剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
know anything about the violence
暴♥力♥行动一无所知 但他们撒谎了
the Red Hawks were involved in, but they did.
你说对了
And you were right.
我必须要表明立场
I had to take a stand.
我爸爸想让我参加新闻发布会
My dad wanted me to be a part of this press conference
来粉饰这件事
to spin the story.
我不会这么做的
And I wouldn't do it.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
不好
No.
我只是
I just...
我不知道该怎么做 我
I don't know what to do. I...
我只知道我现在不能待在自己家里
I just know that I can't be in my house right now.
而我不知道我还能去哪儿
And I didn't know where else to go.
往南 洛杉矶 还剩39公里
你要去哪儿
Where are you headed?
很近就到了
Not far.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表