剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
I know.
两年前 当我回来卖♥♥掉我母亲的房♥子的时候
Two years ago, when I came back to sell my mom's house.
对 老爸跟我说了一百遍了
Yeah, Dad told me, like, 100 times.
你们都点了热狗 对吧
You both ordered the corndogs, right?
香蕉船
Banana split!
帕特 你当时为什么来内布拉斯加
Pat, why were you in Nebraska anyway?
我在找某样东西
I was... I was looking for something.
-我们要进去看看吗 -好啊
- Should we check it out? - Oh, yeah.
走吧
Come on.
美国正义协会机密
脑波
冰柱
蓝谷
你们好
How are you doing?
-早上好 -早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
你们好
Hello.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
我想你了
我也想你
车都在这儿
有人搬进你公♥寓♥了
我像你这么大时也经常搬家
You know, I moved around a lot when I was your age.
我爸是军队里的机修工 修坦克的
My dad was a mechanic in the army. Worked on tanks.
我还开过几次呢
Actually, I got to ride in a few.
-酷 -是啊 特酷
- Cool. - Yeah. Yeah, it was really cool.
不过他每隔一两年就会被调任
But, every year or two, he'd get reassigned,
然后我们就得收拾行李走人
and we'd have to pack up and leave.
那时候要是想和朋友们保持联♥系♥
And back then, if I wanted to keep in touch with my friends,
就只能写信 我从没收到过回信
I had to write letters. Never got any back.
所以从小到大 我爸估计就是我最好的朋友了
So, growing up, I guess my dad was probably my best friend.
我想 要是我也从事他的职业
I thought, if I did what he did,
也许就能多陪陪他了
you know, I'd get to spend more time with him.
但事与愿违
Didn't really work out that way, though.
总之 我后来交了一些朋友
Anyhow, I made some good friends later in life.
我知道失去他们有多难受
I know how hard it is to lose them.
-帕特 -怎么
- Pat. - Yeah.
我在跟人聊天呢
I'm kind of talking to someone.
对 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
没人能取代你
今天要过得超级开心
Have a super great day.
蓝谷高中
欢迎前来观看戏剧社演出的
Come see the drama club's performance,
阿瑟·米勒剧作《萨勒姆的女巫》
Arthur Miller's play The Crucible.
精彩尽在本周四 购票请前往校广场
This week, on Thursday. Tickets are sold in the quad.
那是谁
Who's that?
不是吧
No way!
可你网站上分明写着
But it was on your website.
蓝谷高中有体操队
Blue Valley High has a gymnastics team.
是有过 去年有
We did. Last year.
但为了实现师生最佳参与度
But the academic and athletic programs have been recalibrated
美国梦重新调整了
by The American Dream for optimal participation
学业运动项目
by the students and the faculty.
你这句话我一个字都没听懂
I have no idea what any of that means.
还有很多其他的课外活动
There are plenty of other after-school activities.
啦啦队怎么样 跟体操差不多
How about cheerleading? That's basically gymnastics.
而且男生们可爱啦啦队员了
Plus, boys love cheerleaders.
行吧 我可以接受这地方
Okay. I can work with this.
出租
蓝谷 它的理想去处
你把你的家伙都带来了啊
You got your work cut out for you here, huh?
是啊 我绝对要打扫一番
Uh, yeah, I got some cleaning up to do for sure.
当然
I'll say.
你是新来的 对吧
New in town, right?
-是啊 -拉里·克罗克
- I am. Yeah. - Larry Crock.
帕特・杜根
Pat Dugan.
朋友都喊我"粉碎者"
Friends call me "Crusher."
好吧
Okay.
街那头的健身房♥是我开的
Gym down the street's mine.
精壮都市 我自己取的名字
Ripped City. Named it myself.
-我喜欢 -想要好身材的话
- I like that. - We got boot camp classes
我们那边有训练营课程
if you're looking to get in shape.
我要专心把这地方...
Yeah, I'm kind of focused on getting this place- -
-能把你练裂开 -嗯
- Shred you right up, Pat. - Yeah.
我...
I, uh...
车♥库♥那些的还有挺多事要忙
Pretty busy with the garage and everything.
新来蓝谷的享特♥价♥ 半折
I have a special for Blue Valley newbies. Half off.
好吧 "别怂 壮起来"
Okay. "Don't be a wimp. Get ripped."
谢了 我会记住的
Well, thank you. I'll keep it in mind.
我得回去了 杠铃是不会自己举起来的
Well, I gotta get back. Weights don't lift themselves.
-好 -别跟我见外
- Right. - Don't be a stranger, all right?
好 很高兴认识你 拉里
Okay, nice to meet you, Larry.
叫我"粉碎者"
Call me "Crusher."
-粉碎者 -那些课程我是认真的
- Crusher. - I'm serious about those classes.
肌肉练起来
Let's get some muscle on them bones!
车不错
Nice car.
我来了 等一下
I'm coming! Wait up!
美国梦
美国梦买♥♥下了蓝谷轮胎厂
The American Dream bought
并重新开张
and reopened the Blue Valley tire factory,
-但这仅仅是个开始 -真是太令人兴奋了
- but that's only the start. - Wow, this is so exciting.
我们也这么觉得
We think so too.
投资蓝谷不仅仅是
Investing back into Blue Valley
美国梦中每个人的工作
is more than a job for everyone here at The American Dream.
更是一种生活方式
It's a way of life.
这位是威廉·扎里克议员
Oh, that's Councilman William Zarick,
另一位是我们的财务总监夏普先生
and that's our CFO, Mr. Sharpe.
-你的办公室在这边 -"办公室"
- Your office is right this way. - "Office"?
-嗨 转校生 -你好
- Hey, new girl. - Hi.
-我是辛迪 这位是... -詹妮
- I'm Cindy. This is-- - Jenny.
-我是考特妮 -我们知道
- Courtney. - We know.
-你是从加州来的吗 -是的
- So you're from California? - Yeah.
我们应该一起出去玩
We should all hang out.
-好啊 没问题 -好的 我之后给你发短♥信♥
- Yeah, sure. - Cool. I'll text you.
-我的电♥话♥号♥码是... -我有你的电♥话♥
- My number is-- - Oh, I have it.
-你怎么会有我的电♥话♥号♥码... -别担心
- How do you have my number-- -Don't worry about it.
你应该试试去参加啦啦队
Hey, you should try out for cheerleading.
我是队长 我在找一位新的副队长
I am team captain, and I'm looking for a new second.
我不是你的副队长吗
I thought I was your second?
我需要一个会劈叉的人
I need someone who can do the splits.
我正在努力练习
I'm practicing.
我们一家人的肌腱都不够长
My family suffers from short tendons.
谢谢 但我不是很喜欢啦啦队
Thanks, but cheerleading's not really my thing.
等等 所以你不想跟我们一起玩
Wait. So you don't want to hang out?
什么 不不 我不是这个意思
What? No. That's not what I meant.
-我很抱歉 我不是不想跟你们一起玩 -好吧
- I'm sorry. I wasn't-- - Okay. Great.
那之后再说吧 拜拜
Then I'll text you, or not. Bye.
我还是你的副队长 对吧
I'm still your second, right?
辛迪
Cindy?
谁想现在就去
Hey, who want to go right now?
你 你 你们所有人
I got you. I got you. I got all of y'all.
快去 快去
Go! Go! Go! Go!
抓住他
Get him, yeah!
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
我能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我想找一个座位
I'm looking for a seat.
那儿有一个座位 宝贝
There's one right over there, sweetie.
你太可爱了
You're so cute.
嗨 我是考特妮
Hi. I'm Courtney.
我是贝丝
I'm Beth.
好吧
Okay.
你们在这儿玩什么呢
So, uh, what do you guys do for fun around here?
我们不是朋友
We're not friends.
这边是单人桌
This is the table for the singles.
"单人"
"The singles"?
就是失败者
The losers.
我可没这么说
Speak for yourself.
你们闻到了吗 闻到什么味道了吗
Do you guys smell that? Do you smell something?
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表