剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
Please tell me you have the cure.
我需要点时间
I need some time.
中午我们还在这里见面吧
Can you meet me back here at noon?
罗曼
Roman.
我能不能用格洛丽亚的摄像机
I was wondering if we could interview you
采访你和索菲娅
and Sophia for Gloria's video.
我在想能在你家里拍摄吗
I was thinking we could shoot it in your pod?
不行 你们必须待在主要区域才更安全
No, you need to stay in the main areas where it's safer.
那么你愿不愿意介绍几个
Then would you mind introducing us
不介意分享他们登陆日故事的
to some atrians who wouldn't mind
奥特里安人给我们
sharing their arrival day stories?
我觉得你应该关注下自己的幸存故事
I need you to focus on your survival story...
就这一次
For once.
如果愿意 你们可以采访我
You can interview me if you like.
我很乐意带你们参观我家
I'd love to have you visit our pod.
要过一会儿 等我妈不在的时候
Later, when my mother's not around?
-谢谢你 太好了 -是啊
- Thank you. That would be great. - Yeah.
不 是棒极了
No, awesome.
这是市集上能帮你降压的好东西 多罗草
Now, the best bang for your buck in the marketplace? Dovor.
会有一点柔顺圆滑的嗡嗡声
Gives you a nice smooth buzz,
不会太厉害 会让你感觉
but not too much. It'll make you feel like
像是被金砖砸到头一样
you got hit in the head with a gold brick.
你不能向人类出♥售♥毒品
You can't sell drugs to humans.
我们走
Let's go.
总有一天我们不会再默默忍♥受
One day, we're not gonna take it anymore.
总有一天我们会摧毁围墙
One day, we're gonna break down these walls,
你们会后悔的
and you'll be sorry.
听着 帮我个忙
Now listen, um, I need a favor.
我在找还原根
I'm looking for vyre.
能从你们族的种植园里拿点吗
Can you get some from your tribe's grow house?
你要它干什么
Why do you need it?
只是
Just...
你不说我就不帮你
I'm not helping unless you tell me.
好吧 我可能是在人类身上用了柏草
All right, I-I may have used cyper on a human.
我得在别人发现之前
I need the vyre to fix
解决它的副作用
the side effects before anyone finds out.
你在谁身上用了
Who'd you use it on?
这不重要
That's not important.
你向人类展示了怎么使用柏草
You showed a human how cyper is used?
很多奥特里安人都不知道怎么用呢
Most Atrians don't even have that information.
-如果龙头帮发现 -是的 我知道
- If the Trags find out... - Yeah, I know.
所以我才求你帮我
That's why I'm asking you.
你是我唯一能够信任帮我的人
You're the only person I can trust that can help me.
或许你得给我一个站在你这边的理由
Maybe I used to have a reason to be on your side,
但是既然你早上那么说 没门
but like you said this morning, it's over.
维加
Vega.
龙头帮尊敬我 让我当他们的领袖
The trags have honored me by making me their leader.
知道你为什么在这儿吗
Do you know why you're here?
知道
I do.
你怎么回答
What is your answer?
我以我眼 我手 我心
誓死效忠龙头帮
我已经期待已久了
I've waited a long time for this.
博蒙特的标记看不见了
Beaumont's marks can't be seen,
但这些印记却和你的一样深入骨髓
but they run as deep as yours.
在你成为真正的龙头帮成员之前
Before you become a full brother of the Trags,
你必须证明自己
you must prove yourself.
我们已经观察你一段时间了
We've been watching you for some time.
如今命运选择了你
And now destiny has chosen you.
十年来
For ten years,
奥特里安人被禁止进入我们的飞船
no Atrian has been allowed access to our own vessel,
但是我们听说你和奥特里安七人组
But we hear you and the Atrian seven
受邀参加在坠毁点举办的纪念活动
have been invited to the commemoration at the crash site.
明天你要闯进飞船里
Tomorrow you will break into our ship,
然后 我们来一起摧毁人类
and together, we will lay waste to the humans.
当我们被安置在隔离区
When we were put in the sector,
我爬上屋顶俯瞰整个城镇
I'd go up on the rooftop and look at the town.
我迫不及待地想亲自探索那些灯光
I couldn't wait to explore those lights for myself
结识生活在那里的人们
and meet the people living there.
在隔离区里 这样有点困难
It's a little hard to do from the sector,
但此时此刻
but in the meantime,
有两个人正在我的家里
I have two of those people in my pod.
再次谢谢你邀请我们
Thank you again for inviting us.
你是否介意我
Do you mind if I...?
请便
Go ahead.
这是什么
What is it?
不知道 罗曼一直留着它
I don't know. Roman's had it forever.
他说过是从哪得到的吗
Did he say where he got it?
太久远了 我不确定他还记不记得
It's been so long, i don't know if he even remembers.
罗曼
Roman!
我告诉过你 可你还是请他们来了
You invited them here after I told you not to?
妈妈发现了怎么办
What if mom finds out?
-不会的 -是我的错
- She won't! - This is my fault.
是我要求采访她的
I asked to interview her.
-你们的警卫呢 -他在楼下等着
- Where is your guard? - He's downstairs waiting.
那你们也应该在楼下
Then that's where you should be.
和警卫还有枪在一起
With your guard and his gun.
哥们 放轻松
Dude, you need to relax.
我跟你说话了吗
Was I talking to you?
好了 我们现在就走
It's fine. We're leaving.
这些斯瓦迈德族的植物是用来耕种的
The plants of the Swamad tribe are used for farming.
必要但是乏味
Necessary, but boring.
现在 兹瓦汉族有一种草药 柏草
Now, the Zwahan have just one herb-- cyper.
它能挽救濒死之人
It can bring someone back from the brink of death.
令人印象深刻 除非是在战场上
Sounds impressive, unless you're in a fight,
它就没用了
in which case it's useless.
事实上 奥特里安人的幸存全依赖于
The fact is, the survival of all Atrians depends on the plants
我们部族的植物和技艺
and skills of our tribe,
瓦萨克族 和我们的勇士
the Vwasak, the warriors.
带上锁喉草 它能让任何一点接触
Take sovok, it can turn any pressure point
变成死亡的宣判
into a death sentence.
头顶 颈部还有腹股沟
The top of the head, the neck, the groin.
如果你想加入龙头帮
If you want to join the Trags,
就必须向我证明你自己
you need to show me something!
我们绝不会让一个没有经验的学生
We can't have an untrained schoolboy
为我们奔走效力
running around carrying out our orders!
你是怎么去掉你的胎记的
How'd you get rid of your birthmarks?
你必须在外面生存
I mean, you had to, right, to live on the outside?
那你在外面都看到了些什么
What have you seen out there?
你去过埃尔吉大吗
Have you been to Eljida?
你问题可真多
That's a lot of questions.
但如果你真的想成为勇士
But if you truly want to be a warrior,
只需扪心自问一个问题
there's only one question you should be asking yourself.
你愿意为了自己奋斗的目标而杀人吗
Are you willing to kill for your cause?
这才像话
Now we're getting somewhere.
你怎么摆脱警卫的
How'd you get rid of the guards?
我不停地向他们介绍
I talked on and on about
我极具特色的奥特里安玩偶收藏
my specialty Atrian doll collection.
他们马上溜之大吉了
They couldn't get away fast enough.
你搞到解药了吗
So, do you have the cure?
没有 但我知道去哪里弄
No, but I do know how to get it.
我在想
Listen, I was thinking,
也许我们应该告诉埃默里我们在做什么
maybe we should tell Emery what we're doing.
不行
No.
我就知道你会这么说
I thought you might say that.
只是你表现得太混♥蛋♥了
It's just you've been kind of a jerk,
她现在真的很受伤...
and she's really hurting right now and...
她看上去没什么问题啊
Seems like she's doing just fine.
你明明很关心她
You obviously care about her.
你背叛你的族人 救了一个人类
You betrayed your people to save a human.
都是为了她
And you did it for her.
在埃默里父亲做出那件事之后
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表