剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
You can see how Jordan looks at her.
很快就不重要了
It won't matter soon.
只要机器一开
Once the machine is turned on,
一切都会改变
everything will change.
什么机器 他们在计划什么
What machine? What are they planning?
-帕特 -我不知道
- Pat? - I don't know.
芭芭拉
Barbara?
新信息
你的女儿 考特妮
我来
I got this.
贝丝 过去
Here, Beth! Go!
快点
Come on!
考特妮 快点
Courtney, come on!
别紧张 孩子们
Settle down, children.
你们别想躲过我
You can't hide from me.
帮我一把怎么样
How about an assist?
快点
Move it.
考特妮 快点 走了
Courtney, come on! Let's go!
你先
You first.
查克 你能听到吗
Chuck! Can you hear me?
你误入了歧途 但你很强大 亨利
You're misdirected, but you're strong, Henry.
很好
That's good.
后退
Stand back!
爸爸
Dad...
听我说
listen to me...
我知道那些能力如何改变了你
I know what these powers did to you.
它们抹除了你相信的一切
How they warped what you believed in.
但人们不是怪物
But people aren't monsters.
我不想和你战斗
I don't want to fight you.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
And I love you.
让我来训练你
Let me train you.
这能力 亨利 你完全不知道...
The power, Henry, you have no idea--
不
No.
你不是这样的人
You're better than this.
妈妈知道你可以变好
Mom knew you could be good.
她相信你
She believed in you!
我知道你爱她
I know you loved her.
我知道乔丹杀了她
And I know Jordan killed her
因为她也看到了你身上的善
because she saw the good in you, too.
儿子
Junior.
乔丹没有杀死你妈妈
Jordan didn't kill your mother.
是我
I did.
你
You?
我必须要做出选择
I had to make a choice.
别让我再进行选择 儿子
Don't make me choose again, son.
站到我身边来
Stand by my side now.
或者 永远消失
Or not at all.
我永远不会站在你身边
I will never stand by your side.
再见了 儿子
Good-bye, son.
亨利 不
Henry! No!
查克 拜托 说话啊
Chuck, come on. Come in.
亨利 起来
Henry, get up!
对不起
I am sorry.
你说得对
You're right.
人心本善
People are good.
别因此改变了你的看法
Don't let this change your mind.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表