剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
是的 当然
Yes, of course they have.
妈 你应该去看看她
Mom, you should've seen her.
她打破了埃里克的全国纪录
She broke Eric's state record!
她没有
Like hell she did.
我倒有个主意
Hey, I've got an idea.
我们为什么不让一头海豚入队呢
Why don't we let a dolphin on the team?
短吻鳄也可以
Or an alligator.
他们也是真正的游泳健将
They're really fast swimmers, too.
拜托
Come on,
很多运动员都有身体优势
lots of athletes have physical advantages.
迈克尔·菲尔普斯
Michael Phelps...
他的踝关节能异常弯曲
He had double-jointed ankles.
你会说你不希望他在我们队里吗
Are you saying you wouldn't want that on our team?
好了
Okay.
够了 索菲娅
Enough. Sophia...
-是我鼓励她的 是我的错 -不是
- I encouraged her. It's my f... - No.
是我想来的
I wanted to do it.
我想加入游泳队
I want to be on the team.
这恐怕不可能
And I'm afraid that's not possible.
在谈判融合计划的时候你♥爸♥和我
When your father and I negotiated the integration program,
我们都同意 参加运动
we both agreed that sports,
至少在开始阶段
at least at the start,
可能造成安全风险
might pose a security risk.
比赛是在我们学校举♥行♥
The meet is on school grounds.
你是说你没法在学校里保护他们
You're saying you can't protect them at Marshall?
即使我们加强安保
Even if we did bring in additional security, okay,
委员会认为让奥特里安人参加运动
the Board decided having Atrians participate in sports
可能会扰乱其他同学
would be disruptive to the other students.
他们已经训练了这么多年
They've been training for years...
所以你是要让最好的选手离开泳队了
So you're leaving your best swimmer off the team?
就在和科利尔预科学校比赛之前
Right before a meet with Collier Prep?
如果她能带领你们晋级全国决赛
If she took you guys to state,
还算制♥造♥混乱吗
would that be disruptive?
别再鼓励她了
Stop encouraging her.
我认为这不是个好主意
I don't think this is a good idea.
我觉得这挺好的
Well, I think it's a great idea.
我是说 你们想探讨不公平优势
I mean, you want to talk about unfair advantages?
科利尔之所以每年都能晋级全国决赛
Collier makes state every year
因为他们是私立学校
because they're a private school
他们可以吸纳墨西哥湾岸区最好的选手
and can pull in the best athletes from the Gulf Coast.
我是说 他们只图名次
I mean, they're... they're a factory.
我觉得今年 我们要奋起反击
I say this year, we fight back.
看 有什么问题吗
See? What's the problem?
我去和委员会协商
I will talk to the Board.
好吗 如果我能让他们改变主意
Okay? If I can reverse their decision,
我希望你们每个人都全力以赴
I'm counting on all of you to be on your best behavior.
我说得够清楚了吧
Am I making myself clear?
你得想清楚
You need to think about this.
这样红鹰会把你当作靶子
You're making yourself a target for the Red Hawks.
任何有枪的疯子都有可能对你下手
Or any nutjob with a gun.
我们早就是别人的靶子了
We're already targets.
我是说我们应该避免无谓的风险
I'm just saying we should avoid taking any unnecessary risks.
风险
Risks?
藏着父亲的手♥机♥算不算风险
Like keeping dad's phone?
这不一样
That's different.
父亲会希望我们这么做的 罗曼
This is what dad wanted for us, Roman.
和人类在一起 融入他们的世界
To be with the humans, part of their world.
我知道你想弄明白父亲的秘密
I know you want to figure out what dad was up to.
可我要选择这种方式来缅怀他
But this is how I am choosing to honor him.
你能支持索菲娅我觉得很棒
That was cool, what you did, backing Sophia.
如果你真是秘密红鹰的话
If you're a secret Red Hawk,
可不怎么称职
you're a pretty terrible one.
你没必要接受或者信任我的父母
Look, you don't have to accept my parents or trust them.
我不会强迫你的
I'm not asking you to do that.
但你可以信任我
But you can trust me.
我和他们不一样
I'm not my parents.
我不是红鹰
I'm not... a Red Hawk.
我也渐渐发现了
I'm beginning to realize that.
我希望你能把我当成普通人
I just wanted you to think I was normal,
哪怕只有一会儿都行
at least for a little while.
我这半辈子都在医院进进出出
Hey. I spent half my life in and out of hospitals,
和过敏症 注射器打交道
dealing with allergies and injections.
我明白你的感受
I know what it's like to want to feel normal.
这样的话 我想对你说三个词语
In that case, I have three words for you, then.
满是 碳水化合物的 晚餐
Carb. Load. Dinner.
这是传统
It's a tradition.
集♥会♥前一晚
The night before a meet,
游泳队都要去虫虫酒吧大吃意面
the swim team goes to The Bug to load up on pasta.
你也来吧
And you should come.
我可不是那种拒绝免费餐食的人
I've never been one to pass up a free meal.
我恢复了大部分的数据
So I've been able to recover a big chunk of data.
可是看上去这部手♥机♥唯一做的
But it looks like the only thing this phone ever did
就是和另一部手♥机♥互发短♥信♥
was text back and forth with one other phone.
只和一部手♥机♥吗
Just one?
没错
Yep.
短♥信♥的内容也只是日期和时间
And all the texts have just been times and dates.
每次间隔几天 这样一直持续到几周前
Every few days, up until a few weeks back.
我猜是有人在安排会面
My guess is someone was setting up meetings.
秘密的那种
Clandestine-style.
只有这些
And that's it?
对方发来的一条短♥信♥里有一段视频附件
Well, I did find a video file attached to an incoming text.
视频加密过了 不过
I mean, it was all encrypted, but...
我也许可以播放它
I probably can get it to play.
不过需要一点时间
It's just gonna take some time.
今晚你来保管吧
You keep it overnight.
放你那里比放在隔离区要安全得多
It's safer with you than in the Sector.
妈妈
Mom?
发生什么事了
What happened?
执法队刚带着电子扫描仪来过了
SEU guards were just here with electronic scanners.
他们什么都没找到所以很恼火
They were angry that they didn't find anything.
他们知道你父亲手♥机♥的事
They know about your father's phone.
我不清楚他们是怎么知道的
I-I don't know how,
可他们知道了
but they know.
没事的 罗曼
It's okay, Roman.
可以信任卡斯特叔叔
We can trust your Uncle Castor.
我跟他说我把手♥机♥交给你去销毁了
I told him I gave you the phone to destroy.
手♥机♥还在你那儿吗
Do you still have it?
不在了
It's gone.
已经毁掉了
I took care of it.
你知不知道 父亲为什么会有手♥机♥
Do you have any idea why my father would have had that phone?
不知道
No.
可龙头帮确实是利用...
But the Trags were using the plan...
我父亲不是龙头帮的人
My father wasn't a Trag.
我明白 罗曼
I know that, Roman.
可是这也不能掩盖
But it doesn't take away the fact
他私藏手♥机♥是有缘由的事实
that he was hiding it for a reason.
你确定没人会把手♥机♥联♥系♥到你身上吧
Are you certain no one could connect the phone to you?
或者你的家人
Or this family?
我说过 手♥机♥已经毁了
Like I said, it's gone.
这里是马特·班德尔从伊甸达为您报道
This is Matt Bandell, reporting from Edendale,
小镇目前最炙手可热的新闻是
a town buzzing from the news that Sophia,
已故奥特里安领袖诺克斯的女儿
daughter of slain Atrian leader Nox,
索菲娅将代表马歇尔高中参加游泳比赛
will swim for Marshall High.
委员会居然允许她参加比赛
Can't believe the board is gonna let her swim.
还记得你一直想要的杜兰大学奖学金吗
You know that Tulane scholarship you've been angling for?
播报这些新闻可以帮你跃居竞争榜首
All this coverage could put you over the top.
你难道真的认为有人会愿意
You really think anyone's gonna want to
看到人类和奥特里安人一起游泳吗
watch a human swim when there's mer-Martians in the pool?
不满的可不止我一个人
And I'm not the only one who's not happy about it.
来了
Incoming.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表