剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
we raided Castor's weapons bunker,
让维加和他反♥目♥ 还摧毁了苏维克
turned Vega against him and destroyed the Suvek.
你能应付得来
You can handle this.
我们都不知道计划是否奏效了
We don't even know if our plan worked.
很快就会知道了 我们一回到隔离区就知道了
Well, we'll know soon enough, once we get back to the Sector.
现在 我觉得你得去找到泰勒
Right now, I think you need to go find Taylor.
有什么意义
What's the point?
我比任何人都清楚我们不会有结果的
You know better than anyone it's not gonna work out.
和埃默里在一起不容易
Being with Emery wasn't easy,
可我从不后悔
but I don't regret it for a second.
所以别顽固了 去找你的姑娘吧
So stop being a hardheaded Vwasak and go find your girl.
那么 你的新红鹰
So, your New Red Hawks--
你们真的不是因为憎恨奥特里安人
you're really not about hating Atrians
或反抗融合吗
or fighting integration?
我们关心的只有抓捕奥特里安恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
All we care about is going after terrorist Atrians,
比如那些想伤害人类的奥特里安人 仅此而已
like the ones who want to hurt humans. That's it.
你想想看 我们是站在同一边的
When you think about it, we're on the same side.
我只想要奥特里安人自♥由♥
I just want the Atrians to be free.
自♥由♥做他们想做的事
Free to do whatever they want,
自♥由♥和想在一起的人相伴
free to be with whomever they want.
如果这是你们在奋斗的将来
If that's the future you're fighting for...
那我愿意助一臂之力
then I'm willing to help.
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
-别 -不不不
- Don't. - No, no. Don't...
不 不 我不会让你走
No. No. I'm not letting you go.
听着
Listen,
由于处境不堪 我迫不得已才和你分手
I had to break up with you because of a bad situation.
我只想和你在一起
All I ever wanted was to be with you.
这不是关于我们在一起或分手
It's not about us being together or not anymore.
我要做什么
What am I gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know, okay?
不管发生什么事 都有我在
Hey. But whatever happens, I'll be there.
到什么时候
Until when?
宵禁吗
Curfew?
直到你不得不回到隔离区吗
When you have to go back to the Sector?
德雷克 我在这里独自一人
Drake, I am on my own out here.
不 你不是
No, you're not.
我会想办法解决的 好吗
I'm gonna figure this out, okay?
如果你允许
If you let me.
好
Okay.
我已经重复过很多遍
You've heard me say over and over
情报是我们兵工厂最重要的的武器
that information is the most powerful weapon in our arsenal,
能够保障我们的安全
that it can keep our people safe.
今晚有人加入了我们的事业
Someone has joined our cause tonight,
这个人能够提供
someone who can provide
奥特里安人的新情报和重要情报
new and vital information on the Atrians.
有些人还不认识我
For those of you who don't know me,
我是埃默里·怀特希尔
I'm Emery Whitehill.
我是来帮助新红鹰的
And I'm here to help the New Red Hawks.
我知道很疼 可你需要的
I know it hurts, but you need it.
这会取出毒素
It'll help extract the toxins.
如果维加知道这事...
If Vega finds out about this...
我妈就由我来担心好了
Let me worry about my mother.
你为什么这么做
Why are you doing this?
我给你取些绷带
I'll get you some bandages.
我按你说的 让长老会搜查了
I told the Hwatab to search Castor's hidden room
卡斯特的藏身屋
like you said.
他们找到他藏榴弹的地方了吗
Did they find his stash of grenades?
他们都很震惊
They were shocked.
他们立即撤销了卡斯特的统治权
They revoked Castor's right to rule immediately.
妈 谢谢
Mom, thank you.
我知道这不容易
I know this wasn't easy.
卡斯特试图伤害你那刻起就不是我弟弟了
Castor stopped being my brother as soon as he tried to harm you.
维加呢
What about Vega?
你们摧毁了苏维克吗
Did you destroy the Suvek?
是的
Yes.
已经搞定了
It's taken care of.
龙头帮很快就不能在任何时候伤害任何人了
The Trags won't be hurting anyone anytime soon.
你干得很好
You did well.
建造苏维克来抵挡袭击很明智
It was wise to build the Suvek to survive attack.
它完美地抵御了爆♥炸♥
It withstood the blast beautifully.
用飞船舷部外板来建造是你的主意
Using shell panels from the ship to build it was your idea.
我只是照办而已
I just did as I was told.
把你的工作完成
Finish your work.
几天之后
In a few days...
我们把它介绍给世人
we introduce it to the world.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表