剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我叫罗曼
My name is Roman.
十年前 我们的飞船迫降在地球上
Ten years ago our ship crash-landed on Earth.
我们是来寻求庇护的
We came here seeking refuge,
可是人类却认为这是一场侵略
but the humans thought that it was an invasion.
那天晚上有一个人类女孩救了我
That night I met a human girl who tried to protect me--
我从没想过能再见她一面
a girl I never thought I'd see again.
我们幸存的种族奥特里安人
The surviving members of my race, the Atrians,
被聚拢隔离在一个军事防区
were rounded up and isolated inside a militarized sector.
现在是2024年
Now it's 2024.
我们中的七个人被选中
Seven of us have been chosen to attend high school
加入政♥府♥的融合项目 去高中就读
as a part of a government integration program.
但是人类和奥特里安人仍旧互不信任
But the humans and Atrians continue to distrust each other,
而我奋力保护我的族人
while I fight to protect my people
和那个救我一命的人类女孩
and the human girl who saved my life--
不惜一切代价
at any cost.
《星恋》前情提要
Previously on Star-Crossed...
我妈回到隔离区的时候
When my mom returned to the Sector,
他们想让她建造点东西 叫做苏维克
they wanted her to build something called the Suvek.
苏维克 意思是爆♥炸♥或火焰
The Suvek? That means "Blast" Or "Flash."
你觉得这是种炸♥弹♥吗
You think it's some kind of bomb?
这个叫首领之钥
It's called the Iksen's Key.
我们需要它来操纵苏维克
We need it to operate the Suvek.
那枚差点炸死我的手榴弹
Grenade that almost killed me was the same kind
和卡斯特给我用来摧毁黑柏草的手榴弹是同一种
of grenade Castor gave us to destroy black cyper.
他一定有大量的手榴弹藏在某处
He's got to have a whole stash of them somewhere.
如果能找到藏匿处
If we can find his stash,
我们就能用它来炸掉苏维克
we can use it to blow up the Suvek.
卡斯特得血债血偿 就在今晚
Castor pays for what he has done! Tonight!
跟我来
Come with me.
建造苏维克来抵挡袭击很明智
It was wise to build the Suvek to survive attack.
几天之后 我们把它介绍给世人
In a few days, we introduce it to the world.
那些龙头帮的人在做什么
What are those Trags doing?
你能看见里面的东西吗
Can you see what's inside?
不能 但他们绝对有所图谋
No, but they're definitely up to something.
如果我们能比他们先到那个狭小通道
If we can beat them to that catwalk,
就能看得更清楚
we'll get a clearer view.
苏维克吗
The Suvek?
它怎么没被炸掉
How did it survive the explosion?
他们把它送去哪里
Where are they taking it?
快走
Go, go.
他们走了
They're gone?
我们跟丢了
We lost them!
星恋
第一季 第十二集
人类 奥特里安人 联合
我想我妈建造苏维克是为了抵挡袭击
I'm guessing my mom built the Suvek to withstand the attack.
维加费尽千方百计把她救出囚笼
There's a reason why Vega went to great lengths
是有原因的
to get her released from the Crate.
她是隔离区最出色的工程师
She's the best engineer in the Sector.
大家都在筹备狂欢节
Everyone's planning for Mardi Gras.
与此同时 龙头帮有末日武器
Meanwhile the Trags have a doomsday device.
我们怎么除掉它
How are we gonna get rid of it?
我们不如去找长老会吧
Why don't we go to the Hwatab?
告诉他们 我们了解的维加和苏维克的事
Tell them what we know about Vega and the Suvek?
我们没证据
We don't have proof.
我们知道他们把武器
We know they're hiding it
藏在D区的某个地方 但是仅此而已
in Quadrant D somewhere, but that's it.
我知道我们不能信任警♥察♥
I know we can't trust the cops with this.
但我们肯定能找到相信我们的
But there's got to be someone that we can call on
能帮忙的人
for help that'll believe us.
实际上 是有这么个人
Actually, there is someone.
但你不会喜欢的
But you're not gonna like it.
不 德雷克 我们不能这样做
No, Drake! We can't do this.
龙头帮随时都可能用苏维克发动战争
The Trags could use the Suvek and start a war anytime.
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
你能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can you give us a minute?
-我哪儿都不去 -是啊
- I'm not going anywhere. - Yeah.
你想对我说的话都可以对她说
Anything you need to say to me, you can say to her.
是啊 德雷克 你没听说吗
Yeah, Drake. Didn't you hear?
埃默里现在是红鹰了
Emery's a Red Hawk now.
不是的
That's not true.
什么事
What is this about?
你几周来都指望从我这里
You've been leaning on me for weeks
得到龙头帮的消息
about information on the Trags.
我想我这里有一些消息
I think I got something for you.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
龙头帮建造了武器
The Trags built a weapon.
名叫苏维克
Something called a Suvek.
我们觉得这是一种炸♥弹♥
We think it's some kind of a bomb.
-炸♥弹♥ -我们试图摧毁它
- A bomb? - We tried to destroy it.
但是没起作用
It didn't work.
你为什么告诉我这个
So, why are you telling me this?
因为我们有后备计划
Because we got a plan B.
我们要从龙头帮手里偷走苏维克
We're gonna steal the Suvek from the Trags.
我们需要你们的帮助
We need your help.
-你们为什么不告诉执法队 -执法队不靠谱
- Why don't you tell the SEU? - The SEU is a leaky ship.
-龙头帮在执法队有内线 -是的
- They have informants on the inside. - It's true.
我还在龙头帮时 维加总是提前知道
When I was a Trag, Vega always knew ahead of time
执法队什么时候发动偷袭
when the SEU staged a raid.
而且 他们最后会让所有奥特里安人负责
Besides, they'd end up holding all Atrians accountable.
-跟融合计划说再见 -除非
- Kiss integration good-bye. - Unless, of course,
你和红鹰就想要那样
that's what you and your Red Hawks really want.
不 我想要的是回到
No, what I want is to go back to the part
你刚才说你曾是龙头帮的人
where you said you were a Trag.
对不起 但是...
Now, I'm sorry, but...
我怎么知道这不是龙头帮的阴谋
how do I know that this isn't some Trag plot?
别这样
Stop it.
我不是红鹰 罗曼和德雷克也不是龙头帮
I'm no more a Red Hawk than Roman and Drake are Trags.
格雷森并不想终止融合项目
And Grayson doesn't want to end the integration program.
如果你们能收一收火气
If you'd all just take the testosterone down a notch,
就会发现我们想要的都是一样的 对吧
you'd see that we all want the same thing here, right?
如果我们真的搞到了这武器
Assuming we actually get our hands on this thing,
我们要拿它怎么办
what are we gonna do with it?
我们去给格洛丽亚
We take it to Gloria.
她是我们唯一信任的政♥府♥官员
She's the only government official that we trust
能确保只有是龙头帮成员的
to make sure that the Trags are
奥特里安人才会被关进囚笼
the only Atrians sent to the Crate.
你想过我们要如何把它弄出
Have you even thought about how we're gonna get it
隔离区吗
out of the Sector?
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
但我们需要帮助
But we're gonna need help.
抱歉 你需要我们做什么
I'm sorry. You want us to do what?
我们要用狂欢节的联合花车
We're gonna smuggle the Suvek outside
把苏维克偷运出来
using the Mardi Gras unity float.
格洛丽亚同意让我们
I got Gloria to give us permission
明天在隔离区完成花车
to finish building the float inside the Sector tomorrow.
她一直在寻找新的办法
She's always looking for new ways
来促进融合项目
to promote the integration program,
所以她把这个当做公♥关♥宣传的机会
so she's using it as a PR opportunity.
没有人会怀疑这是为了要破坏
Well, nothing says unity like trying to dismantle
奥特里安恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的阴谋
a Atrian terrorist plot together.
我知道龙头帮很邪恶
I knew the Trags were vicious,
但我想不到他们会这么过分
but I never thought they'd go this far.
想想 如果我们失败了
Think of it this way-- if we fail
龙头帮引爆了那东西
and the Trags detonate that thing,
很多人都会因此丧命
a whole lot of people are gonna end up dead.
现在这个叫苏马克的东西
And now this "Sumac" thing and
会把我们都干掉
is gonna wipe us all out?
为什么我们不直接告诉警♥察♥
Why aren't we going to the police about this?
苏维克
Suvek.
即使警♥察♥相信我们
And even if the police believe us,
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表