剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
你什么都不能做
You are to do nothing.
你为什么把这些带到学校来
Why did you bring all this stuff to school?
我妈在翻我的柜子
My mom was going through my closet.
我觉得绿灯卡住了
I think the Green Lantern is stuck.
我们必须扩大搜寻规模 约兰达
We have to ramp up our search, Yolanda.
我们不能自己跟整个不义协会硬拼
We can't take on the entire Injustice Society ourselves.
-我们能找谁帮忙 -杰拉德
- Who can we ask? - Hey, Jared....
我们走
Come on, let's go.
阿提米丝·克罗克怎么样
What about Artemis Crock?
她是整个学校最健壮的
She's the best athlete in the whole school.
我考虑过她 但她太...
I thought about her, but she's too...
-好斗了 -对
- ...competitive. - Yeah.
你应该看看自己的表情的 我太棒了
Oh, man. You should've seen the look on your face. I was awesome.
我们需要一个德才兼备的人
We need someone with skills and heroic traits.
好了 提问
Okay, question.
如果不义协会是一帮杀人的怪胎
If the ISA is a bunch of murdering freaks,
我们不应该去学校外找帮手吗
shouldn't we be looking beyond Blue Valley High?
我们不能相信成年人
We can't trust adults.
蓝谷的任何人都可能是不义协会的人
Anyone in Blue Valley could be a member of the Injustice Society.
小心点
Careful.
水里有火龙
There are dragons in the water.
正在放映
《伸冤记》
他上楼了 有可能是他
He walks up the steps, it'll probably be him.
你觉得他们会简称他什么
What do you suppose they call him for short?
他的名字是克里斯托弗 有可能是克里斯
Well, his first name's Christopher. Probably Chris.
-克里斯 -他们准备明晚运货
- Hey, Chris. - They're hauling it tomorrow night.
那五六个广播天线
The all five, six broadcasting dish.
卡车会走74号♥公路 八点出发
The truck is taking Route 74, departs at 8:00.
好极了
Very good.
我的酬劳呢
What about my payment?
当然
Yes, of course.
你赢得的 孩子
Well deserved, my boy.
希望这能帮你付上那些讨厌的赡养费
I hope this helps with those pesky alimony payments.
这是小费
And a tip.
是巧克力
It's chocolate.
进口货
Imported.
法国产的
From France.
该死
Dang it.
怎么了
What happened?
我不知道
I don't know.
我以为你是专业技工呢
I thought you were a professional mechanic.
你有真正修好过一辆车吗
Have you ever even fixed a car?
等我喊"何时"的时候 我需要你发动汽车 好吗
I'm gonna need you to start the car when I say "When," Okay?
好的
Okay.
好了 试试吧 考特妮
Okay, give it a try, Court.
我等着你说"何时"呢
I thought you were going to say "When."
何时
When.
听上去是交流发电机的毛病
Sounds like the alternator.
没错
Yeah, that's right.
你了解车 或者至少你能听引擎识车
You know cars or at least you got a good ear for 'em.
我平时修理车
I work on cars.
就一辆车
Well, a car.
你的是什么车
What do you got going?
1966款的福特野马
'66 Mustang.
只要一个化油器 我就能让它运行
Just need a carburetor, I'll get it up and running.
1966款的福特野马是辆好座驾
'66 Mustang, that's a great ride.
-我爸以前有一辆 -真的吗
- My dad had one. - Really?
那款车很少见
You don't seem them around that often.
车子是什么颜色
What color?
黄色
Yellow.
问题就是这里 谢谢
Yeah, that's the problem right there. Thank you.
这就是我想要弄松的地方
Yeah, that's what I was trying to loosen right there,
因为我觉得它堵住了
'cause I think it was clogging that up.
就是这里
Right there.
应该就是这个
Okay. I think that's it.
对了 我叫帕特·杜根
Pat Dugan, by the way.
我叫里克·哈里斯
I'm Rick Harris.
能搭把手吗 里克
Mind giving me a hand, Rick?
我想要把车推到那条路
I'm gonna try and push it down the street.
抱歉
Sorry.
你认识那孩子吗
What do you know about that kid?
-他吗 -对
- Him? - Yeah.
不认识 为什么这么问
Nothing. Why?
没什么
No reason.
我想我还是走路吧
Well, I guess I'll just walk.
祝你好运
Good luck.
蓝谷轮胎带领美国向前进
你为什么跟着我
Why are you following me?
我要和你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
等等
Wait.
我只是要给你看点东西
I just need to show you something, okay?
很难解释 但是
It's hard to explain, but...
看看这个
Look at this.
就是沙漏 那又怎样
It's an hourglass. So what?
之前闪闪发光
It was going crazy before.
-不对劲 -是不对劲
- Something's wrong. - Yeah, something's wrong.
-嗯 -你应该吃药了
- Yeah. - You should stay on your meds.
现在开始不给糖就捣蛋有点早吧
A bit early for trick-or-treaters.
你好
Hello.
你打扮成谁
What are you supposed to be?
我是考特妮的朋友
I'm a friend of Courtney's.
-朋友 -我叫贝丝·查普尔
- A friend? - Beth Chapel.
奇巧巧克力
KitKats.
通常在这种时候
Normally, at this time,
我会计划一个有趣的晚上活动和我爸妈一起玩
I'd be planning a fun evening activity to enjoy with my parents.
我爸妈和我都喜欢同样的东西
My parents and I love all the same things.
但我们的第一个爱好是蚂蚁
But our first hobby was ants.
-蚂蚁 -是的
- Ants? - Yeah.
在我爸妈忙于工作之前
Before my parents got so busy with work
我们有一个巨大的蚂蚁农场
we had this huge ant farm
是模仿曼哈顿的
which was a replica of Manhattan.
我投票选巴黎
I voted for Paris,
但是老爸说蚂蚁听不懂法语
but Dad said our ants wouldn't understand French.
这是不是很搞笑
Isn't that the funniest thing?
-嗯 -他就是家里的笑星
- Yeah. - He's the comedian of the family.
蚂蚁就像是一个完整的迷你社会
Ants, they're like a total and complete mini society,
一起把事情做得更好
working for the greater good.
我们以前也有一个蟑螂场
We used to have a roach farm too.
但是那些都...
But then all of those got--
时间过得真快
Would you look at the time.
我要做好准备迎接不给糖就捣蛋
I have to get ready for this trick-or-treaters.
你介不介意在客厅里等
Would you mind waiting in the living room?
好 谢谢
Sure. Thank you.
惠特摩尔太太
Mrs. Whitmore.
狗应该咬这个东西吗
Is the dog supposed to be chewing on that?
回来 狗狗
Come here, doggy.
乖狗狗
Good doggy.
这就是超级英雄的房♥间
So this is the room of a superhero.
圣诞老人 模仿
考特妮·惠特摩尔 玛丽·克莱默 2017年
谢尔曼高中 体操队
考特妮·惠特摩尔 2018年
考特妮·惠特摩尔 芭芭拉·惠特摩尔 2016年
体操奖牌 铜牌
空手道冠军
考特妮·惠特摩尔 玛丽·克莱默
考特妮·惠特摩尔 2015年
下午好
Good afternoon.
贝丝的毛巾 干爽度90%
本杰明·摩尔牌油漆 芭蕾鞋粉色533号♥
台灯 黄铜底座配布料圆柱灯罩
猫头鹰 手工制品 1998年制
需要帮忙吗
Do you require assistance?
什么
What?
请问您贵姓
To whom do I have the pleasure of speaking?
手袋 空无一物
贝丝的毛巾 干爽度90%
猫头鹰 手工制品 1998年制
台灯 黄铜底座配布料圆柱灯罩
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表