剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
我叫罗曼
My name is Roman.
十年前 我们的飞船迫降在地球上
Ten years ago, our ship crash-landed on earth.
我们是来寻求庇护的
We came here seeking refuge,
可是人类却认为这是一场侵略
but the humans thought that it was an invasion.
那天晚上有一个人类女孩救了我
That night, I met a human girl who tried to protect me.
我从没想过能再见她一面
A girl I never thought I'd see again.
我们幸存的种族奥特里安人
The surviving members of my race, the Atrians,
被聚拢隔离在一个军事防区
were rounded up and isolated inside a militarized sector.
现在是2024年
Now it's 2024.
我们中的七个人被选中
Seven of us have been chosen to attend high school
加入政♥府♥的融合项目 去高中就读
as a part of a government integration program.
但是人类和奥特里安人仍旧互不信任
But the humans and Atrians continue to distrust each other
而我奋力保护我的族人
while I fight to protect my people
和那个救我一命的人类女孩
and the human girl who saved my life
不惜一切代价
at any cost.
《星恋》前情提要
Previously on Star-Crossed...
奥特里安人携带手♥机♥不是非法的吗
Isn't it illegal for Atrians to have phones?
是的 但是我必须查出这手♥机♥上有什么
Yes. But it's important that I find out what's on this one.
你知不知道 父亲为什么会有手♥机♥
Do you have any idea why my father would have that phone?
你父亲联♥系♥的那个人
Whoever your father was talking to,
是人类
it was someone human.
她和我走得越近
The closer she is to me,
就越危险
the more danger she's in.
你现在连话都不跟我讲了吗
You won't even talk to me now?
没法讲
I can't.
一些歪星人
Some of these tatties
已经学会如何去掉自己的标记
learn how to remove their markings
混入我们社会
and embed themselves in our society.
他是个叛徒
He was a traitor.
我们将把黑柏草
We will unleash
用到人类身上
black cyper on the humans.
明天 融合项目就会进入新阶段
Tomorrow begins a new phase of the integration program.
奥特里安七人组将乘巴士进城
The Atrian Seven will be taken by bus into town.
一旦到了那里
Once there,
你们就可以自♥由♥探索伊甸达
you'll be free to explore Edendale.
你们的宵禁依然有效
Now, your curfew still stands.
巴士将于晚上九点整
The bus will take you back
将你们送回隔离区
to the Sector at 9:00 P.M.-- sharp.
就是说狗狗的链条放长了
So, a dog with a longer leash?
我们还没有镇♥压♥你们 你们算走运了
You're lucky we haven't put you down yet.
这是奥特里安人
It's an opportunity for Atrians
体验更多人类文化的机会
to experience more of human culture.
这对奥特里安人来说安全吗
Is it even safe for the Atrians?
隔离区执法队警卫会在伊甸达巡逻
SEU guards will be patrolling Edendale
就像他们在马歇尔高中巡逻一样
just like they do here at Marshall.
我们想去哪里都可以吗
And we can go anywhere we want?
我宁愿回隔离区
I'd rather go back to the Sector.
这才是好主意
Now, there's an idea.
接下来几个月里
We'll be monitoring your progress very closely
我们会密切监视你们的行踪
over the next few months.
如果你们违反了规定 就会失去这些特权
If you break these rules, you'll lose those privileges.
但如果你们遵守规定
But if you abide by them...
所有奥特里安人就会
it could lead to greater freedoms
在隔离区外获得更大的自♥由♥
outside the Sector for all Atrians.
恭喜
Congrats.
这还蛮重大的
This is pretty epic.
你准备好去伊甸达的贫民街了吗
Do you think you're ready for the mean streets of Edendale?
去了就知道了
I guess we'll find out.
祝你新的开始
Well, good luck...
一切顺利
on your new beginning.
你也是
You, too.
我拿到了 两张票
I got 'em. Two tickets,
《凶兆》 经典的午夜展映
the Omen, classic midnight screening,
你 我 一桶爆米花
You, me, bucket of popcorn...
有些恐怖
Some scares...
还可能会抱一抱
maybe a little cuddling.
你真是考虑周全啊
Wow, you think of everything.
这都是为你 埃默里
It's all for you, Emery!
是电影里的台词
Yeah, uh, it's... it's from the movie.
我知道
Oh, I know.
我不知道的是 你原来是个大书呆
What I didn't know is what a colossal nerd you are.
卢卡斯
Hey, Lukas.
手♥机♥有进展了吗
Any luck with the phone?
没有 我还是没能定位
No, I still haven't been able to ping its location.
那个人肯定在离开游泳比赛后
You know, whoever has it must have turned it off
把手♥机♥关掉了
after they left the swim meet.
你没事吧
You all right?
是的 我只是 我还是不敢相信
Yeah. I just... I still can't believe
我父亲在用龙头帮的手♥机♥和别人联♥系♥
my father was talking to someone on a Trag phone.
我希望我去城里的第一晚
I was hoping my first night in town
能有机会查到那人是谁
would give me the chance to find out who it was.
如果手♥机♥开启了就告诉我
Let me know if that phone gets turned on.
明天 七名奥特里安人将得到新的自♥由♥
Tomorrow, seven Atrians will be given new freedoms.
关于我们的下一步行动
For our next move...
龙头帮必须召唤一个人
the Trags must call on one.
德雷克
Drake.
你必须把这个送给住在隔离区外的特工
You must deliver this to our operative living outside the Sector.
她已经消除了标记
She's had her markings removed.
我怎么找她
How do I find her?
城市广场的一条蓝色长凳下有一块松了的木板
There's a loose slat under a blue bench in the town square.
往里塞一张
Leave a note for her inside
写了见面地点和时间的纸条
with a meeting place and time.
博蒙特用这种方法来联♥系♥她
Beaumont employed this method to reach her.
比起可被追踪的电子设备 这样风险更小
It's less risky than traceable technology.
我送完以后该做什么
After I deliver it, what then?
特工会完成接下的工作
The operative will do the rest.
人类把七人组的自♥由♥当做是
Humans see freedom for the Seven as the next step
和平融合的下一步
toward peaceful integration.
对我们来说
For us...
这是一次机会
it is an opportunity.
星恋
第一季 第五集
我要那些野兽滚出我家
I want those animals out of my house.
所以我们才建造保险室
This is exactly why we built this safe room.
这是报复 对吧
This is retaliation, isn't it?
因为让奥特里安七人组进入城里
For letting the Atrian Seven into town.
是你做的
You did this.
我是为了他
I did it for him.
融合项目是给他未来的唯一办法
Integration was the only way to give him a future.
我们十分幸运 听到了警用扫描仪的声音
We were lucky we heard the police scanner
还有空藏起来
and had time to hide.
你听说了
You heard...
红鹰把一个店主打了个半死
Red Hawks beat a shop owner half to death
因为他支持奥特里安人
for supporting the Atrians.
如果他们连人类都打
If they did that to a human,
你觉得他们会对你的儿子做什么
what do you think they'll do to your son?
我得带他去安全的地方
I need to take him somewhere he'll be safe.
埃尔吉大
Eljida.
格洛丽亚 不行
Gloria, no.
我有什么选择
What choice do I have?
诺克斯保证 如果情况危急
Nox promised that he would take our son there
他会带我们的儿子去那里
if things ever got too dangerous.
他不是说只有奥特里安人才能找到吗
Well, didn't he also say only an Atrian can find it?
想到明天 奥特里安人就要
It's weird to think that tomorrow
第一次走上这些街道了 感觉还蛮古怪的
Atrians will walk these streets for the first time.
真是太惊人了
It's pretty incredible.
真希望我父母也会那样想
Wish my parents felt that way.
你觉得你父母不会下令
You don't think your parents will
发动红鹰袭击 对吧
order some kind of Red Hawk attack, do you?
不可能 他们讨厌奥特里安人
No way. I mean, they hate the Atrians,
但是他们不会 伤害他们
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表