyond Blue Valley.
这个过程会有
There will be a significant
巨大的代价
cost to the process...
但在我重新编码他们的脑子后
but after I finish reprogramming their minds,
他们会与我们有同样的想法
they'll share our values.
会像我们一样思考
They'll think like us.
如果有必要 他们会为我们而战
They'll fight for us, if need be.
毕竟
After all,
我觉得这个国家剩余的人
I doubt the rest of the country
不会这么轻易接受我们的独♥立♥
will accept our secession quietly.
乔丹
Jordan.
这么久了
After all this time,
你梦想的更好的社会 全新的美国
your dreams of a better society, of a New America
终于要变成现实了
is about to become reality.
你妻子会非常骄傲的
Your wife would be very proud.
等逐星女和她家人死后告诉我
Let me know when Stargirl and her family are dead.
逐星女
第一季 第十二集
我们还需要什么
What else do we need?
我想 睡袋吧
Uh, sleeping bags, I think.
在哪里
Where are they?
在楼上走廊的柜子里 我去拿
Upstairs hall closet. I'll get them.
我去拿宇宙之杖
Uh, I'll get my staff.
好吗
Okay?
好 好的
Okay. Okay.
谁会在11月把孩子从学校里带出来去野营啊
So, who takes their kids out of school in November to go camping?
怎么 我们要在外面过感恩节吗
What, are we having Thanksgiving up there?
别说我们得自己杀火鸡 我可不干
Don't tell me we gotta kill our own turkey. I'm not doing that.
你没告诉你朋友这件事吧 迈克
You didn't tell any of your friends about this, did you, Mike?
告诉他们什么 我什么都不知道
Tell them what? I don't know anything!
我想考特妮肯定知道我们为什么走
I'm sure Courtney knows why we're leaving.
别摸那个 好吗 迈克
Okay, don't touch that, okay, Mike?
我带你来这里是因为我想
I brought you down here 'cause I want
告诉你一些事情
to explain something to you, okay?
这些事情我...
And it's something that I...
我真的不知道该怎么说
I really have no idea how to explain.
所以我想...
So, I thought...
如果我直接展示给你看 那么
that if I just showed it to you, that-- -
听着 我不要看什么无聊的旧车
Listen, I don't need to see some other boring old car
然后你从中扯出一堆关于人生的比喻
that you'll turn into some metaphor about life.
直接告诉我得了
Just tell me, please.
好 迈克
Okay, Mike.
这与旧车无关 好吗
This isn't about an old car, okay?
这是关于
This is about--
放下
Put that down!
好好听我说
And listen to me!
我认真的
I'm serious.
别再把我当孩子了 因为我不是
Stop treating me like a little kid 'cause I'm not.
拜托了
Please!
-迈克 -我受够了 别这样了
- Mike-- - I'm sick of it. Stop.
对不起
I'm sorry, I...
迈克
Mike?
有人吗
Hello?
粉碎者
Oh, hey, Crusher.
你好
Hey, there...
帕特
Pat.
这么晚你来做什么
What are you doing up so late?
你是怎么进来的
And how'd you get in here?
我...
Is, uh...
有什么我能帮你的吗
Is there something I can help you with?
我不得不佩服你 伙计
You know, I gotta hand it to you, bud.
你真的把我震惊坏了
You really shocked the hell right out of me.
真的
I mean, really.
我绝对想不到你有这本事
I never would have thought you had it in you.
我们在说什么呢
So, what are we talking about here?
得了吧
Come on, now!
朋友之间别保密了
No more secrets between friends.
真伤害我的感情了
It really hurts my feelings.
你从来没告诉我你的巨型机器人的事
You never telling me about your big robot.
它在哪 你把它藏在哪了
Where is it? Where you hiding it?
在这里 对不对
It's in there, isn't it?
听着 粉碎者
Look, Crusher...
也许你该放松点 因为
I think maybe you need to relax a little, 'cause...
我觉得你想错了
well, I think you got it all wrong.
帕特 我得说
You know, Pat, I gotta say,
最后遗言有那么多句
as famous last words go...
你这句真让我失望
I'm underwhelmed.
是吗
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
你家很漂亮
Lovely home you have.
瞧瞧你
Look at you go.
有氧运动没白做
All that cardio's paying off.
告诉你 帕特
I'll tell you what, Pat.
咱们以传统的方式解决
Let's do this old-school.
你和我 怎么样
You and me. What do you say?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表