剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
I'm your weakness.
我不想这样
And I don't want to be.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
我们不该在一起
That maybe we shouldn't be together.
别这么说
Hey... don't say that.
我们经历了太多
We have been through so much.
我们能度过这道难关
We can get through this.
或许有一天会不一样
Maybe someday things will be different...
整个世界都会改变
and the world will change.
可现在 就只能这样
But right now, this is how it has to be.
我不会放手
I'm not letting go.
我必须为我们俩
I have to make the choice...
做这个决定
for both of us.
罗曼
Roman?
我和卢卡斯在查飓风的起因
Lukas and I were looking into how the hurricane started,
我觉得和我们的飞船有关
and I think it has something to do with our ship.
什么
What?
风暴是在飞船正上方开始的
Well, the storm originated right above it,
飞船的人造引力场
and the ship's artificial gravity fields
可能搅起了大气
could've stirred up the atmosphere
引发了风暴
and caused the storm.
这是唯一的解释
It's the only explanation.
你觉得龙头帮可能和这事有关吗
Do you think the Trags could've had something to do with it?
我觉得他们做这种事不足为奇
Actually, I wouldn't put it past them.
可他们为什么要惹这么大♥麻♥烦
But why would they go to all this trouble
搞这么多破坏呢
or cause all this damage?
谢谢你告诉我
Hey, thanks for telling me.
我们回家见
I'll-I'll see you back at the pod.
我们今天聚集在这里
We're all here today
是因为我们知道大多数人不知道的事
because we know something most people don't:
有奥特里安恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
that there are Atrian terrorists.
他们被认为是"龙头帮"
They're known as "Trags,"
他们在计划一场针对人类的袭击
and they're planning a strike against humans.
我们要阻止那些歪星人
We're gonna stop those Tatties,
即便我们不得不烧毁他们的隔离区
even if we have to burn their Sector to the ground.
不
No.
那是老红鹰的做法
That's how the old Red Hawks.
我们已经摒弃这种做法了
We're leaving that behind us.
我们需要追求更聪明无情
We need to be smart and relentless in our pursuit.
我们有个线人知道龙头帮的运作方式
We have an informant that knows how the Trags operate.
我们能查明他们的计划
We can find out what they're gonna do,
然后加以阻止
and we can stop them.
直到每个想伤害我们的奥特里安人
And we won't rest until every Atrian
被抓出来绳之以法 我们才会停歇
that wants to hurt us is rooted out and brought to justice.
我们是新红鹰
We're the New Red Hawks.
我之前对泰瑞的推断是对的
I was right about Teri.
她和龙头帮准备有所动作
She and the Trags were up to something,
不过和埃默里无关
but it has nothing to do with Emery.
那些是我今天早上看到和她在一起的人
Those are the guys I saw her with this morning.
迷魂药蒙蔽了我的双眼
The vatal kept me from seeing the truth.
龙头帮在用暴风做掩护
The Trags were using the hurricane as a cover.
他们制♥造♥了暴风雨
They created a storm
为以便隐藏的龙头帮成员走私物品
so that the hidden Trags could smuggle things
进入隔离区
into the Sector?
问题是 图什么
The question is: what for?
我妈回到隔离区的时候
When my mom returned to the Sector,
维加想让她建造点东西
Vega wanted her to build something
叫做龙头帮的苏维克 可她拒绝了
called the Suvek for the Trags, but she refused.
苏维克 意思是爆♥炸♥或火焰
Suvek-- that means blast or flash.
你觉得这是种炸♥弹♥吗
You think it's some kind of bomb?
如果是的话 那就是个大炸♥弹♥
If it is, it's a big one.
从我妈谈论的样子看
The way my mom talked,
她说这个苏维克会开启
she said that this Suvek is gonna kick off
龙头帮对人类的战争
the Trags' war against the humans.
龙头帮可能已经开始建造了
The Trags might have started building it,
不过由我们确保他们不会完工
but it's up to us to make sure they don't finish.
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表