剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
打扰一下 好先生
Excuse me, good sir?
我在找一匹白色的骏马
I'm looking for a gallant white steed,
眼中闪耀着火焰
with flre in its eyes
心脏部位还有胜利的标志
and Victory in its heart.
我丢了我的
I've lost mine.
我说了你这个怪人滚远点
I told you to keep your weird ass
别靠近我的马
away from my horses!
快走 滚
Go on now! Get!
你能帮我找找吗
Can you help me fmd him?
-拜托了 -不行 你个疯子
- Please'? - No, you crazy old freak!
快滚 赶紧走 不然我报♥警♥了
Now, go on. Get outta here before I call the cops!
战斗中所受的伤
The wounds received in battle
被授予荣誉
bestow honor...
别人无法将其带走
they do not take it away.
我看到了他的长矛
I saw his lance.
那让我记得
It made me remember.
我怎么就不记得了呢
Why can I not remember?
我看见了...
I saw...
星侠的随从
Starman's squire.
星条可以帮我
Stripesy can help me.
经济大巴
早上好
Good morning.
逐星女
第一季 第十一集
脑波昨晚杀了自己的儿子
Brainwave murdered his own son last night.
肯定有什么我们能联♥系♥的人吧
I mean, there has to be someone we can call.
警♥察♥
The police.
警♥察♥可能都是他们的人 芭芭拉
They could own the police, Barbara.
那政♥府♥呢
How about the government?
我们不知道有谁在监听
We don't know who's listening in.
我们只要走错一步
We make the wrong move now,
就可能害死别人
we could get someone killed,
或把不义协会引来
or lead the ISA straight here.
好吧 那我们该怎么办 那脑波呢
Okay, so what do we do? What about Brainwave?
亨利说他爸爸失忆了
Henry said his dad lost his memory.
但我也不知道了
But I don't know anymore.
带上考特妮走吧 就像你之前想要的那样
Just take Courtney and leave. Like you wanted to.
收拾好行李 直接离开
Pack up what you need and go.
明知这些人杀了个男孩吗
Knowing these guys killed a boy?
而且乔丹打算伤害别人
And then Jordan's planning to hurt people
我们就不警告他人只管自己逃命吗
and we leave without warning anyone?
那你呢 帕特 还有迈克呢
And what about you, Pat, and Mike?
带迈克一起走
Take Mike.
我不会让你一个人待在这里的
I'm not gonna let you stay here alone.
那直到你决定离开前
Then until you decide to leave,
你们都需要平常过日子
you both need to go about your day
仿佛一切如初
as if everything were normal,
因为如果乔丹发现我们有所怀疑
because if Jordan senses that we suspect anything,
你就会比现在的处境更既危险
you'll be in more danger than you already are.
现在还不到七点
It's not even 7:00.
你们在下面吗
Yo, you down here?
迈克 我以为你在睡觉呢
Hey, Mike. I thought you were asleep.
送报纸
Paper route.
是你的主意 不是我的
Your idea, not mine.
总之 楼上有个人
Anyway, uh, there's someone upstairs
来找你的 考特
looking for you, Court.
我的天
Oh, my God.
芭芭拉
Hey, Barbara.
我收到你的邮件了
I got your email.
你好 我是帕特·杜根
Hi. Pat Dugan.
-你是... -萨姆·柯蒂斯
- You are... - I'm Sam Kurtis.
考特妮的父亲
Courtney's father.
没错 当然了 萨姆
Oh, right, of course. Sam.
很高兴认识你
Well, uh, nice to meet ya.
我也是
You too.
瞧瞧你 你...
Look at you. You...
你都长成大姑娘了
You've really grown up.
你不是我父亲
You're not my father.
我知道我们分开了挺久
I know it's been a while.
-我收到了你妈妈的邮件 -你来这干什么
- I got your mom's email. - What are you doing here?
你以前和我说你当初迫不及待想离开蓝谷
You once told me you couldn't wait to get out of Blue Valley.
我想如果你必须回来
Look, I figured if you had to come back here,
那一定有很重要的事
then it must've been serious.
我很抱歉突然不请自来
Look, I'm sorry for showing up like this out of the blue.
我回复了
I replied,
但没收到回信 我...
I never heard back. I...
我很担心
I was worried.
一切都还好吗
Is everything all right?
那不是我爸
That's not my dad.
亲爱的
Honey.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry that
事情变成了现在这样
this is happening like this right now.
-他不是 不可能 -他就是
- It's not. It can't be. - It is.
考特妮
Hey, Courtney.
你从哪拿到那个的
Where did you get that?
我以前有两个
Well, I used to have two.
但后来我给了你一个
But then I gave that one to you.
很久以前了
A long time ago.
-我不相信你 -考特妮
- I don't believe you. - Courtney...
我现在不想跟你说话 妈妈
I don't wanna talk to you right now, Mom.
-我只想确保你没事 -我有事
- I just want to make sure you're all right. - I'm not.
我想跟帕特谈谈
I wanna talk to Pat.
天呐
Oh, God.
他不是我爸 帕特
He's not my dad, Pat.
他不可能是
He can't be--
星杖能为我所用
The staff works for me.
这证明了我是星侠的女儿
That proves that I'm Starman's daughter,
不是吗
doesn't it?
对吗
Right?
因为如果我不是 那...
Because if I'm not, then...
我这段时间都在干什么
What have I been doing this whole time?
星杖
The staff.
穿战服
Putting on a costume.
我害死了亨利
I got Henry killed.
还有乔伊
And Joey.
考特妮 你没害死任何人
Courtney, you didn't kill anyone.
好吗 听着
All right? Listen--
怎么回事
Hey, What the hell's going on?
考特 那家伙真是你♥爸♥吗
Court, is that guy really your old man'?
迈克 我们在私下谈话呢
Mike, we're talking privately here, okay?
你跟芭芭拉要分手了吗
And are you and Barbara breaking up?
-所以他才来吗 -迈克 现在不是时候
- Is that why he's here? - Mike, not now. Please!
你为什么什么都不告诉我
Why won't you tell me anything?
我做错了什么
What did I do wrong?
迈克
Mike, hey.
你没做错任何事 好吗
You didn't do anything wrong, okay?
别担心
Don't worry.
一切都会好的
Everything's gonna be flne, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
当然了
Sure it is.
好孩子
Good boy.
当你圣诞夜没出现的时候
When you didn't show up for Christmas Eve,
我打给你 我给你电邮
I called you, I emailed you
发了几十次
dozens of times.
我从没收到回复
I never got a reply back.
我为了考特妮
I looked for you for over a year
找了你一年
for CourtneY's sake.
我好不容易放下了
And I... I finally just gave up.
我知道
I know.
已经十年了 萨姆
It's been a decade, Sam.
你到底为什么来
Why are you really here?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表