剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
但是如果你想纪念你父亲
but if you want to honor your father's memory,
我建议你忘掉曾经看到过这个
my advice would be to forget you ever saw this.
罗曼 你还好吗
Roman, you okay?
我怕他们会把你送进奥特里安少年拘留所
I was worried they might have thrown you into Atrian juvie.
你解码的那个视频
That video text you decrypted.
我看到用我们的母语写的发件人号♥码
I saw the sender's number in Sondiv.
我把号♥码给你 你能找到那个手♥机♥吗
If I gave you that number, could you find the phone?
发送视频消息的那个吗
The one that sent the messages?
有可能
Yeah, probably.
也许我们不该这么做
But maybe we shouldn't.
兄弟 那些警卫可是来真的
Dude, those guards are serious.
拜托你了
Please.
这对我来说很重要
This is important to me.
这和我父亲有关
It's about my father.
那个手♥机♥是诺克斯的
Whoa. The phone belonged to Nox?
他为什么会有手♥机♥呢
Why would he have a phone?
我也不清楚 但不论他出于什么原因
I'm not sure. But whatever his reasons were,
他还是愿意冒险这么做
he was willing to risk everything.
所以我必须找到另外一部手♥机♥
That's why I have to find that second phone.
我得找出他到底和谁在联络
I need to know whom he was comunicating with.
我已经锁定了那部发送消息手♥机♥的脉冲
Okay, I've set this up to ping the phone that sent the text.
脉冲
Ping?
是的 我们向另一部手♥机♥发送信♥号♥♥
Yeah, um, we send the signal out to the other phone,
如果手♥机♥开着 我们就会得到一个脉冲
and if it's on, we get a ping,
就像回声一样
like an echo.
可以帮助我们找到手♥机♥的位置
It'll help us find the direction.
找到它的几率有多大
What are our chances of finding it?
你们奥特里安人听过这个俗语吗
Are you Atrians familiar with the saying
大海捞针
"A needle in a haystack"?
试试吧
Do it.
出什么事了 成功了么
What? What's wrong? Did it work?
没事 这里显示另外一部手♥机♥
No, it's... it's saying the other phone
就在几百码附近
is within a few hundred yards.
你父亲联♥系♥的那个人就在这
Whoever your father was communicating with is here.
在学校里
At school.
索菲娅
Hey, Sophia?
我只是想和你冰释前嫌
I just want to break the ice.
知道马歇尔会有外星人参加游泳比赛
There's a lot of hate from Collier
引起了科利尔的很多不满
about an alien swimming for Marshall,
我倒是很期待这次比赛
but I'm really looking forward to it.
谢谢 我很感激
Thanks. I appreciate that.
一点小礼物
A peace offering.
这是运动型饮料 我比赛前必喝的
It's a sports drink-- my pre-race ritual.
-这里面有什么 -果汁
- What's in it? - Uh, fruit juice,
电解质之类的东西
electrolytes, that sort of stuff.
干杯
Cheers!
好东西 是吧
Good stuff, right?
还有点咖♥啡♥因♥在里面
Oh, there's some caffeine in there, too.
等等
Wait a minute.
你们外星人对那东西过敏 是吗
You aliens are allergic to that stuff, aren't you?
这可能会让你游得慢一点吧
Maybe that will slow you down.
伙计们 会发生这种事吗
Guys, is that supposed to happen?
索菲娅
Sophia!
索菲娅
Sophia?
她没法呼吸了
Guys, she can't breathe.
我得去找人帮忙
I need to get help.
索菲娅
Hey. Sophia.
让开 让开 让开 索菲娅
Move, move, move, move, move! Sophia.
尽量呼吸
Try to breathe.
给她一点空间
Give her room.
我说了 闪开
I said, get back.
你怎么不闪开 歪星人爱好者
Why don't you get back... Tattie lover?
你说谁是歪星人
Who you calling Tattie?
罗曼 罗曼
Roman? Roman?
索菲娅出事了
There's something wrong with Sophia.
急救人员已经在路上了 但是
The paramedics are on their way, but...
快走
Go!
快打911
Somebody call 911!
帮我带她到更衣室
Help me get her to the locker room.
不行 不能动她
No, you shouldn't move her.
我能帮她 可不是在这 相信我
Listen, I can help her, but I can't do it here. Trust me.
你给她什么了
What did you give her?
-咖♥啡♥因♥ -她喝了又不是我的错
- Caffeine? - It's not my fault she drank it.
你说的话让我很不爽
What you're saying makes me feel unwelcome
让我很生气
and fills me with rage.
看着 我注意语言了
There. I used my words.
深呼吸 索菲娅
Just breathe, Sophia.
深呼吸 好了
Just breathe. Right. Okay.
那是柏草
That's cyper.
救护人员就快来了
Paramedics are on the way.
她是我妹妹 我来就好
She's my sister. I've got this.
-不行 -她是奥特里安人
- No, you don't. - She's an Atrian.
你根本不知道发生了什么
You don't know the first thing about this.
请给我们一些隐私
Please give us some privacy.
罗曼 救护人员来之前
Roman, I'm not going anywhere
我是不会走的
until the paramedics arrive.
好吗
All right?
如果你能用柏草救她 为什么不救呢
If you can use cyper to save her, why don't you?
她在这里就不能拿出来
I can't while she's here.
这是过敏症状 她这是过敏反应
It's anaphylaxis. She's having an allergic reaction.
-埃默里 你确定吗 -我有过好几次
- Emery, are you sure? - This happened to me enough times.
不会搞错
I should know better.
这我能治
I can fix this.
包里有没有抗过敏药
Is there antianaphylaxis in here?
应该有
There should be.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
她没事了
She's all right.
好的
Okay.
很好
Nice.
放开她
Let her go!
来啊
Come on!
管他呢
Screw it.
动真格的了
Seriously?
接受事实吧
Deal with it.
谁再动手就会被开除
The next person to throw a punch will be expelled.
运动会取消
The meet is canceled.
科利尔的学生 去更衣室
Collier, head to the locker room.
马歇尔的学生 去礼堂
Marshall, to the auditorium.
快去
Now!
马歇尔游泳队
The Marshall swim team
会被停赛
will be suspended from competition.
你们将丧失所有进一步的比赛资格
You'll forfeit all further matches.
-你们的赛季结束了 -你是认真的吗
- Your season's over. - Are you serious?
-等等 -这不是他们的错 是我的错
- Wait. - It's not their fault. It's mine.
不
No.
我今天让融合项目陷入了危险境地
I put the integration program on the line today.
我相信了你们大家
I trusted you all,
而你们辜负了我的信任
and you let me down.
当诺克斯
Still... when Nox,
这个项目的发起人之一
one of the founding members of this program,
离开了人世 许多人害怕他的梦想会破灭
passed away, many feared that his dream would die with him,
可在今天的事件发生后
but after today's events...
我知道情况并非如此
I know that's not the case.
没错 运动会无疑是场灾难
True, the meet was an unqualified disaster,
可史无前例的
but for the first time in history,
人类和奥特里安人在并肩作战
humans and Atrians were fighting alongside each other.
你们在为彼此而战
You were fighting for each other.
而我将它视作为一次胜利
And I view that as a victory...
我可以以此为基础
one I can build on,
所以不会有进一步的纪律处分
so there will be no further disciplinary action.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表