剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
会声称这是在你身上发现的
will say that we found on you.
我要把你送去囚笼
I'm going to have you sent to the Crate...
就像多年前我对萨洛扬做的那样
...just like I did Saroya so many years ago.
如果你接受我妈妈的提议
If you accepted my mother's offer,
你就不用这样担惊受怕了
you wouldn't have to keep looking over your shoulder.
别费口舌了
Don't waste your breath.
她觉得但凡和龙头帮有关联的人
She thinks anyone who's had anything
都一无是处
to do with the Trags is worthless.
对吧 妈妈
Isn't that right, Mom?
罗曼出事了
Roman's in trouble;
我觉得卡斯特把他关在了空中楼阁里
I think Castor's holding him at the House of Cards.
出什么事了
What happened?
她在这里做什么
What is she doing here?
罗曼去跟长老会谈
Roman went to talk to the Hwatab
他在这里面看到的事情
about what he saw on this.
如果卡斯特发现了 他可能会去阻止他
If Castor found out, he might have tried to stop him.
这是个陷阱
This is a trap.
你不能相信这个人类
You can't trust this human
也不能相信罗曼
and you can't trust Roman.
罗曼的家人
Roman's family--
是我在过去八年以来唯一的家人
the only family I've had for the past eight years.
我们自己也有麻烦
And we got our problems,
但我是不会弃他于不顾的
but I'm not gonna turn my back on him.
待在这里等我回来
Stay here until I get back.
等等
Wait.
我不会让你独自对付卡斯特的
I'm not gonna let you face Castor alone.
我们不在的时候 保护好银匣子
Keep the mirzan safe while we're gone.
他们需要我们的帮助
They need our help.
罗曼出事了
Roman's in trouble.
你要么参与其中 要么就待在这里
You can either be part of the backup plan, or you can stay here.
我感觉这一切都似曾相识
I'm having this weird déjà vu.
或许是因为我们已经在这条路上
Maybe that's because we've been up and down
来来回♥回♥跑十遍了
this road ten times.
我要知道你在找什么才能帮你
It would help if I knew what you were looking for.
停车
Pull over here.
我记得感觉很害怕
I remember feeling scared.
像是要有不好的事情发生
Like something bad was gonna happen.
而这感觉是因德雷克而起
And it was because of Drake.
我想要帮你 格雷森 真心的
I want to help you, Grayson, I do,
但我们一直在开车转悠
but all we've done is drive around
你还在一边胡言乱语的
while you talk crazy.
说真的 这吓到我了
Honestly,it's weirding me out.
格雷森
Grayson!
怎么了
What?
我受够了
I'm officially done.
我还要去准备派对呢
I have a party to prep for.
去吧
Go ahead.
或许你相信德雷克 但我不相信
You may be willing to trust Drake, but I don't.
我会自己去派对的
I'll find my own way back to the party.
我想要那个飞行记录器
I want that flight recorder.
最后一次机会 罗曼
Last chance, Roman.
交出银匣子
The mirzan...
还是去囚笼
or the Crate.
随你选
Suit yourself.
快走 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
萨洛扬
Saroya.
好久不见
It's been a while.
你会害死我们的 知道吗
You're gonna get us all killed; you know that, right?
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better plan?
你知道该怎么做
You know what to do.
埃默里·怀特希尔在隔离区里做什么
What is Emery Whitehill doing in the Sector?
埃默里
Emery?
我为了他们而来
I came for them.
执法队的警卫对于闯入隔离区的人类
The SEU guards don't take kindly to humans
可不是很友好啊
breaking into the Sector.
卡斯特 求你了 放她走吧
Castor, please, let her go.
我手里有你想要的东西
I have something you want.
银匣子
The mirzan.
我把它带到隔离区里了
I brought it into the Sector.
放他们走 我就把它拿过来给你
Let them go, and I'll get it for you.
我有一个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
不如你带我去见见银匣子
Why don't you take me to the mirzan.
马上
Now.
我把银匣子藏在这里面了
I hid the flight recorder in here.
那么到底在哪儿呢
So... where is it?
在找这个吗
Looking for this?
我听说你一直在下大力气
I heard you were making a big deal
找这个小东西
about this little thing.
所以我接入了它
So I plugged into it.
所见所闻真是有趣
What I saw was very interesting.
我猜你不希望这东西落入敌手吧
I imagine you don't want this landing in the wrong hands.
你是个不折不扣的卑鄙小人
This is indisputable proof you are every bit the snake
这就是明证
we think you are.
维加 这跟你没关系
Vega, this does not concern you.
显然有关系
Oh, but it does.
我和你的人♥质♥还有事情要做
I have business with your hostages.
如果你想拿回这个小玩具
If you want your little toy,
你必须先放了他们
I'm gonna need you to release them.
放他们走
Let them go.
这只是个开始
This is only the beginning.
当然
Count on it.
你总算明白了是吧 萨洛扬
Finally sinking in, isn't it, Saroya?
你被困在隔离区里
You are trapped in the Sector
有一个人要你的命
with a hit out on you.
我们今晚会跟踪卡斯特和他的人
We'll follow Castor and his men tonight,
确保你家人的安全
guarantee your family's safety.
就当做件好事
Think of it as a show of goodwill.
到了明天 你就只能靠自己了
As of tomorrow, you're on your own.
索菲娅
Sophia!
这派对太棒了
This is a great party.
伙计们 腾个地方
Boys, leave.
现在是女生时间
It's girl time now.
太讽刺了
It's ironic.
这派对如此完美 如此浪漫
I have the perfect romantic setup--
星空 鸡尾酒 温泉浴缸
the stars, the cocktails, the hot tub--
空气里充满性感的味道
the perfect confluence of sexiness
此时一男一女真会欲♥火♥焚身
to get two people in the mood.
完全赞同
Totally.
问题就在于不该要男生参与
The problem is having to involve boys.
不靠谱 又自大 情商低下的男生
Undependable, arrogant, emotionally crippled boys.
谁需要他们啊
Who needs 'em, right?
听着
Uh, listen...
我试过这种姐妹情
I've tried the whole girl-on-girl thing.
不大适合我
It's just not for me.
而且我有喜欢的人了
I'm also kind of into someone else.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你应该在警卫发现埃默里之前
You should get Emery out of the Sector
把她送出隔离区
before a guard sees her.
能让我俩单独谈谈吗
Will you guys give us a minute?
我只是想对怀疑你♥妈♥的♥事说声抱歉
I just wanted to say I'm sorry for doubting your mother.
谢谢你来救我
And thanks for coming to get me.
你应该谢她
She's the one you should thank.
要不是她 我们都得关进囚笼里
If it wasn't for her, we'd all be in the Crate.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道咱俩关系并不好
I know we've never really gotten along, but...
但我还是想谢谢你叫你妈妈
I wanted to thank you for talking to your mom
让龙头帮来解救我们
and getting the Trags to help us out.
这么做不是为了你
I didn't do it for you.
该走了吗
Time to go?
我想先带你看个东西
There's something I want to show you first.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表