剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
Cameras are never allowed in the Sector.
她让你在隔离区进行拍摄吗
And she's letting you shoot there?
你都不会用开罐器
You can barely work a can opener.
你到底为什么要这样做
Why are you really doing this?
你去那里安全吗
Is it even safe for you to be there?
格洛丽亚说一直会有警卫照看我们 而且
Gloria said we're gonna have guards watching us the whole time, and...
这个项目是罗曼父亲的梦想
this program was Roman's father's dream.
我想我帮忙的话 就能...
And by helping, I think that...
好吧 虽然我半辈子都待在医院里
Okay, I've been in a hospital half my life
但连我都知道打动男生的方法不是
and even I know the way to a boy's heart is not
通过完成他死去父亲热心的项目
through his dead father's passion project.
你到底要不要帮我
Are you gonna help me or not?
你有空
You have a free period,
而且你可以教我摄像
and you could help with the camera.
其实我得去见学校辅♥导♥员
Actually, I have to go see the school counselor.
晚一点吧
But maybe later?
如果你要找摄影师
You know, if you're looking for a cameraman,
我认识一个超棒的独♥立♥电影导演
I actually know this great indie film director
他觉得拍摄隔离区会棒极了
who just thinks that shooting the Sector would be amazing.
是吗
You do?
报酬给花生就好
And he'll work for peanuts.
我得到这份工作了吗
So do I got the job?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
现在不方便
This isn't a good time.
你什么态度
What's with the 'tude?
当我和埃默里溜进隔离区找柏草时
You were plenty friendly when Emery and I
你友好多了
snuck into the Sector for cyper.
-我真记不起来了 -那我就提醒你
- I really don't remember. - Then I'll remind you.
我在找我癌症的神奇解药
I was looking for a miracle cure for my cancer,
和你一样
as you do.
但你说柏草只是烹饪草药
But you said cyper was just a cooking herb.
真奇怪
Funny thing...
第二天我就完全痊愈了
the next day I was completely cured.
之前我还昏迷不醒 有白血病的症状
One minute I was all comatose and leukemia-y.
接下来 我就坐了起来 吃着烤辣味干酪玉米片
The next, I was sitting up and eating nachos.
你康复了我很高兴
I'm glad you're better.
但那和我有什么关系
But what does this have to do with me?
我觉得和你关系大了去了
I think it has everything to do with you.
你和柏草
You and cyper.
你确定烤辣味干酪玉米片
You sure those nachos weren't laced
没加别的料吗
with a little something extra?
好吧
Fine.
我去和医生们分享我疯狂的猜测
I'll just go and share my insane suspicions with my doctors.
我敢肯定他们会很感兴趣的
I'm sure they'll be very intrigued.
我就知道
I knew it!
你用柏草救了我的命 对吧
You saved me using cyper, didn't you?
不管你觉得发生了什么事
Whatever you think happened,
都得保密
you need to keep it to yourself.
如果柏草能治愈癌症
If cyper can cure cancer,
难道你不想让别人知道吗
Don't you want the world to know?
好吧
Okay.
你说得对 我的确救了你
You're right, I did save you.
我把柏草浸在血液里
I infused cyper into my bloodstream
然后给你输了血
and then injected my blood into you.
但是如果世人发现了这个真♥相♥
But if the world found out about this,
谁的孩子 朋友或者宠物病了
every human with a sick child, friend or pet
都会把隔离区翻个底朝天
will be tearing apart the sector,
寻找柏草和奥特里安人的血
looking for cyper and Atrian blood.
如果我的族人知道
And if my people found out
是我为了救一个善良但管不住嘴的人类
that I put them at risk to save a nice,
而将他们置于危难之中 后果真的很严重
but very chatty human being, there will be consequences.
对咱俩都没好处
Bad ones for both of us.
所以我请求你
So I'm asking you please
能保守这个秘密吗
can you keep this a secret?
可能有一点小问题
That might be a problem.
为什么
Why?
干什么
What are you doing?
从狂欢节我碰了你开始就这样了
It started when I touched you at the carnival.
而且一直在扩散
And it's been spreading ever since.
如果你想保守柏草的秘密
If you want to keep cyper a secret,
你得先解决这个
you're gonna have to fix this.
准备好迎接人类客人了吗
Are you ready for our human guests?
我们有选择吗
Do we have a choice?
你♥爸♥会不惜一切只为见证这一刻
Your father would have given anything to see this day.
我以为你会更狂热
I thought you'd be more enthusiastic.
更兴奋
Excited.
埃默里·怀特希尔会来
Emery Whitehill is coming.
记住 你承诺过
Remember, you gave me your word
保证她不被龙头帮伤害
that you would keep her safe from the Trags.
他爸枪杀了我们敬爱的首领
Her father did shoot and kill our beloved leader.
龙头帮见到她 一定想取她性命
The Trags see her, they will want her head.
但是他们不会在公开行动
But they will not act in the open.
所以别担心
So don't worry.
如果你♥爸♥看到你如此关心一个人类
Your father would be very touched to see you
一定会很感动
So concerned for a human.
他才刚刚开始教会我这么多
There's just so much he was beginning to teach me...
关于如何当一名首领
about being a leader,
关于我们的部族
about our tribe,
关于 柏草
about... cyper.
他一定认为你已经准备好了
He must have thought you were ready.
我只是想象不到要为一个人的生命负责
I just can't imagine being responsible for someone's life.
我是说 如果出了岔子怎么办
I mean, what if something went wrong?
总会有一些副作用
Oh, there are side effects:
有时疲惫 有时狂喜
there's fatigue, euphoria.
总比死亡要好
Well, that's preferable to death.
还有什么我应该知道的事情吗
Is there anything else I should know?
有一些很罕见的例子
Well, there are some rare cases
病人没有痊愈
where the patient doesn't recover,
或者他们的血管变成了蓝色
or their-their veins turn blue.
我不确定自己会相信这个
I don't know if I believe that.
我从没见过蓝色的奥特里安人
I've never seen a blue Atrian.
因为有一种解药
Well, that's because there's a cure.
伊瓦巴斯族有一种植物 叫还原根
It's called vyre. The Iwabas tribe grow it.
窍门是 你必须在蓝色固定下来之前
The trick is, you gotta get it to the patient
让病人服下去
before it becomes permanent.
人类囚禁我们 支配我们的生活
The humans imprison us, run our lives,
现在又想像逛动物园一样在隔离区散步
and now they want to walk around the sector like it's a zoo?
当心点 你听起来快变成龙头帮了
Careful. You're beginning to sound like a Trag.
至少龙头帮愿意为族人而战
At least the Trags are willing to fight for our people.
带我们逃出监狱
Get us out of this prison.
不要融合 还我地球
No race mixing! Earth for earthlings!
不要融合 还我地球
No race mixing! Earth for earthlings!
刚看见你在和卡斯特叔叔谈话
Saw you and uncle Castor talking.
你接受他了
Did you come around on him?
他能帮得上忙
He can be helpful.
但是爸爸从来不相信他
But dad never trusted him.
我们也不应该相信他
Neither should we.
即使是周六 红鹰也要在
The Red Hawks protest just outside the Sector gate
隔离区门外抗♥议♥吗
even on a Saturday?
仇恨永不停歇
Hate doesn't take a weekend.
可以了吗
Shall we?
你们两两分组
You've been put in groups of two.
参观期间每组都必须有一名警卫陪同
Each pair must be accompanied by a guard during your visit here.
欢迎来到隔离区
Welcome to the Sector.
你真觉得这时候适合买♥♥纪念品吗
You really think this is the best time to be buying souvenirs?
我感觉蓝色血管要爬到脖子上去了
I can feel the blue veins growing up my neck,
所以 是的
so, yeah, I do.
好消息是有一种解药 坏消息是
Okay, good news is there is a cure. Bad news,
如果不在血管
if we don't get you that cure
蔓延到脸上前到解药 它们就治不好了
before the veins reach your face, it'll be permanent.
快跟我说你有这种解药
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表