剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
然后永远消失
For good.
你好 儿子
Hello, son.
我能坐这里吗
Can I sit down?
我只是...
I was, um...
希望能劝你回家
hoping I could persuade you to come home.
我知道你还在生我的气
I know you're still angry with me,
但是你妈在监狱里不得保释
but your mother's being held without bail.
是啊 作为一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Yeah, for being a terrorist.
这些事之后
After all of this,
你还准备护着奥特里安人吗
you're still going to defend the Atrians?
防着你们这样的疯子
Against nut-jobs like you?
没错 我想是的
Yeah, I-I... I think so.
是那个奥特里安大块头
Is that big Atrian
把这些谎言塞进你脑袋里的吗
the one that's filling your head with all these lies?
谁 德雷克
Who, Drake?
我跟他不熟
I... I barely know him.
真的吗
Really?
你们一起离开的募捐会
You left the fund-raiser together.
你们两个还有那个叫佐伊的女孩
You two and that-that girl Zoe.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你那晚到底喝了多少
How much did you have to drink that night?
没喝多少
Not that much.
别再试着处处指责我
And s-stop trying to put this on me.
你一年到头都在骗我
You've been lying to me for years.
好吧 听着
All right, look...
你可以恨我
you can hate me,
但是我是在告诉你真♥相♥ 格雷森
but I am telling you the truth, Grayson--
不能信任奥特里安人
the Atrians are not to be trusted.
罗曼 一天见面两次啊
Twice in one day, Roman?
我开始在想你是不是想让我招你进龙头帮
I'm starting to think you want me to accept you into the Trags.
德雷克刚来过我家
Drake stopped by my pod.
他说话怪怪的 听上去像是在告别
He sounded strange, like he was saying good-bye.
你到底想说什么
What's your point?
我不知道你在命令他做什么
I don't know what it is that you're ordering him to do,
但我请求你
but I am asking you, please,
请放过他
release him.
你今天对我提的要求太多了
You are demanding a lot of me today.
我知道
I know,
我欠你人情
I'm in your debt.
如果你能释放囚笼第337号♥囚犯
I will give you what you ask if you can affect the release
我就答应你的要求
of Prisoner 337 from the Crate.
你怎么会觉得
What would make you think
我能搞定这样的事情
that I could arrange something like that?
我可没这么想
I don't.
不过 那才如我所愿
Nevertheless, that is what I want.
明天晚宴结束之前
By the end of tomorrow night's feast.
即使我能办到
Even if I could arrange something like that,
我为什么要帮你释放龙头帮的人
why wouldd I help free a Trag?
我猜 是为了救你朋友
To save your friend, I assume.
不过我向你保证
But I promise you,
这个囚犯不是龙头帮的人或者暴♥力♥分子
this prisoner is not a Trag, nor violent.
只是一个被错误指控和囚禁的
This is simply a fellow Atrian
奥特里安同胞
who was wrongly accused and imprisoned.
那你要他有什么用
And what do you want with him?
第337号♥囚犯 明天晚上
Prisoner 337, tomorrow night,
不然 你就得和朋友说再见了
or... you can say good-bye to your friend.
那你打算怎么办
So, what are you gonna do?
我最不想做的就是帮助龙头帮
The last thing I want is to help the Trags,
但维加向我保证那个囚犯不是暴♥力♥分子
but Vega swore to me that that prisoner is not violent.
也许你应该把这些都告诉卡斯特
Maybe you should tell Castor everything that's going on.
如果德雷克向别人说过他任务的事情泄露
If it gets out that Drake told anyone about his assignment,
龙头帮会杀了他
the Trags will kill him.
帮助维加的确有风险
It's a risk helping Vega,
但如果那能保证他安全 那么
but if that's what keeps him safe, then...
你总是热衷保护别人
You have an obsession with protecting people,
你知道吗
you know that?
是比别人热衷一点
Some more than others.
我知道你很想帮德雷克 但是你没办法
I know you want to help Drake, but you don't have any way
释放囚笼里的犯人 对吧
to get a prisoner out of the Crate, do you?
其实
Actually...
我的确有个计划
I do have a plan.
-谢谢你 -本顿女士
- Thank you. - Ms. Benton?
-你好 -我听说佐伊离开了镇子
- Hey. - I heard Zoe left town,
我就是想知道
and I was just wondering if...
教工们有没有相关的消息
the faculty had heard anything about that.
没有 这其实是个难解的谜
No. Um, that's actually a bit of a mystery.
我们没办法联♥系♥到她的家人
We haven't been able to contact her family.
她就这样消失了
She just... she just disappeared.
我想最后看见她的人
I think the last time anybody saw her
可能是你父母的募捐人
might have been your parents' fund-raiser.
上课见 好吗 格雷森
I'll see you in class, okay, Grayson?
朱莉娅
Julia...
你考虑过我说的吗
Have you had a chance to think about my offer?
坦白说 我至今还没法去考虑别的事情
Frankly, I haven't been able to think about anything else.
很好 然后呢
Good. And...?
听着 我很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, but...
不过这件事我没法参与其中
it's not something that I can be a part of.
你们做的事听起来非常棒
What you're doing sounds amazing,
但我禁不住想这件事也是错的
but I can't help thinking it's also wrong.
否则你也不用假扮另一个身份
Or else you wouldn't be pretending to be someone you're not.
好吧 我很失望
Okay. Well, I'm disappointed.
但是你有认真地思考过
But have you had a chance to really think
我们研究的前景吗
about the potential of our research?
打扰一下 我们要准备去隔离区了
Sorry to interrupt. We have to go get ready for the Sector.
好 去吧
Go. Go on.
再见
See ya.
马歇尔高中
我只是想道个歉
I just wanted to apologize--
我仍会为这个项目努力
I'm still committed to this program,
你需要我做什么我都竭尽所能
and I'll do whatever you need me to do.
为什么我感觉你会要我帮个大忙
Why do I feel like I'm about to be asked a huge favor?
因为的确如此
Because you are.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
这对所有人来说都是有好处的
this is in everyone's best interest.
继续说
I'm listening.
我请求你从囚笼里放出一个人
I'm asking you to release someone from the Crate.
第337号♥囚犯
Prisoner 337.
开什么玩笑
This is a joke.
听我说完
Just hear me out.
今天是团圆节
It's Dinaskyu.
从囚笼里释放出一个囚犯将会是
Releasing a prisoner from the Crate today would be...
一个我们族群不会忘记的表示
a gesture that my people will not forget.
囚笼里有很多奥特里安人
There are a lot of Atrians in the Crate
并不应受此等责罚
that don't deserve to be there.
-我做不到 -你是管理囚笼的
- I can't do it. - You're on the security committee
安全委员会的一员
that oversees the Crate,
我父亲告诉过我你的人脉有多么的广
and my father has told me how well-connected you are.
求你了
Please...
我在试着帮一个朋友
I'm trying to help a friend.
-对不起 -你说过
- I'm sorry. - You said
我父亲想让我们信任彼此 对吧
that my father would want us to trust each other, right?
这就是个起点
Well, this is where we start.
我向你保证 如果我父亲活着
I promise you, if my father was alive,
他也会请求你做同样的事情
he would be asking the same thing of you.
我在请求你像相信他一样相信我
I'm asking you to trust me the way you trusted him.
埃默里 很高兴你来了
Emery, I'm glad you could make it.
第一次参加团圆节兴奋吗
Are you excited about your first Dinaskyu?
是的 非常兴奋
Uh, yes, very much.
你看起来很紧张
Well, you seem nervous.
我知道我来到这里
I know that Maia's, understandably,
玛雅并不开心 我完全可以理解
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表