剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
三个月前
投给约兰达
投给辛迪
亨利
美人儿 我想你
我也想你
给我发个照片 性感点的
坏小子
拜托 就给我一人看
我爱你 拜托
今天投票
蓝谷高中
恭喜我们的新学生会主席
蓝谷高中
新选举班级代表
够了 安静
That's enough! Settle down!
把手♥机♥收起来
Put your phones away.
逐星女
第一季 第四集
现在
好吧
Okay.
粉色钢笔 非常危险
Yeah, a pink pen. Really dangerous.
蓝谷高中
各位 吃早饭了 快点
Hey, guys, breakfast. Let's go.
我们有奶油馅饼吗
Hey, we got any Pop-Tarts?
鸡蛋不会杀了你 但糖分可能会
Eggs won't kill you, pal. The sugar might.
谁会因为糖分过多而死啊
Whoever died from too much sugar, huh?
你在开玩笑吧
You're joking, right?
没有 为什么
No, why?
-早上好 -芭芭
- Good morning. - Hey, Barb.
芭芭拉 我们有奶油馅饼吗
Yo, Barbara. We got any Pop-Tarts?
给
Here you go.
你买♥♥了曲奇奶油味
You got the cookies and cream?
太棒了
Nice!
给 不能让我的姑娘饿肚子
Here you go. Can't have my girl going hungry.
-谢了 宝贝 -不客气
- Aw, thank you, baby. - Sure.
别在孩子面前亲热
Not in front of the children.
拜托了
Please.
我们今晚吃什么
Hey, what are we having for dinner tonight?
鸡肉 怎么了
Chicken. Why?
我想让我兄弟詹金过来 最好做汉堡
No, I wanted to bring my buddy Jakim over. Hamburgers are better.
你大可以带朋友回来
Well, you're welcome to bring a friend
但鸡肉已经拿出来解冻了
but the chicken's already defrosting.
你没法讨好所有人 哥们
You can't win 'em all, buddy.
考特 不如你也带朋友来吃晚餐吧
Court, why don't you invite a friend to dinner too?
考特妮没有朋友
Courtney doesn't have any friends.
-不可能 -我有一堆朋友
- That's not true. - I have tons of friends.
谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
好了
All right.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你会交到朋友的 别担心
You'll make friends, don't worry.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
-大家再见 -拜 芭芭
- Bye, guys. - Bye, Barb.
回见 芭芭
Later, Barb.
考特 你都没吃早饭
Court, you didn't touch your breakfast.
我去学校吃
I'll eat at school.
考特
Court.
我知道失去朋友的滋味
I know what it's like to lose a friend.
乔伊不是我的朋友 帕特 他都没这个机会
Joey wasn't my friend, Pat. He never got the chance to be.
我们应该出去招募正义协会的成员
We should be out there recruiting new JSA members.
现在就去
Like, now!
我们不能牵扯别人进来
We can't drag anyone else into this.
你说过需要更多人
You said it would take
才能打败不义协会
more than us to stop the Injustice Society.
我说的是我们俩无法阻止他们
I said that we couldn't stop 'em.
-一回事 -不 不一样
- That's the same thing. - No, no. It's not.
而且
And...
如果蓝谷还有其他坏人
If there are other villains in Blue Valley,
我得知道都是谁
I need to know who they are.
我需要找到他们 同时确保不被他们发现
And I need to find them without them finding us.
那你要怎么做
And how are you going to do that?
我还不知道
I don't know yet, all right?
但等我知道了 我会通知当局
But when I do, I'll alert the authorities.
万一他们就是当局的人呢
What if they are the authorities?
多样性
抱歉
Sorry.
-她刚说了什么 -没什么
- What did she just say? - Nothing.
-亨利 -我得走了
- Henry! - Look, I gotta go.
亨利
Henry!
他不会就那样无视你了吧
Oh, no, he didn't!
你刚跟我男朋友说什么了
What did you just say to my boyfriend, huh?
我敢说是骚话
Something dirty, I bet.
听着 你的身体已经被他看够了
Listen, he's seen enough of you. Got it?
大家都是
Everyone has.
-所以离他远点 -停下
- So stay away from him. - Stop it!
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
你根本不知道你在招惹谁
You have no idea who you're messing with.
你也是
Neither do you!
你都不会知道你怎么死的
You will never see me coming.
约兰达 等等
Hey, Yolanda. Wait.
你想怎样
What do you want?
我只是想帮你
I'm just trying to help you.
你离我远点就是帮我了
You can help me by leaving me alone.
我只想大家都离我远点
That's all I want from everyone.
这次弄对了 拉希姆
Get it right this time, Rahiem.
齐克 多少钱
Hi, Zeke. How much?
那是翻斗车用的排气管
That's an exhaust pipe for a dump truck.
我知道 我在修一辆翻斗车
Yeah, I'm actually working on a dump truck.
很大的一辆
A pretty big one.
19.99块钱 不讲价 只收现金 不退不换
$19.99, non-negotiable. Cash only. All sales are final.
成交 办公室见
Deal. Okay, meet you in the office?
我搬过去吧
I'll... I'll carry it in there.
没错
That's right.
-在这签字 -谢谢
- Just sign right here. - Thank you.
不客气
Yeah, no problem.
你有什么问题吗
You got some trouble?
我独自在那间房♥子醒来
I woke up in that house all alone,
一切是那么的...
and it was just so...
空旷又安静 我就是...
Empty and so quiet and I just...
我就是必须得离开那
I just had to get out of there.
所以我出来兜个风
So, I just went for a drive and...
我说不好 车突然就停了
I don't know, it just... It just stopped.
-我看看 -好 谢谢
- Let me take a look. - Okay, thank you.
有时候这么老的车 需要的就是一点
Sometimes cars this old, they just need a little, uh,
爱和关怀
love and affection.
丹妮斯 我想...
Denise, I wanted to...
告诉你 我对你儿子和丈夫的事很遗憾
tell you how sorry I am about your son and husband.
对不起 我该去走走
I-I'm sorry. I-I-I should take a walk.
我把它修好应该用不了多久
Well, it shouldn't take me too long to get it up and running.
好 谢了 帕特
Okay. Thank you, Pat.
-没问题 你好好散步 -好
- Sure. Have a good walk. - Yeah.
伊藤博士
Doctor Ito...
一开始
In the beginning,
我没理解你为什么要聚齐他们
I didn't understand why you brought them together.
但现在 我看到了光
But now, I've seen the light.
我相信美国不义协会
I believe in the Injustice Society of America.
胜过任何人
More than any of the others.
我也永不会背叛你
And I'll never betray you.
不像阴影
Not like the Shade.
我感谢你的忠诚 博士
I appreciate your loyalty, Doctor.
我们能单独谈谈吗
Can we have the room?
去实验室吧 跟其他人汇合
Go to the lab, back with the others.
我听说你很忙
I hear you've kept busy.
我一直在忙我女儿的事 没错
I've been working on my daughter. Yes.
我要加速新美国计划
I'm accelerating Project: New America.
告诉我你需要什么;嗷完成机器
Tell me what you need to complete your machine,
我来提供
and I'll provide it.
你终于想让我造了
Finally, you want me to build it?
-是的 并且要快 -当然
- I do. And quickly. - Yes. Of course.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表