剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
After what Emery's father did,
很多奥特里安人都巴不得她死
there's a lot of Atrians who would rather see her dead
而不是看到她和我在一起
than see her with me.
你为什么不跟她这么说
Why can't you tell her that?
狂欢节上我就试图告诉她她处于危险之中
I tried to tell her that she was in danger at the carnival.
但也没能阻止她今天到隔离区来
Didn't stop her from coming to the Sector today.
她就是那么固执
She is stubborn like that.
她和我走得越近
The closer she is to me,
就越...
the more danger...
就越危险
...the more danger she is in.
我在尽我所能改变这情况
I'm doing everything I can to change that.
但是在那之前
But until then,
如果做个混♥蛋♥是保护她的唯一方法
if being a jerk's the only way to keep her safe,
那我就必须这么做
then that's what I'm gonna have to be.
走吧
Come on.
龙头帮让德雷克入伙了
So, the Trags have enlisted Drake.
他们要那个莽汉干吗
What do they want with such a blunt instrument?
他们奥特里安七人组
He and the Atrian Seven
都已经收到去飞船
have been invited to the ship
参加纪念活动的邀请
for the commemoration.
龙头帮想让他闯进飞船里
The Trags want him to break into the vessel.
确保我们能生存下去的最好办法
Best way to ensure our survival
不是停止龙头帮和人类之间的战争
is not to stop the war between the Trags and the humans,
而是确保我们一直处于优势
but to always make sure we're on the winning side.
你一直都在监视罗曼和埃默里·怀特希尔吗
Have you kept your eye on Roman and Emery Whitehill?
他一直都和那个女孩保持距离
He's been keeping his distance.
别让他耍了你
Don't let him fool you.
他喜欢她
He likes her.
这让事情变得更复杂
Which complicates things.
你想让我把她解决掉
You want me to take care of her?
不
No.
我来对付她
Leave her to me.
拍到了不错的照片
Think we got some good stuff.
朱莉娅在哪儿
Where's Julia?
她又丢下了我
I think she ditched me again.
我赢了吗
Did I just win?
你拍的那些照片
The pictures you take.
隔离区外面的人能看到吗
Can people outside the Sector see them?
当然
Yeah.
那是我的妈妈
That's my mom.
登陆日那天她离开了我们
We lost her on Arrival Day
当时我还是个婴儿
when I was a baby.
爸爸说她现在住在埃尔吉大
My dad said she lives in Eljida now.
但总有一天我们会再次团聚的
But one day we'll all be back together.
你现在能把我录下来吗
Can you record me now?
当然可以
Sure.
妈妈 是我 莉莉
我已经长大 你可能认不出我了
我为我的奥特里安同胞道歉
I apologize for my fellow Atrians,
但这里是他们的圣地
but this place is sacred to them.
他们不喜欢擅自闯入的人
They don't look kindly on interlopers.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这是失踪者之墙
This is the wall of the missing.
我们一住进隔离区就建起了它
This was created when we were first placed in the sector.
用来纪念那些
It's a memorial for all the family members
在登陆日失踪的家人
that were lost on Arrival Day.
那个小女孩说她的妈妈还活着
That girl said her mom's still alive.
一些奥特里安人相信
Some Atrians believe
失踪的人逃跑了
that the missing escaped
为自己建造了家园
and made a home for themselves:
叫埃尔吉大
Eljida.
埃尔吉大真的存在吗
Does Eljida really exist?
谁知道呢
Who knows?
但是它给予了他们希望
But it gives them hope.
我叫卡斯特
I'm-I'm Castor.
罗曼的叔叔
I'm Roman's uncle.
你们俩是朋友 这真有趣
I-I find it interesting that you two are friends.
有什么有趣的
What's interesting about it?
你的父亲 还有他的父亲
Well, your father, his father,
那场不幸的意外
the unfortunate accident.
我想罗曼并没把我当朋友
I don't think Roman would consider us friends.
那他把你当成什么呢
What would he consider you?
我得走了
I should go.
我的朋友们可能都在等我了
My friends are probably waiting for me.
好的
Of course.
我们这是在哪
Where are we?
伊瓦巴斯族的种植房♥
The grow house of the Iwabas,
一个神秘的部族
the mystic tribe.
我们要找一种长着红色细枝的植物
We're looking for a plant with red twigs.
叫还原根
It's called Vyre.
越快找到它
The faster we find it,
就能越快离开这里
the faster we can get out of here.
罗曼
Roman.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
那个...
Well...
门没有关
The door was open,
我就想进来看看
and I-I just had to look.
我一直都对伊瓦巴斯族的植物很着迷
I've always been fascinated by the plants of the Iwabas.
我们的植物是所有部族中种类最多
Our plants are the most varied
也是最有意思的
and interesting of all the tribes.
比如说
This one,
这个
for example.
剥皮果
Bylek.
当它进入你的脊髓之后
When plunged into your spinal cord,
你的感觉神经和运动神经都会瘫痪
it paralyzes your sensory and motor nerves,
你的痛觉感受器会被激发
causing your pain receptors to fire.
你会感觉像是被活剥了皮一样
It will feel like you're being skinned alive.
现在
Now...
告诉我你到这里的真正目的
why don't you tell me what you're really doing here?
最后的机会了 罗曼
Last chance, Roman.
我告诉你的是事实
I told you the truth.
-才不是 -妈
- Wrong answer. - Mom?
泰瑞
Teri.
我正准备告诉你妈妈
I was just about to tell your mother
我们有约会的事
that we had a date.
就在这里
Here.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
是的
Yes.
你刚才怎么不说
Why didn't you say so before?
恕我直言
Well, with all due respect,
只因为我出现在草药房♥你就要拷问我
you were going to torture me for just being in the grow house.
如果我告诉你我要和你女儿见面
I didn't know what you'd do to me
不知道你还会做出什么事情
if I said I was gonna meet your daughter.
别让我再在这里抓到你
Don't let me find you here again.
没事了
It's fine.
你要当心罗曼
You should be careful with Roman.
他和他爸都对人类有反常的爱
He shares his father's same perverse love for the humans.
你在他的影响下正变得脆弱
His influence is making you weak.
说完了吗
Are you done?
罗曼让你无法接受自己的命运
Roman is keeping you from embracing your destiny.
作为这个部族的一员
As a member of this tribe.
作为龙头帮的一员
As a Trag.
作为我的女儿
As my daughter.
不久后的一天
One day soon,
你必须选择效忠于谁
you will have to choose where your loyalties lie.
是罗曼
With Roman...
还是你的家族
or with your family.
格洛丽亚的视频已经有了几个采访
We actually have a few interviews for Gloria's video.
不光是那些你被奥特里安人骂的视频
Not just footage of you getting yelled at by Atrians.
明天的纪念活动
The commemoration tomorrow...
你的家人肯定很难接受
It must be hard on your family.
你肯定很想念你的兄弟吧
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表