剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我们应该杀了她
We should kill her.
流星雨派对真热闹
Hell of a meteor shower party.
为什么每次你都像是刚打完架回来
Why do you always look like you just came from a fight?
行了
You know what?
不劳您答复
Don't bother answering.
你说得很清楚只要我们穿着衣服
You've made it pretty clear that you don't do
就不谈情不聊天不拥抱
relationships, conversations, or hugs with our clothes on.
-泰勒 -我整晚都盼着
- Taylor... - I spent my whole night
你能陪着我
wishing that you were here.
既然你来了 我意识到我想要的不只是性
And now that you are, I realize that I want more than just sex.
而你却只能给我性
And you can't do that.
我不想说我都经历了什么
I didn't want to talk about what I've been going through
因为这和我妈有关
because it was about my mother.
她被囚禁了很多年
She was in prison for a bunch of years,
有她在我的身边比我想象的
and having her back has been a lot harder
要难得多
than I thought it would be.
我们之间并不是只有性
What we have, all right, it's not all about sex.
我一直都一个人生活
I've been on my own most of my life.
我很难去相信别人
And it takes a lot for me to trust anyone.
所以在我学会和你在一起之前
So maybe you could stick it out
你可能还需要再忍♥耐一段时间
while I learn to be with you.
我下午和格雷森在一起
I spent my afternoon with Grayson.
他所说的完全没道理
And he was saying things that made no sense.
但我必须知道
But I have to know.
你是个好人 对吗
You are a good guy... right?
不是
No.
我不是
I'm not.
但你让我想成为一个好人
But you make me want to be one.
看呐
Look.
你好吗
How's it going?
挺好的
Good.
我知道你杀了佐伊
I know you killed Zoe.
什么意思
What... what are you talking about?
你知道那种有什么东西
You know when you have something
很快就可以想起来
on the tip of your brain,
却总想不起来的感觉吗
just right out of reach?
我讨厌这感觉
I hate that.
我特别厌恶它
I hate it so much
所以我今天回到了河堤
that I went back to the levee today.
然后我全想起来了
And when I got there, it all came back to me:
翻车 打斗
the crash, the fight,
罗曼 你
Roman, you.
然后我想起来了佐伊
And then I remembered Zoe...
就躺在地上
on the ground...
你的手掐着她的脖子
with your hands around her neck.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
我会让你知道的
I'll let you know.
这里真美
It's beautiful here.
小时候每当我想逃出去
I've been coming here since I was a kid
我就会来这里
when I wanted to get away.
我会望着天空
I'd just stare at the sky
假装自己是另外一个人
and pretend I was somewhere else.
不过最后 我还是得回到现实
But eventually, I had to get back to reality.
关于卡斯特你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do about Castor?
飞行记录仪在他手上
He has the flight recorder.
没关系
Doesn't matter.
我明天去长老会把萨洛扬的故事告诉他们
I'll go to the Hwatab tomorrow and tell them Saroya's story.
以前他们支持我
They've supported me before.
但愿现在也会相信我
Hopefully, they'll believe me now.
一旦奥特里安人都了解到卡斯特的真面目
Once every Atrian finds out truth about Castor,
他们就不会接受他这个领袖了
they'll never accept him as their leader.
希望你是对的
I hope you're right.
你对卡斯特的看法是对的
You were right about Castor.
我本应该听你的
I should've listened to you.
虽然你和我在一起有危险
I will never get used to putting you in danger,
但我意识到你是我世界的一部分
but I realize that you're part of my world.
在我们的世界里
And in our world,
携手胜过分离
we're better together than apart.
奥特里安同胞们
My fellow Atrians,
我得知罗曼 已故领袖诺克斯之子
I have learned that Roman, son of our late Iksen, Nox,
在和一个人类女孩交往
has taken up with a human girl.
如果罗曼向你们隐瞒了这件事
If Roman has kept this from you,
那么他还会有更多谎言
what else could he be lying about?
你们有权知道未来的领袖
You deserve to know if your future Iksen
是全心全意为他的人♥民♥服务
is truly dedicated to his people,
还是作为人类世界的一份子
or if being part of the human world has
已经开始为人类着想
caused his interests to lie elsewhere.
你本可以在德雷克家里干掉卡斯特和他的手下
In Drake's pod, you could've taken Castor and his men out.
为什么不那么做
Why didn't you?
孩子 要有耐心
Patience, child.
我们暂时需要卡斯特活着
We need Castor alive, for now.
萨洛扬
Saroya.
都这个点了 什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here at this hour?
我寝食难安
I couldn't sleep.
尽管我不愿承认
And as much as it kills me to admit it,
但你是对的
you're right.
在隔离区内我们
There's no escaping Castor
无法躲避卡斯特和他的手下
and his men in the Sector.
如果你答应保护我们母子
I'll build your Suvek...
我就为你建造苏维克
...if you promise to protect me and my son.
我答应你
You have my word.
苏维克是什么
This Suvek-- what is it?
我们对抗人类所需要的终极武器
The last weapon we'll ever need against the humans.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表