剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
I'm so glad you're here.
夫人
Ma'am.
什么事 医生
Yes, Doctor?
卢卡斯的肺部被他吸入的有毒气体
Lukas's lungs are badly burned
严重灼伤了
from the toxic substance he inhaled,
并且他的气管也有浮肿
and his airways are swollen.
治疗没有产生什么效果
He isn't responding to treatment.
我们还有几项检测要做
We are running a few more tests,
可是如果不能很快消肿的话
but if we can't get the swelling down soon,
他就无法呼吸了
he won't be able to breathe air into his lungs.
我很抱歉
I'm very sorry.
我们已经尽力了
We're doing everything we can.
谢谢你 医生
Thank you, Doctor.
维加一向小心谨慎
Vega's always been reckless,
可哪怕是她 这也太过头了
but this is extreme, even for her.
而且这是你种植的
And you planted this.
我们可以信任德雷克
Drake can be trusted.
这片叶子怎么能有灭绝种族的威力
How can this leaf wipe out an entire race?
这不是叶子部分 罗曼
It's not the leaf, Roman.
是孢子
It's the spores.
黑柏草丛生长的末期
When a black cyper bush grows,
它会将所有孢子释放到空气中
eventually it releases all of its spores into the air.
如果被直接吸入的话
If inhaled directly,
仅仅一株黑柏草的孢子就能
the spores from a single black cyper leaf can seriously,
严重灼伤人类肺部
if not fatally,
甚至致死
burn the lungs of a human.
想想如果一片黑柏草丛
So just imagine entire bushes
同时释放孢子的话会怎样
releasing the spores at the same time.
我们怎样才能救卢卡斯
So how do we help Lukas?
唯一的解药是将刚采摘下来的黑柏草
The only cure is freshly-cut black cyper
与奥特里安人的血液混合
mixed with Atrian blood.
如果我们找到了黑柏草作物
And if we can find the black cyper plant
要怎么做才能把剩余部分剔除
how do we get rid of the rest of it?
在它的正中心引爆这个
You detonate this in the center of the plant.
炸♥弹♥
A bomb?
你怎么会有这个
Why do you even have this?
以防万一
For reasons such as this.
别担心
Don't worry,
执法队的扫描仪检测不出来这个
it is not detectable by the SEU scanners.
现在的问题是
Now the question is:
躯干是什么时候种下的
when did you plant the body?
八天前
Eight days ago.
八天是它的一个生命循环
Eight days is the life cycle of the plant,
也就是说它今天就会释放孢子
which means it will release its spores today.
你们种了其他母体吗
Now, did you plant any other bodies?
没有
No.
如果你们能赶在它释放孢子之前
If you can find and destroy the plant
摧毁母体的话
before it releases its spores,
维加的阴谋就不能得逞了
Vega's plan will be averted.
快去
So go.
我会密切关注隔离区的情况
And I'll keep my ear to the ground in the Sector.
科琳
Colleen?
埃默里
Emery.
我的老天
My goodness.
最近怎么样
How you been?
好久不见 你气色不错
It's been so long-- you look great.
我很好 我是来看一个朋友的
I'm good, I'm just here visiting a friend.
卢卡斯·帕内尔吗
Lukas Parnell?
我听说了 很遗憾
Oh, I heard. I'm so sorry.
你以前见过类似症状吗
Have you seen anyone with his symptoms before?
医生都不愿意多说
The doctors aren't saying much.
埃默里
Emery.
求你了 科琳
Please, Colleen,
他是我最好的朋友
he's one of my best friends.
别说是我说的
Look, you didn't hear this from me, but...
昨天有一个在黑熊湖国家公园
they found a camper yesterday
野营的人被送过来
out in Black Bear Lake State Park.
他也有类似症状
Brought him in with the same symptoms.
也是肺部被化学物质灼伤
Some kind of chemical burn in his lungs.
他现在怎么样
How's he doing?
这里什么也没有
There's nothing here.
你确定是这里吗
You sure this is the place?
确定 佐伊肯定把躯干移走了
I'm positive. Zoe must have moved the body.
如果卡斯特说的没错
If Castor's right,
还有几个小时黑柏草就会遍布整个小镇
we only have hours before black cyper covers the entire town.
你确定你能说服泰勒帮我们吗
Are you sure you can get Taylor to help us?
可以 我们关系不错
Yeah, we have a, uh, connection.
况且 只有她能帮我们找到佐伊
Besides, she's our only lead if we want to find Zoe.
卢卡斯还好吗
How's Lukas?
还是那样
He's the same:
一点都不好
not good.
我想你们应该能有办法
I was hoping there was something
治好他
you could do to help him.
埃默里 柏草治不好他
Emery, cyper can't cure him.
她知道柏草的事
She knows about cyper?
我们可以信任她
She can be trusted.
真的吗 她那个红鹰男朋友呢
Yeah? What about her Red Hawk boyfriend?
格雷森和我在狂欢节上救了你
Grayson and I saved you from the Red Hawks during the Carnival,
不记得了吗
remember that?
我会保密的
Your secret's safe with me,
我只想救卢卡斯
I just want Lukas to get better.
埃默里 只有采摘当天的黑柏草
Emery, Lukas can only be cured
才能救得了卢卡斯
using black cyper that's been cut the same day.
你找到的叶子没用
The leaf you found won't work.
能再多找点吗
Can you get more?
我们正在努力
We're working on it.
我们认为它生长在偏远的地方
We think it's being grown somewhere remote.
昨天有个露营者
There was a camper yesterday
出现了同样的症状
who's brought in with the same symptoms.
有人在黑熊湖国家公园发现了他
He was found at Black Bear Lake State Park.
没有比那更偏僻的地方了
It doesn't get more remote than that.
公园在哪
Where is it?
我可以带你去
I can take you there.
其实我挺熟悉那的
I actually know it pretty well.
我爸以前一直带我去那远足
My dad used to take me hiking there all the time.
不 你没必要一起去
No, you don't need to come.
这可能太危险了
This could be too dangerous.
我要尽全力帮助卢卡斯
I'm gonna do whatever I can to help Lukas.
要么你和我一起去
So you can either come with me,
要么我自己去调查那个公园
or I'm gonna go search the park on my own.
好吧 我和埃默里一起去
All right. I'll go with Emery.
你去找佐伊
You find Zoe.
也许我们其中一人能够走运
Maybe one of us will have some luck.
你还好吧
Hey, you okay?
不好
Barely.
我的喉咙沙哑
My throat's totally scratchy
我得留在这里继续做检查
and I have to stick around for more tests.
医护人员说我不会有事
The paramedics say I should be fine,
但他们怎么能这么肯定呢
but how can they be so sure?
他们又不是医生
It's not like they're doctors.
卢卡斯吸那鬼东西时
I mean, I was standing right there when Lukas inhaled...
我就站在一旁
whatever that was.
你和佐伊又不在乎
It's not like you and Zoe even care.
昨晚我看到你们一起离开格雷森的派对
I saw you two leave Grayson's party together last night.
事情不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
尽管我和你在洗手间里
Despite the fact that I got it on with you
有过那么一段
in a public bathroom,
但我不是白♥痴♥
I'm not an idiot.
佐伊告诉我有个地方
Zoe told me there was a place
能让我把酒带回隔离区
where I could get booze to take back to the Sector.
仅此而已
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表