剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表
not happy about me being here.
我的姐姐是个令人生畏的女人
My sister can be a very intimidating woman,
但我给你讲个秘密
but let me tell you a secret.
跟人类一样 走进一位奥特里安母亲的心
Just like humans, the surest way to an Atrian mother's heart
最可靠的方法就是让她的儿子幸福
is to make her son happy.
别担心 我会替你保守秘密的
Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.
我只是很高兴你和罗曼在一起了
I'm just glad that you and Roman have found one another.
我不确定其他人会对此很高兴
I'm not sure that anyone else would be happy about it.
时间会证明一切的
Give it time.
缠在一块了
It's tangled.
让我来帮帮你
Let me help with that.
让我们看看
Let's see.
是个星星呢
It's a star.
打开337号♥囚笼
Open 337.
真的有必要用加热板吗
Are the heat panels necessary?
奥特里安人在潮湿环境里很强大
Atrians thrive in humidity.
加热板会让他们变干 变弱 变得听话
The panels dry 'em out. Keep them weak, compliant.
关掉
Turn them off.
把337号♥的加热板关掉
Kill 337.
萨洛扬 萨洛扬
Saroya... Saroya...
该回家了
It's time to go home.
再见 妈妈
埃默里
Emery.
愿你平安
愿你平安
谢谢
那些生物用过的水我不用
如你所愿
As you wish.
不要在这时候闹
This is not the time.
谢谢你让我们来到你的家
Thank you for having us in your home.
朱莉娅和埃默里是我们的朋友
Julia and Emery are our friends.
今天是团圆节
It's Dinaskyu.
是你教我们对客人要有礼貌
You taught us to be courteous to our guests.
她们是你们的客人
不是我的
给你的 妈妈
从没意识到我竟然有这么多兄弟姐妹
Never realized I had so many brothers and sisters.
明天之后 就会少一个了
After tomorrow, you'll have one less.
给你的 妈妈
对不起 德雷克
I'm sorry, Drake.
我希望我能帮上点忙
I wish there was something I could do.
没事的
It's OK.
德雷克
Drake.
我的孩子们
My children.
今天我们向你的兄弟致敬
Today we honor your brother
因为他准备和敌人共同生活
as he prepares to live among the enemy--
也就是人类
the humans.
他把他最珍爱的东西都抛在了脑后
He leaves behind the things he holds most dear:
他的家园 他的族群
his home, his people,
让他成为奥特里安人的一切东西
everything that makes him Atrian.
这是龙头帮能做的最大的牺牲
It is the biggest sacrifice a Trag can make.
你以前的家
Your old pod.
但愿没怎么变
Hopefully it hasn't changed too much.
现在的世界跟八年前不一样了 萨洛扬
It's a different world than it was eight years ago, Saroya.
人类和奥特里安人之间的关系有所改善
Relations between humans and Atrians are... are better.
没有那么敌对了
Less hostile.
我们现在甚至还有一个融合计划
We even have an integration program now.
我希望通过把你释放
It's my hope that by releasing you,
我们两个族群之间可以增进互信
we can build on the growing trust between our people.
不打扰你了
Well, I will give you your privacy.
我觉得你或许想
I thought you might want to change
在团圆节宴会前换衣服
before the Dinaskyu feast.
谢谢
Thank you.
我希望你能改变主意
I wish you would change your mind.
玛雅 求你了 去参加仪式吧
Maia, please, come to the ceremony.
没有你在 我们不能好好纪念诺克斯
We cannot fully honor Knox's memory without you.
对不起 卡斯特 今年不行
I'm sorry, Castor. Not this year.
有外人在
Not with...
就不行
outsiders at the table.
该走了
It's time to go.
卡斯特和我要去布置宴会
Castor and I have to set up the feast.
我去拿我的包
I'll get my bag.
我留在这儿收拾收拾
I'm gonna stay and clean up.
等会儿在那里见
I'll meet you there.
我也留在这儿帮帮索菲娅
I'll stay and help Sophia.
我会给你留坐的
I'll save you a seat.
我能做些什么吗
Is there anything I can do?
我想跟你说清楚
I want things to be clear between us.
我一直不能理解我丈夫
I never understood my husband's desire
想和人类和平相处的渴望
to make peace with humans,
但我尊重他的心愿
but I respected his wishes.
这造成了永远的遗憾
To my eternal regret.
出于某些原因
For some reason,
我的孩子和你很亲近
my children have befriended you,
但我绝对不会原谅
but I am nowhere near as forgiving.
如果你觉得学几个我们母语的词组
If you think that learning a few Sondiv phrases
可以弥补你父亲对我们家庭
can possibly make up for what your father
所造成的伤害 你就大错特错了
took from my family, you are sorely mistaken.
你在这儿永远不受欢迎
You will never be welcome here,
除非我的孩子像我一样看清你 我死不瞑目
and I won't rest until my children see you as I do:
杀人犯的女儿
the daughter of a murderer.
别说了
Stop it.
埃默里是在登陆日上救了罗曼一命的女孩
Emery is the girl who saved Roman's life on Arrival Day.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
直到今日我才敢确定
I wasn't sure until today,
当我看见你和那个小女孩
when I saw you with that little girl.
但这一切都说得通了
But it all makes sense.
罗曼保留在房♥间的那颗星星是你做的
You made that star that Roman keeps in his room.
这是真的吗
Is this true?
对于我今天给你带来的痛苦我很抱歉
I'm sorry for the pain I caused you today.
但我知道你去参加仪式
But I know it means a lot to Roman and Sophia
对罗曼和索菲娅意义重大
to have you at the ceremony.
我最不想做的事就是让你远离你的家庭
The last thing I want to do is keep you away from your family.
东区安全 正在检查E通道
East quadrant clear, checking corridor E.
保持绕星轨道
好像无人居住
准备变更航向
卡斯特
Castor.
在大家都赶来前 我想...
Before everyone started arriving, I just wanted to...
给你点东西
give you something.
给我的首领
For my Iksen.
你不知道这对我多有意义
You have no idea how much this means to me.
朱莉娅
Julia...?
我正希望在这里遇到你
I was hoping I'd see you here.
本顿女士 我不知道你会在这里
Miss Benton, I didn't know you were gonna be here.
是啊 我的老板们能走走后门
Yeah, my bosses were able to pull some strings
给我弄到请帖 我...
and get me an invitation, I...
说到我的雇主们...
Speaking of my employers...
我想最后一次求你考虑
I want to implore you one last time to consider
为我们效力
working for us.
抱歉 不行
I'm sorry, but I can't.
我失陪了
Please excuse me.
我就提个假设吧
Let me just pose a hypothetical.
假如你♥爸♥今晚在外面某个地方
Let's say your father was out somewhere tonight.
假设在他的保龄球社团
Say, at his bowling league.
那里某个人 可能是布尔克
And somebody there-- maybe Mr. Burke--
往他的饮料里放了点东西
put something in his drink.
第二天早上 他生了点小毛病
And in the morning, he woke up with a little bug.
然后那个小毛病变成了
And that little bug became something
相当疼痛致命的病症
really painful and really fatal.
这样你会考虑加入我们吗
Would it change your mind about working with us
这样你就能预防这类事件
if it meant you could prevent something like that
发生
from happening?
什么意思
What do you want?
就先说柏草是怎么进入你的血液的吧
Let's start with how cyper got into your blood.
我不知道怎么进去的
I don't know how it got there;
-你必须相信我 -抱歉 茱莉亚
剧集 | 星恋(2014) | 导航列表