剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
三分钟前
蓝谷中学
别打了 别打了
Come on, break it up! Break it up!
-别打了 -乐队呆瓜是个疯子
- Break it up! - That band geek's a psycho.
他刚用大号♥打我
He just hit me with his tuba.
带他去校医那里
Take him to the nurse.
你着什么魔了
What's gotten into you?
他叫我大号♥蟾蜍
He called me Tuba Turd.
所以你就用大号♥打他头 你看看他
So you bashed him in the head like that? Look at him!
你妈会怎么说
What's your mom going to say?
她让我打的
She told me to.
当然了 走 我们去找她
Sure, she did. Come on. Let's go find her.
让让 让让 让让
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
蓝谷
莱文老师
Mr. Levine?
莱文老师
Mr. Levine!
逐星女
第一季 第十三集[本季终]
怎么了
What's wrong?
你怎么不动了
Why aren't you moving?
怎么回事
What's happening?
爸爸 醒醒
Dad, wake up.
爸爸 爸爸
Daddy! Daddy!
爸爸
Daddy?
爸爸
Daddy?
你好
Hello.
怎么回事
What's happening?
别担心 孩子 他会没事的
Don't worry, child. He'll be all right.
我爸爸怎么了
What's wrong with my dad?
现在的情况是
Well, what's happening right now,
你♥爸♥爸 还有其他人
to your father, and to all of them...
等他们醒来后想法都会改变
They're going to think differently when they wake up.
他们会相信正确的东西
They're going to believe in all the right things.
他们该相信的东西
All the things they should.
他们会成为更好的人
They're going to become better people.
好人
Good people.
我爸爸已经是好人了
My dad's already a good person.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
帕特
Pat.
帕特 帕特 醒醒
Pat! Pat, wake up!
芭芭拉·惠特摩尔
考特
Court?
考特妮 你妈妈不动了
Courtney? Your mom's not moving.
你不用担心芭芭拉女士
Oh, don't you worry about Ms. Barbara.
不到三十分钟
In less than 30 minutes,
脑波的重新改造就会完成
Brainwave's reprogramming will be complete...
而且是永久性的
and permanent.
考特妮的母亲会成为我们新社会的一员
Courtney's mother will become a part of our new society.
我们的新美国
Our new America.
就像其他被脑波小小咒语慑住的人
Like everyone under Brainwave's little spell.
除非 芭芭拉女士是属于
Unless of course, Ms. Barbara is one
四分之一的不幸之人
of those unlucky "one-in-fours" that
反抗太强烈 或反抗太久
pushes back too hard, or for too long.
当他们这么做时
While they do that,
他们的整个神经系统就会毁掉
their entire nervous system will shut down.
-莱文老师 -我的天
- Mr. Levine'? - Oh, my God!
-会报废 -莱文老师
- They'll expire. - Mr. Levine!
可怜人
Poor things.
爸爸
Dad?
在这 帕特 是我
Here, Pat, it's me!
我是考特妮
It's Courtney!
你女儿
Your daughter.
自从我们来到蓝谷 你一直支持着我
Ever since we came to Blue Valley, you've been there for me...
每次我需要你都是
every time I needed you.
我现在需要你 帕特
I need you now, Pat.
我真的真的很需要你
I really, really need you.
-他怎么了 -被脑波控制了
- What's wrong with him? - Brainwave's got him.
记住 贾斯汀 你是静默骑士
Remember, Justin, you are the Silent Knight!
是光辉骑士
The Shining Knight.
我又不知道
Well, I don't know.
查克 如果脑波能控制所有成年人
Chuck. If Brainwave's broadcast is affecting every adult,
那坏人怎么没被控制
why not the bad guys?
我觉得他们正戴着
I'd theorize they're wearing
某种屏蔽信♥号♥♥的耳塞
a Signal-blocking earpiece of some kind,
保护他们不受广播干扰
protecting them from the broadcast.
好吧 我们能仿制屏蔽信♥号♥♥吗
Okay. Can we mimic the blocking Signal somehow?
恐怕我需要先检查他们的耳塞
I'm afraid I'd need to examine one of the earpieces to do that.
贝丝 帕特正在反抗脑波的控制
Beth, Pat's fighting Brainwave's control!
什么 不行 那会要他的命 考特
What? No, that could kill him, Court!
我们需要帮助 贝丝
We need help, Beth.
我知道 我知道 我听到你们了
I know! I know! I hear you, guys!
等等
Wait.
我听到他们了
I hear them.
查克 就是这个
Chuck, that's it.
我听到了
I hear them.
当我在辛迪家底下时 我谁都听不到
When I was under Cindy's house, I couldn't hear anyone.
我们能不能找找是不是有什么屏蔽信♥号♥♥的东西
Can we see if there's some kind of Signal blockers,
比如耳塞 在隧♥道♥里
like those earpieces, down in the tunnels?
思路很好 贝丝
Great thinking, Beth.
我在以下的几个隧♥道♥里
I've located several frequency blocking
定位了几个频率屏蔽系统
systems within the tunnels below.
目前都是关闭状态
They're currently off.
因为他们知道我们在底下
Because they know we're down there.
但如果我们把屏蔽器重新打开
But, if we can turn the blockers back on,
我们就能救出帕特和贾斯汀
we could free Pat and Justin!
你觉得你能那么轻易破入我的安保系统吗
You think you can break into my security system that easily?
他是对的 贝丝 事实证明这很困难
He's correct, Beth. It's proving difficult.
每次我突破一道他的防火墙
Every time I break through one of his
他就又筑起另一道
flrewalls, he puts another one up.
这是死局
It's a stalemate.
如果赌徒极力想把我们挡在外面
If the Gambler's so focused on keeping us out,
也许我们能转移他的注意力
maybe we can divert his attention elsewhere.
我们还能黑进什么 查克
What else can we hack into, Chuck?
不如我们把目标锁定在赌徒
Hmm. How about we target what the Gambler
最看重的东西上
cares about more than anything else?
那是什么
What's that?
他的钱
His money.
什么
What?
我已经进入了他的多个银行账户 境内和离岸都有
I've accessed his various bank accounts, both onshore and off.
-从那滚出去 -我每年圣诞节
- Get out of there! - I volunteer every
都会为美国红十字会做义工
Christmas for the American Red Cross,
但还有其他很多值得的慈善团体
but there are so many worthy charities.
何不挑一个呢
Why pick one?
停下
Stop it!
不
No.
转账启动
停下
Stop!
滚出去
Get out of there!
转账完成
感谢您的捐助
赌徒现在忙着呢 我已经进入了
With the Gambler occupied, I've accessed
隧♥道♥中的频率屏蔽器
the frequency blockers in the tunnels.
我不能一直开着
I can't keep them on very long,
但就算是暂时的信♥号♥♥中断
but even a momentary interruption in the Signal
应该也能让帕特和贾斯汀与脑波断开连接
should disconnect Pat and Justin from Brainwave.
出事了
Something's wrong.
考特妮
Courtney?
对不起
I'm sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
-我们去机器那吧 -考特
- Let's get to the machine. - Court...
我听到你说的了
I heard you.
每个词都听清了
Every word.
每个词我都是真心的
I meant every word.
我们走
Let's go.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表