剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
we're very proud to see this program finally come to fruition.
如果这一项目成功的话
A program which, if successful,
可以让所有奥特里安人融入社会
could lead to the integration of all Atrians into society.
我们希望我们不仅能够和平共处
The hope is that we're not just able to peacefully coexist,
还能互相学习
but we also learn from one another.
他们的文化
Their culture alone...
那些歪星人不属于这里
Those Tatties belong with their own kind!
这属于我们的孩子们
Our kids were raised right.
放开我 放开我
Get off of me. Get off of me!
歪星人 滚回家
Tatties, go home!
走吧 咱们四处转转
Come on, let's go around back.
科学实验室里有一些被编号♥的猴子
In the tech lab are code monkeys.
就好像是这个奇怪的世界
It's kind of like this weird world
被一些什么猴子啦猩猩啦统治了
dominated by chimps and orangutans or whatever--
他们还不知道怎么和人交流
has no idea how to communicate with humans.
如果你看一眼
And if you look discreetly
你两点钟方向 亚洲时尚达人
to your two o'clock: Asian fashionistas.
他们同样的衣服从来不♥穿♥两次
They never wear the same thing twice.
看楼上 二楼平台上
And further up the stairs, on the second landing,
是列♥宁♥崇拜者
are the Lenin worshipers.
是那个共♥产♥主义列♥宁♥
The Communist Lenin,
不是披头士的那个
not the Beatle.
你第一节什么课 英语文学吗
What's your first class? English lit?
但愿你没选特克先生的课
I hope you didn't get Mr. Turk.
他会让你读《耸肩的阿特拉斯》
I mean, he'll make you read Atlas Shrugged.
总之一句话
And let's just say
它的课特别沉闷
that it is a total, utter downer.
特别沉闷 小埃
It's a downer, Em,
然后我肯定你没有听我说话
and I'm so sure that you're not even listening to me.
-小埃 -我听着呢
- Em! - Yes, I'm listening.
你刚刚说特别沉闷
You said it's a total and utter downer.
他们来了
They're here.
滚吧
Get out of here!
滚回家
Go home!
滚回家 滚回家
Go home! Go home!
都下车
Everybody off.
都下车
Everybody off.
好了 跟我来
All right, follow me.
来吧 快点
Let's go. Move it.
排好队 排成一排 肩并肩站好
Line it up, single file, shoulder width.
到这里排好
I want a line right here.
快排好
Line it up.
成一直线
Form a line.
在这儿排 你 站这里
Right here along. You. Right here.
今天还能再疯狂一点吗
I mean, could this day possibly get any more insane?
刚才不就是吗
I think it just did.
我叫格洛丽亚
My name is Gloria.
你们不认识我 但我熟悉你们每个人
You don't know me, but I am well-acquainted with each of you.
[外星语]
没错 泰瑞 我最近是和人上♥床♥了
Yes, Teri, I have been laid recently.
并且在马歇尔高中只能说英语
And English is the language of choice here at Marshall High.
你们已经简单学习了礼仪
I know you've been briefed on protocol
通过了MHS入学考试
and passed your MHS entrance exams,
但是我认为有必要讲点规矩
but I think it's necessary to set some ground rules
为了你们的安全着想
for your own safety.
想必你们已经注意到增设的安全设施
I'm sure you've noticed increased security.
我们不希望有任何暴♥力♥事件
We don't anticipate any violence,
这些警卫是为了保护你们
but the guards are here for your protection.
和奥特里安人
And the Atrians.
警卫被批准使用震慑枪
The guards have been authorized to use their temblor guns
如果你们走出警戒线
if you step out of line.
你们只能离开隔离区去上学
You are only permitted to leave the Sector for school.
宵禁仍然存在
Curfew still stands.
每晚必须在10点前回去
Back in your pods by 10:00 p.m. every night.
在学校里面 他们和你们一样
Behind the walls of this school, they're just like you.
他们也是学生
They're students.
你们是实验对象
You're test subjects.
至少现在是
At least for the time being.
但是总有一天 你们可以从这里毕业
But one day, you could be graduating.
去上大学 或者工作
Heading off to college or out in the work force.
想一下 这个项目有可能成功
Imagine the possibilities if this program is a success.
但是这很不容易
But it won't be easy.
很多人都希望你们会失败
A lot of people are hoping you fail.
他们认为你们就是来毁灭我们的
They think your race has come here to destroy us.
你们要证明他们说错了
It's up to you to prove them wrong.
真希望咱们是那种拿着镭射枪的外星人
Wish we were the kind of aliens who carried ray guns.
还记得咱们在隔离区学校的第一天吗
Remember our first day at the Sector School?
你们也不喜欢那里
You guys hated it there, too.
在那咱们至少不用担心震慑枪
At least we didn't have to worry about temblor guns pointed at our heads.
或者更糟的 合唱团
Or worse. Glee club.
咱们的柜子还被做了标记
They tagged our lockers.
右手
Right.
你得用右手按
You got to use your right hand.
对了
Yes.
我发誓我用高科技产品不经常这么差劲的
I swear I'm not usually this technologically inept.
这没什么
It's okay.
你第一天表现得不错
You get a pass on your first day.
你从哪转来的
Where you transferring from?
我不是转学来的
Oh, nowhere.
我只是过去四年
I've just been out.
一直在外面
For the last four years.
我去年从纽霍尔转来的
I transferred last year from Newhall.
我也没参加迎新会什么的
And I'm not on the welcoming committee or anything,
但我对这挺熟的 如果你需要什么帮忙
but I know my way around, so if you need anything...
谢谢你
Thanks.
教我用手指
For the finger tip.
我是指教我开柜子的方法
I mean, for the tip for the locker.
回见 再见
See you. Bye.
我从来没想过我会这么说
I never thought I'd say this,
但是我已经开始想念隔离区学校了
but I'm already starting to miss our Sector School.
人类就是野蛮人
Humans are savages,
无一例外 罗曼
Roman, every single one of them.
是吧
Right?
对 没错
Yeah. Right.
我宣誓忠实于美♥利♥坚♥合众国国旗
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United of America,
忠实于她所代表的合众国
and to the republic, for which it stands,
苍天之下一个无可分割的国家
one nation, indivisible,
在这里 人人享有自♥由♥与正义
with liberty and justice for all.
好了
All right.
我将发给你们这个学期的课程表
I'll be passing out your syllabus for the semester.
自己留一份 然后往后传
Take one and pass it back.
据说他们有三个鸡鸡
Rumor is they have three penises.
小号♥ 中号♥ 还有超大号♥
Small, medium and extra large.
没错 她是泰勒 甜美 大姐大
Yep. Taylor. Sweet girl, braces.
记得中学时代吧
Remember in middle school?
她现在掌权了
Yeah, now she's in charge.
掌什么权
In charge of what?
所有一切
All of it.
你听说过奥特里安人
Hey, have you heard of an herb
可能在隔离区种了一种药草吗
the Atrians supposedly grow in the Sector?
好像叫"柏草"
Something called "Cyper"?
据说这种药草有魔力
It's, like, some miracle herb.
柏草 没听说过
Cyper? No.
不过你要是指大♥麻♥
But if it's herbs you seek,
说不定瘾君子的柜子里有
some of the stoners probably have some in their lockers.
你们吃我们的食物 穿我们的衣服
You eat our food, wear our clothes,
呼吸我们的空气 却不愿对我们的国旗宣誓
breathe our air,but you can't be bothered to pledge our flag?
我们不是地球公民
We're not citizens.
没错 你们是火星人
Oh, that's right. You're Martians.
实际上 火星人是火星来的
Well, technically, Martians are from Mars.
我们的星球要高级多了
We're from a far superior planet.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表