剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
帕特的看法呢
What's Pat think of all this?
我觉得他是支持我妈妈的
I think he's with my mom.
她太生气了
She was so mad.
我们必须要这么做 大家伙
We need to do this, everyone.
为了考特
For Court.
我同意这么做只是因为
The only reason I'm agreeing to do this
我知道你不管怎么样都会去做的
is because I know you'll do it anyway,
你需要有人接应你
and you need someone to watch your back.
亨利对我做了那种事 你还是选择了他
You chose Henry over me, after all he did.
我们不再是朋友了
We're not friends anymore.
你不能来这里
You can't be here.
是你不能来这里
You can't be here.
这里是这个镇上最危险的地方
This is literally the most dangerous place in town.
你说你要离开蓝谷镇了
Hey! You said you were leaving Blue Valley.
为什么还要关心这些事
Why are you bothering with this?
因为现实乔丹 再是萨姆 再是星侠
Because Jordan, and then Sam, and then Starman.
我不知道现在我该相信什么了
And I don't know what to think right now.
这不是需要你解开的谜团
This isn't a mystery that you need to solve, okay?
带上考特妮 走得越远越好
Just get Courtney and go far away. All right?
你好啊 帕特
Oh. Hi, Pat.
-你好 芭芭拉 -你好
- Hello, Barbara. - Hi.
你今天看起来好极了
Don't you look lovely today.
谢谢 索菲斯
Thank you, Sofus.
见到你很高兴 帕特
Uh, it's nice to see you here, Pat.
见到你也很高兴
Good to see you, too.
来电
考特妮
房♥屋出租
帕特还是不接电♥话♥
Pat's still not answering.
我们要等他吗
Should we wait for him?
等不了了
We can't.
我希望他和我妈妈没事
I just hope him and my mom are okay.
那么...谁想第一个来
So... who wants to go first?
抱歉 我已经来过这下面了
Sorry, I've already been down here before.
可怕
Scary.
走吧
Come on.
查克
Chuck?
我的护目镜勉强能用
My goggles kind of still work.
我看得到东西 但查克总是掉线
I mean, I can see, but Chuck keeps cutting out.
看来查克提供不了信息 也没有星杖了
So no info from Chuck and no Cosmic Staff.
太好了
Great.
现在这么办
What now?
看来只能分头走了
We split up, I guess.
你总是说要一起行动的
You'd always say stick together.
我们现在别无选择
We don't have a choice right now.
约兰达 里克和贝丝走一边
Yolanda, Rick, and Beth, go one way.
我和亨利走另一边
Henry and I will go the other.
我不会把你丢给他
Oh, I'm not leaving you alone with him.
不 我要和你一起
No. I'm coming with you.
好吧 那我们三个一起
Fine. Us three will go this way,
里克和贝丝往那边走
Rick and Beth go that way.
我们先侦查一下 15分钟后在这里会合
We do some recon and meet back here in 15 minutes.
明白
Got it.
这是为了谢谢你
It's to thank you.
准备的晚餐
For dinner.
真是太客气了
That is so thoughtful.
好了 我们还有些家事要商量呢
Okay. We have some family business to take care of,
但见到你们俩很高兴
but it's good seeing you both.
日安 帮我向孩子们问好
Have a nice day. Tell those children hello.
-我们会的 -再见
- We will. - Okay, bye.
再见 乔丹
Bye, Jordan.
怎么了
What?
你会挪威语吗 我也不会
Do you speak Norwegian? Me either.
录音
真希望你能看看我的想法
I wish you could read my mind.
我为什么想要那么做
Why would I want to do that?
我知道我伤你多深
I know how much I hurt you.
如果能挽回 我做什么都可以
And I'd honestly do anything to take it back.
你没法挽回
Well, you can't.
这地方没个头
This place goes on forever.
这肯定通往某个地方
It's gotta lead somewhere.
什么声音
What was that?
我们去看看
Let's see.
里克
Rick!
那是什么
What's in there?
那是所罗门·格兰迪
That's Solomon Grundy.
那是害死我父母的东西
That's the thing that killed my parents.
我爸爸就在附近
My dad's close.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 她在这里
Daddy! Daddy, Daddy, Daddy, she's here!
那贱♥人♥在这里
That bitch is here!
放我出去 拜托
Let me out! Come on!
我要杀了她 拜托
I wanna kill her, please?
拜托 让我来
Please, let me!
拜托 快点
Please! Now!
上
Go.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我要拉开这扇门 杀了那东西
I'm going to rip this door off and kill that thing.
我还以为这很显而易见呢
Thought it was obvious.
不 里克 我们不是来做这个的
No, Rick! That's not why we're here.
计划变了
Yeah. Change of plans.
爸爸
Dad!
亨利
Henry?
爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 等等 等等
Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Wait! Wait! Wait!
我想杀了她
I wanna kill her!
我想杀了她
I wanna kill her!
拜托 拜托 让我来
Please, please, please, let me!
不不不 爸爸
No, no, no, Daddy!
逐星女
Stargirl.
爸爸 爸爸 不
Daddy, Daddy, no!
海龙
Snapdragon.
是龙王
Dragon King.
拜托 拜托
Come on, come on!
没事的 拜托
It's going to be okay. Come on.
不 亨利
No, Henry.
他们已经把你变了
They already got to you.
他们把你变回去了
They changed you back.
把我变回去了
Changed me back?
这才是我
This is who I am.
我一直以来都是这样
Who I've always been.
你也会变成这样
It's who you are, too.
不
No!
太晚了 我们走
It's too late. Let's go.
拜托 里克 我们该走了
Please, Rick! We have to go.
我们不是因为这个而来的
This isn't why we're down here!
住手
Stop!
其他人都指望我们呢
The others are counting on us!
里克 他们是谁
Rick, who are they?
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们该走了 我们该走了
We should go. We should go!
我会回来的
I'll be back.
有人追上来了
We've got company.
也有人在追我们 快走
Us too. Come on!
真不敢相信你都录下来了
I can't believe you recorded them.
我想要我能相信的答案
I wanted answers I could trust.
我意识到我只有自己发现才行
I realized I had to find them myself.
我只是想说你竟然能想到
I just meant you thinking
录下马肯特夫妇的对话
to tape the Mahkents,
真是个好主意
that was a great idea.
我肯定想不到 太绝妙了
I wouldn't have thought of that. It was good thinking.
录音
我喜欢他
I like her.
你看看乔丹看她的眼神
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表