剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
但他不会想要让你置身险境的
but not if it meant your life would be in danger.
别装作你多了解我父亲似的
Don't pretend That you knew what my father wanted.
你甚至从没...
You were never even...
你父亲想要的是对我们人♥民♥最有利的
Your father would want what is best for our people.
让这孩子说完
Let the boy speak.
如果你们想要阻止龙头帮的话
If you ever want to stop the Trags,
我们需要一个能为长远考虑的首领
we need a leader who's going to look towards the future.
卡斯特只会让我们回归暴♥力♥
Castor will only lead our people backward into violence.
这么说我们要变得更像人类吗
So we should adapt to be more like the humans?
哪怕他们杀了你父亲
Even after they murdered your father?
不需要你来告诉我该如何缅怀我父亲
I will not let you tell me how to honor my father.
但问题还是没解决
But the question still remains.
如果不是卡斯特 那谁来带领我们
If not Castor, then who will lead our people
对抗龙头帮
and stand up to the Trags?
我来
I will.
小埃 那简直太棒了 你就像是
Em, that was amazing. Like, you were, like,
"怎么了 红鹰 怎么了 学校董事会"
"What up, red hawks? What up, school board?
"别在意我"
Do not mind me.
"我就是来给你们普及点常识"
I just came by to just drop some knowledge at our front door."
很够胆 我喜欢
It was good. I really enjoyed it.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
我可能把你的发言上传到我的播客上了
Right. I may have uploaded your speech to my vlog.
跟你说声
Just so you know,
要是那些歪星人在狂欢节闹点什么事
if those tatties try something at the carnival,
那罪魁祸首就是你
blood's on your hands.
别听埃里克乱说
Don't listen to Eric.
你的所作所为真的很勇敢
What you did was seriously bad-ass.
谢谢你 佐伊
Thanks, Zoe.
罗曼 我们需要强大果决的首领
Roman, our people need a strong, decisive leader,
对隔离区政♥治♥活动了熟于心的首领
who is well-versed in the politics of the Sector.
那是你吗 一个前龙头帮成员
And that's you? A former Trag?
我爸曾发现你想用化肥和汽油制♥造♥炸♥弹♥
My father caught you trying to build a bomb out of fertilizer and gasoline.
我已经没那么激进了
I'm not the radical I once was.
但我的过去给了我经验
But my past-- it gave me experience.
我也积累了很多人脉
And I've built relationships.
你密谋想要取代我父亲多久了
How long have you been plotting to replace my father?
没人能取代你父亲 罗曼
No one can replace your father, Roman.
但你还太年轻 无法担此大任
But you are too young to rule.
何以见得
Based on what?
我父亲一直在培养我成为首领
My whole life, my father's been grooming me for this position.
那好 作为首领
Well, then, as iksen,
你打算怎么平定龙头帮
how are you gonna harness the Trags?
你准备如何阻止他们挑起战争
How are you going to prevent them from declaring war?
他们尊重我父亲
They respected my father.
他们也会尊重我
And they'll respect me.
据说如果带着炸泡菜来道歉的话
When an apology comes with fried pickles,
对方肯定会接受的
I'm told it's your duty to accept.
但你为什么要道歉
But, uh, what are you apologizing for?
因为周五派对那天我抛下了你
For leaving you at the party on Friday.
没关系的
Don't worry about it.
坐吧
Take a seat.
你父亲的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your dad.
他好像并不想伤害任何人
It sounds like he, uh, didn't mean to hurt anyone.
我真希望每个人都是这么想的
I just wish everyone saw it that way.
你是说罗曼吗
You mean Roman?
当你失去了你亲近的人
When you lose someone close to you,
头脑会混乱一阵的
it can mess with your head for a while.
我深有感触
I can relate.
是吗
You can?
十年前 我哥哥去世了
I lost my brother ten years ago.
他是国民警卫兵
He was in the National Guard,
就职第一天 他在执行行动时
and he was killed in action...
被杀身亡
on arrival day.
我很抱歉 我不知道这事
I'm so sorry. I had no idea.
我没怎么和别人说过
I don't tell many people.
谢谢
Thanks.
谢什么
For what?
你能告诉我 我很高兴
I'm just glad you told me.
吃泡菜吧
Enjoy the pickles.
你真是我的偶像
You are officially my hero.
你看那段视频了
You saw the video?
大家全都看了
Um, everyone saw the video.
今天和罗曼的关系有改善吗
Hey, how'd it go with Roman today?
他甚至不愿看到我
He could barely even look at me.
没关系的
It's okay, you know.
他只是还没抚平伤痛
He's just hurting right now.
但那会吸引他的注意的
But that was one way to get his attention.
希望如此吧
Yeah, I guess so.
借过
Excuse.
我能当志愿者吗
Hey, can I volunteer?
如果奥特里安人来了 我不想错过
If the Atrians are coming, I don't want to miss it.
我无人不知 可我不认识你
I don't know you, and I know everyone.
-你是新生吗 -我高三了
- Freshman? - Junior.
我还少了一些扫票器
I am down a few ticket scanners.
一些志愿者抵♥制♥有奥特里安人的狂欢节
Some of my volunteers are boycotting the carnival if the Atrians attend.
真遗憾
Sorry.
亏的可是他们自己
It's their loss.
返校节可不和政♥治♥挂钩
Homecoming is no place for politics.
和长老们谈得如何
How did it go with the hwatab?
一会跟你细说
I'll tell you later.
我需要知道哈达尔
I need to know where Hadar
和其他龙头帮的人今晚在哪集♥会♥
and the rest of the Trags are meeting tonight.
罗曼 你不会想要蹚这趟浑水的
Roman, you don't want to get mixed up in all that.
我别无选择
I don't really have a choice.
我妈说经过昨晚的爆♥炸♥之后
My mother said there's a lot of heat on them
他们更激进了
after last night's bombing.
泰瑞 你就告诉我吧
Teri. Please.
他们招募新人的入帮仪式在今晚举♥行♥
It's initiation night for the Trags' new recruits.
他们以为
They think
他们可以控制我们 囚禁我们
they can control us, imprison us,
谋杀我们的首领
murder our leader.
但风水轮流转
But the tide is turning.
我们会让他们明白
We will show them
我们有多么强大
that we are not powerless.
诺克斯倒下了 你们才得以站起来
Nox fell so that you all could rise up.
下一次最好通报一声你是谁 罗曼
You'd be wise to announce yourself next time, Roman.
我知道你迟早都会来找我们
I knew it was only a matter of time before you came to us.
你利用我父亲的死来组建军队
You're using my father's death to build an army?
我们必须让世界看看
We must show the world
是什么让我们成为上等种族
what makes us the superior race.
可能你还没注意
In case you haven't noticed,
我们比他们少差不多七十亿人
we're outnumbered by about seven billion people.
几把偷来的震慑枪可赢不了这场战争
A couple of stolen temblor guns are not going to win this war.
我们一直在隔离区内囤积军♥火♥
We've been amassing an arsenal inside the Sector.
在哪里
Where?
一个安全的地方
Somewhere safe.
你是我们的新首领 这些武器
As our new iksen, those weapons
既是我们的 也是你的
are as much yours as they are ours.
前提是你和我们一条心
But only if you stand with us.
你是吗
Do you?
是
Yes.
我和你齐心协力
I stand with you.
明天晚上我就带你去我们的军械库
Then tomorrow night, I will take you to our weapons bunker.
我们会全副武装
We will arm our people,
为起义做好准备
and prepare for the uprising.
七名奥特里安人没有做错任何事
The Atrian Seven have done nothing wrong.
当地新闻全都在报道这件事
Local news is all over this.
关掉 我都听烦了
Shut it off. I'm tired of hearing it.
因为你知道她说得没错
Because she's right... and you know it.
我只知道有一群愤怒的家长
All I know is I've got a gaggle of angry parents
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表