剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Pat found out I took it and he's so pissed.
你之前没告诉他吗
You didn't tell him?
那又怎样 又不是帕特说了算
So what? It's not up to Pat.
这些东西本来也不是他的
This stuff isn't his in the first place.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
就是说我再也不能跟查克玩了吗
Does this mean I can't hang out with Chuck anymore?
成为野猫是我一生中
Being Wildcat is the only good thing
唯一的好事
that's happened to me in forever.
我是不会把战衣还给你的
I'm not giving you back the suit.
别逼我跟查克说再见
Don't make me say goodbye to Chuck.
我们已经成为朋友了
We're friends now.
这不对啊 你确定这是我爸写的吗
It doesn't make sense. Are you sure my dad wrote this?
为什么这么问
Why?
他在这里写到他在密歇根长大
He's talking about growing up in Michigan
在凯尔文大学认识我妈
and meeting my mom at Calvin College.
但是我爸是在康涅狄格州长大的
But my dad grew up in Connecticut,
他和我妈从小就认识了
and he met my mom when they were kids.
这些都不对
None of this is right.
也许这是某种暗语
Maybe it's all some kind of code?
我觉得这些化学程式也许是
Well, I mean, I thought the chemical equations might be.
但我觉得日记不是
I didn't think the diary entries were.
不过这个想法好
That's good thinking, though.
我会继续研究的
I'll keep looking at it.
你应该把日记交给我 里克
You should leave the journal with me, Rick.
交给你
You?
这是我爸的 我要留着
This was my dad's. I'm keeping it.
你要把日记交给我 还有沙漏
You need to leave it with me. The hourglass, too.
为什么
Why?
因为我觉得你还没准备好 里克
Because I don't think you're ready for it, Rick.
你了解我爸 但是你不了解我
You don't know me any better than you knew my dad.
我知道沙漏是他发明的
I know that he invented the hourglass.
包括里面的力量
The power inside it.
我还知道他很尊重这种力量
I also know how much he respected that power.
他知道这种力量会让人上瘾
He knew how addictive that power could be,
也知道把它用在错误的地方
and how tempting it was
是多么诱人
to use it in all the wrong ways.
限制这个力量是他的想法
Limiting the powers was his idea.
每天使用一小时 我从没见过他滥用过
One hour a day. And I never saw him abuse it.
不像你这样滥用
Not like you have.
你看我的眼光和这里所有的人一样
You look at me like everyone else around here does.
好像我是烂泥扶不上墙
Like I'm trash.
好像我一文不值
Like I'm not worth a damn.
不是的 里克
No, Rick.
你错了 我完全没有这样看待你
You're wrong. That's not at all how I look at you.
考特妮说过你曾经是她爸爸的助手
Courtney said you were her dad's sidekick.
但是你拿了日记这么久
But you've had this journal for how long
你都没有想出来吗
and you didn't figure it out?
你不知道我父母被人谋杀
You didn't know my parents were murdered,
你也不知道我的存在 我必须得问
you didn't know about me. I gotta ask you,
星侠要你到底有何用
what the hell did Starman use you for?
在我看来 你什么都没做
'Cause as far as I can tell, you don't do anything.
怎么样 教练
What's up, Coach?
这是我们的明星球员
And this is our star player...
阿提米丝·克罗克
Artemis Crock.
我很期待与你共事
I look forward to working with you.
欢迎来蓝谷 卡拉斯克教练
Welcome to Blue Valley, Coach Karasick.
你有个很棒的队伍 教练
You've got a great team, Coach.
下午好
Good afternoon.
这个赛季你最好别和我们对着干 夏普
You better not bet against us this season, Sharpe.
我想都不敢想
I wouldn't dare think of it.
你的女儿能率领蓝谷一路向前
Your daughter's gonna take Blue Valley all the way.
我知道的 我知道 先生
I know that. Yes, sir.
你想干什么
What do you want?
不是我 葆拉
Not me, Paula.
是乔丹
Jordan.
帝国企业
杰克·休斯
我们得到了广播设备
We've got the broadcasting equipment.
现在我们还需要卫星密♥码♥来广播
Now we need to retrieve the satellite codes to use it.
今晚一切都准备好了 我的朋友们
Everything's set for tonight, my friends.
我们不是你的朋友
We're not your friends.
得了吧
Come on.
你们当然是
Sure you are.
不是
No.
史蒂文
Steven
我们为保持学校干净而自豪
We pride ourselves in keeping the school clean.
把你的垃圾捡走
Pick up your trash.
真是个傻瓜
What a putz.
蓝谷中学
欢迎家长们参加科学展览
这里都有什么
All right. What do we have here?
火山
效果很好
It turned out so good.
-我真为她骄傲 -她做得很好
- I'm so proud of her. - She did such a good job.
我错过了什么
Hey. What'd I miss?
芭芭拉 你来了
Barbara. You came.
很抱歉我来晚了
I'm so sorry I'm late.
没事 没关系
Oh, no, no. No problem at all.
看这个
Check this out.
一共有三种岩浆
So, there are three kinds of lava, right?
枕状熔岩 绳状熔岩和渣状熔岩
Uh, pillow, pāhoehoe and ?a?ā.
那这个是哪种
Ooh. And what kind is this?
巧克力
Chocolate.
太棒了
That's great.
闻起来很香
It smells delicious.
贝丝 约兰达
Beth! Yolanda!
你们等等我
Guys, wait.
求求了
Please!
"求"什么 不再做野猫吗
"Please" What, give up being Wildcat?
我已经拒绝了
I already said no.
我也不会放弃午夜神医
And I'm not giving up Dr. Mid-Nite.
他是我朋友 考特妮
He's my friend, Courtney.
我知道这对你们来说很重要
I know how important it is to you.
我懂
I... I see that.
我们可以去和帕特聊聊
So, maybe we can just go talk to Pat?
我去过了
I just did.
我不明白他的意思
And I don't get him.
你♥爸♥爸看中了他什么 你呢
What did your dad see in him? What do you?
你不了解帕特
There's more to Pat than you know.
我有个问题想问你 考特妮
I've got one question for you, Courtney.
如果帕特想把宇宙之杖要回去
If Pat asks for your staff back,
你会给他吗
are you giving to him?
我想也是
I didn't think so.
那是什么
What's that?
这是我爸的日记
It's my dad's journal.
他曾是个化学家
He was a chemist, right?
你的护目镜能告诉我这个反应式是什么吗
So can your goggles tell me what this equation is?
帕特觉得可能是个密♥码♥
Pat thought it might be some kind of code.
看到了吧 他比你想象的要聪明
See. He's smarter than you think.
正在分♥析♥
我很抱歉 贝丝
I'm sorry, Beth.
这个反应式没有被记录在案
This equation has no match on record.
没有匹配项
我无法提供任何信息
I'm unable to provide any information.
他不知道
He doesn't know.
发生什么了
What... What happened?
我的警报系统被触发了 贝丝
My alarm system's been triggered, Beth.
还是之前一样的标志
Still using the same signature, I see.
很老套 那个人没有想象力
Typical. That man has no imagination.
谁
Who?
我的死敌
My arch-enemy.
他的数字指纹到处都是
His digital fingerprints are all over this.
赌徒
帝国企业
地球呼叫贝丝 能听到吗
Earth to Beth? Hello?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表